It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb November 30th 2011. Adelaide, Australia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Appeared orange/red at first but once it passed the moon went into a bright (colour only visible with eye). This is my first sighting since moving houses. Filmed - Adelaide, Australia

At about 8:55:47 it appears as if the top one kind of took off, I am not sure it this is result of a zoom or what, but it looked interesting so I thought I would bring it here and see what others opinions are of it.

A couple of his videos appear to just be satellites moving across the sky and becoming dimmer as the move towards the horizon, but this one seemed to have some usual movement.

Another more from the same guy...

Is this just a satellite reflecting sunlight for that brief moment for the flash? Or something that seems to be experienced other places in the world.

The All-Sky camera...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways they were both interesting videos and thought I would share them with all of you and get others opinions...

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
That last video was cool. Too bad it was so short.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That last one was cool and weird but still could be a hoax. The first without a reference it could be the space station. I do applaud the time stamp though as it could help rule out any known satellites.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Looks like some sort of traking grid in that last one

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Where's Jibby?
I wish there was a point of reference. the camera is very shaky.
I dunno, impressive on one hand, but could be anything on the other.
the flash one, the last video, that's bizarre.
edit on 1-12-2011 by horseplay because: typo. pet peeve again.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The first video he says "orangy red" or similar, and he could have shown that in normal mode as a default. Since also it was moving slowly, I dare to bring out the dreaded Chinese lantern as a prime suspect. The second video could well be a 'Flasher' satellite, one of them a defunct japanese example. If the video timer is correct it could be possible to check back on that from a satellite site.

Just to add an example for possibly around that time,

GOCE (flaring satellite)
BRIGHTNESS: 3 (dim but visible)
Europe's Gravity field and steady-state Ocean Circulation Explorer ("GOCE" for short) is an extraordinary spacecraft. It circles the planet at a perilously low altitude using fins to cut through the wisps of Earth's outermost atmosphere. GOCE's sophisticated ion engine constantly adjusts its thrust between 1 and 20 millinewtons (mN) to counteract even the slightest hint of atmospheric drag. All this is necessary to make the finest-ever maps of Earth's gravitational field. For sky watchers, the best thing about GOCE is that it flares like a meteor when sunlight glints from its solar panels. The brightness of the flares is similar to the stars in the Big Dipper.
edit on 1-12-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey good vid!

I like the last one.....too short!

I have seen many like this. I was taking a road trip from Perth to Cairns, some 8500 kms in all and looked every night. We camped every night and the skies are sooo clear here in Aus. Almost every night with out fail we saw something that either moved extremely fast and made 90 deg turns or one that really sticks in my mind was one that looked almost like an eye! It got incredibly bright and almost appeared to get larger as if it was staring at us and then just went out! Like someone switched off a light. I'm a commercial pilot and a aircraft nerd and I'm telling you that I know with 100 % knowledge this wasn't man made. To make an aircraft do that with a human on board......you just couldn'y handle the G let alone the speeds. Totaly amazing time was had, can't wait for the next road trip!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
First video looks like the ISS. It passed over Adelaide at 9:42PM on the 30th although the person who filmed it didn't bother adjusting the clock for daylight savings. Second video is most convincing out of all of them although i think the 3rd one looks a bit fake.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by omgufo
First video looks like the ISS. It passed over Adelaide at 9:42PM on the 30th although the person who filmed it didn't bother adjusting the clock for daylight savings. Second video is most convincing out of all of them although i think the 3rd one looks a bit fake.

We all now know that their intentions are not good, all the latests videos show something is going on, not sure if we are building up to something in 2012, but we all need to be ready, willing and able to defend our humanity.

I welcome them if they are honest and open with us, so why are they hiding?, surely this means they are preparing for a time to......?, (disclose, attack or watch).

Also, I am so over the UFO debate, just be ready and live life until they decide its time.
The time has come for you that have prove! Put up or this issue will remain a conspiracy theory.
In MHO they have total control and keep us in a state of shackled confusion of wars and financial turmoil th suit their agenda.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Here sorry I did not embed this earlier didn't know how. But when you watch these you will see a software tracking bracket. I think in that last video it is the bracket and something that is glowing. The same shows in this video! Still pretty weird!
edit on 2-12-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join