It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Chart" of Different Conspiracy Beliefs and the Path They Might Follow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Sorry I don't know how to make it click-able so you can see it in it's entirety, but you can find it here if you want to see the whole picture: i1087.photobucket.com...

I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind looking over this chart I made. I must confess, I am not any good at flow charts in the slightest, but I just used Flow Chart software to design this so I could get a better look at what ideas or beliefs is out there visually.

From everything I researched to date, most things fall under these "general" categories in one way or another. When it comes to the religion category, for the most part, you can assume that is most of the Biblical Western religions. I understand there is plenty more categories that can fit under this category, and it can be split out some more, but I kept my focus on what the mainstream people can fall under that believe in conspiracies and/or Armageddon. What I am finding, is there is a major trend seems to be in western beliefs, and more so in American culture. I even put up a post www.abovetopsecret.com... asking for some outside opinions on this kind of stuff, and was very surprised to see a lack of response from people outside of America on this topic in general. I am even starting to wonder if all this conspiracy stuff is just a deep rooted American problem, with little trickles of believers in other parts of the world.

I also understand that each one of these subcategories like UFO/ET for example, could also be further broken down, but I wanted to stay away from the specifics for now, and just focus on the general idea of what people seem to believe in.

What I am asking you to do is to go over this chart, and let me know if I have the general idea correct, if there are some major categories and/or groups that I am missing, or do I just have it flat out wrong. I am doing this for a couple of reasons. First one is that I am just a very visual person, and this helps me to understand things better. Two, I want to see if there are any major areas that I am overlooking that I can also add into my research. The third is that I am trying to figure out what path I am on or going to follow since I have become awake. The third one I will have some more on later in the thread after I get some good feedback to solidify this chart up.

Please don't hold back on your comments, I am totally open to receiving any criticism you want to share. The only thing that I ask you to refrain from for now is not to get into this he said/she said thing about which category is right or wrong. Meaning, I don't want to turn this into challenging others belief path of who is right and wrong. I am not here to say who is wrong or right, just trying to get a full layout of all the general conspiracy theories out there. When I do say conspiracy, that will also include religion into this group for arguments sake since nobody can actually prove one theory right or wrong from one another, including the conversation of God. It is quite alright to believe in whatever is your own path, but please be open to the purpose of this thread, which is not to analyze who is right and wrong. Just focus on the chart is all I ask.

The main purpose of this thread is so that I can fully understand all the different paths out there, and find out if I am overlooking anything that needs my attention, or that I would like to pursue further in educating myself.

Please have at it, and let me know your thoughts. I used a program called "Diagram Designer" that is freeware you can find on the net easily enough. If you would like my original files to play with it, manipulate it, or bring your own diagram to post in the thread, send me a PM, and I would be more than happy to share the original file. It is a very easy and simple to use program, and there really isn't that much at all in my original file. It took me no time to build this once I had an idea of what I wanted to put down.

Looking forward to your feedback and thank you!
edit on 1-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

The third is that I am trying to figure out what path I am on or going to follow since I have become awake.

If you are awake, you already know the path...

With that said - good effort Awoken...a little jumbled, but it does seem to be a "generalization" of your own perceptions, so in order to appreciate it, you gotta look at subjectively, not objectively.

And good - as it's much more fun to be subjective...

BTW - you seem to find UFO/ET as a major influence on the rest...good on ya', as that connection to 'us' seems to run deep.

Keep on keepin'...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
! think ur missing nibiru
edit on 1-12-2011 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

[If you are awake, you already know the path...

Well I probably should of said that I woke from one dream to another would of been more like it. The term "awake" is subjective also. Who's version of awake is truly awake? Depending on the chart above, the people in each path will swear to the other they are the ones who are really awake. I have heard UFO folks think that they are the ones awake, I have had religious people say they are the ones, and I have seen the NWO crowd jumping up and down swearing everyone but them has it wrong. Yet when those that talk that are on the same path speak with each other, they refer to themselves as the awoken ones.

All I know is that I definitely woke up from something, and arrived in a bigger nightmare
I am also starting to realize that there will be many wakings from one dream to the next. Not looking forward to it. Personally, I want to go back to sleep! Too late now.

The really funny thing is I have yet to see anyone clearly lay out what Awake means. Seem to be having a difficult time finding the "Awake for Dummies" book.

Thanks for the feedback, encouragement, and support though

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Very interesting. Take a look at these: LINK

People love flowcharts. My favorite is the health care flowchart that came out with Obama-care. Someone posted it here I think.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The chart is missing one major point.

From the brown "NWO" square to dark blue "Just Existence under New World Order"

another oval is necessary in between ... --->"Financial Agendas" .....

then link to --->"Pseudo-Religious Agendas"

this may lead into ---> "Just Existence under New World Order"

If that is the "Personal Belief" by complacency, then the end result is real.

If not, then it is still a conspiracy.

TPTB may have achieved NWO already, with central banks worldwide (already exists).

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
you missed the clincher....

religious savior \ non religious activated evolution (Same thing) bestowing superpowers among humans to defeat flase flag 'prepared' alien attack... also the 'mutants (evolving humans w\ super powers) are terrorists' .. gov lockdown on them and societal controversy over them... etc...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

LOL...that was certainly eye opening to say the least. Leave it to me to reinvent the wheel

I need something to look at anyway

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback guys. Appreciate all the help I can get!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I think this deserves a re-hash.

This is supposed to be a chart of conspiracy theories. But at the top is "personal belief."

And then there's all this stuff about religious orientation and so forth, which gets into a subject that some people call "cosmology."

The concept of a conspiracy belief following a path is not clear to me. But world views do tend to include predictions and recommended actions. What you really seem to be attempting is to summarize all the different world views on one chart.

I think I would start by listing out all the basic players that the various theories have identified, then have a column for each world view. In each resulting box would go what that world view thought that player was trying to achieve.

So you might have a column for "NWO conspiracy" and in the box for "financial elites" it would say "world domination." There might be another column for "ET-negative" and in the box for "negative ETs" it would say "world domination" while in the box for "financial elites" it might say "beat the ETs at their own game."

If you could do this, I think you would find that a lot of players have "conspiracy theories" about other players. Some world views even include the earth, the sun, the galaxy and the universe as players. Probably your hardiest task is just to inform yourself honestly of what the various different world views believe.

I can identify at least four factors that most world views have to somehow address:

1) Causation. Different people have different ideas about what causative forces are acceptable and what aren't.
Is "the devil made me do it" an acceptable concept of causation? What can an individual cause? What can a member of the power elite cause? What can God cause? What can an ET cause? Do some things just happen accidentally (a very important part of evolution theory) or does conscious intention drive all actions, big and tiny?

2) Good versus evil. Some think that people are naturally evil. They don't require any great explanation for why bad things happen. It's just natural. Some think that people are naturally good; that they have to be coerced to a greater or lesser extent to do bad things. Others think it's all a matter of viewpoint; that there are no absolute criteria for what is good and what is evil.

3) Secrecy versus security. Some see secrecy in business and government as a sign of corruption. Others see it as necessary for security reasons. When a group meets in secret, is it because their lives would be threatened if it were known they were meeting, or because they are hatching a criminal plot? Or both?

4) Control versus freedom. Some see these as complimentary activities. If you can control a violin, then you are free to enjoy playing any violin music you choose to play. Some see these as antithetical. Control is no good. Or freedom is no good.

All these factors influence how people make sense of the world, each other, governments, events, and history.

A lot of the various theories are the result of different mixes of these different factors. I can believe that there was higher technology involved in the destruction of the twin towers. That's because I believe that such technologies exist and are being kept secret from the general population. But others who don't believe this would have to limit their theories to ones involving controlled demolition. Some people have no concept that the old ruling families of Europe could still be working to consolidate their power. While others can think of little else but the threat that the plans of those families pose to planetary survival.

A future involving unhappy events is common to many world views. The differences have to do with what they plan to do, if anything, about such a possibility. Some world views reject the idea that the future will be bad. I think that's delusional. But that's just my world view.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by SuperiorEd

LOL...that was certainly eye opening to say the least. Leave it to me to reinvent the wheel

I need something to look at anyway

It appears you are entangled with others who are similar in thought. I like the way Socrates puts it. He says that truth and knowledge are already possessed by us. We are simply rediscovering what we already know. When truth is see, it's recognized and reassembled.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think that communism/Fabianism should be added to the image.

In my sig below is my new world order theory.

I stumbled upon it by searching for the reasons why the west is becoming morally bankrupt.
edit on 3-12-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join