It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PBS's "The Fabric of the Cosmos" episode shows Reptilians from another Earth Dimension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So in this new episode of PBS's "The Fabric of the Cosmos" entitled "Universe or Multiverse"
They go to show how very probable the Multiverse theory is.

They go into talking about how there could be infinite versions of our reality happening simultaneously, but according to different variations of probability of events taking place.

One example they give is a version of Earth, now, where the dinosaurs were NOT wiped out millions of years ago by an asteroid.. and evolution took it's own path with dinosaurs developing into Reptilian Humanoids.. and it shows the camera zoom into someone walking with an umbrella but then shows their face and it's an alligator-man.

So this is showing Reptillian Humanoids from another dimension.

I thought it was interesting that such an acclaimed show as this (which is really really good) .. is showing this sort of thing. Granted, it's a good example to show different outcomes.. and probably a very likely one that may have happened in another dimensional reality since they're saying that multiverses actually DO exist...
IMO, this lends credit to the Reptilian Humanoid stories we hear about from David Icke etc...

thought I'd put it out there.

here's a link to the video if you want to see it....

The Fabric of the Cosmos: Universe or Multiverse on PBS
the Reptilian part I'm talking about is right after the 43:00 min marker in the video so start watching from there on...

vezzy eeentavessteeng....

edit on 12/1/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
it lends credit to it why because they has been a tv show on it wow i bet postman pat is real in one multi-verse

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Sorry to say yep The reptoids are real, the ones which eveolved locally and the powerful but bad Alpha Draconians etc which is one of the oldest races around.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Fascinating to see more evidence for the existence of these creatures.

I'll get to watching the video later, but thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

of course there real yawn......................

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
it lends credit to it why because they has been a tv show on it wow i bet postman pat is real in one multi-verse

um YEAH.. that's the freaking point, man....

but if you want to giggle about it because it hits your funny bone and you think it's silly or something..then go ahead... doesn't change it from being a reality.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Im not believing much in it but I was looking for something to watch and I havent seen one documentary with reptilians, so I will be willing to do so now

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

it doesnt tickle my funny bone i just think shape shifting aliens controlling the world in secret is just total bull# why wouldnt they just wipe us out and save how ever many to slave for them

but no they shapeshift into government positions and secretly control the world

if its true and reality PROVE IT

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

it doesnt tickle my funny bone i just think shape shifting aliens controlling the world in secret is just total bull# why wouldnt they just wipe us out and save how ever many to slave for them

but no they shapeshift into government positions and secretly control the world

if its true and reality PROVE IT

listen.. i know it's hard for you to accept...
but what i'm saying is that quantum physics string theory inflation theory is proving to be the most sensical version of describing our reality thus far. the majority of top level physicists are all agreeing on this.

that in mind... all potential outcomes of reality exist.. simultaneously...

INCLUDING the reality where reptilian humanoids are the highest intelligent species on their version of Earth.. in a different multiverse dimension...

also hypothetically including ... a reality where these intelligent beings ... through the length of their intellectual exploration of technology.. over time.. develop a method as to which they transverse the gap veil between multiverses.. and enter our dimsnsion.. and secretly orchestrate political global events through manipulating the human world leaders of a different dimensional "earth"... interbreeding with them.. and developing biological technolgy.. DNA that can morph forms...

whether we are living in THAT specific dimension OR NOT... I cannot say.. i have no direct.. concrete proof to show you..

i'm not here to convince you of that.. because i have no reason to.. i am not a 'believer' in that as absolute reality.

what i do believe is that the foundation for understanding that this is a potential reality IS being layed now.. by mainstream top level physicists.

so you can take from that what you may.. and scoff at it or whatever you like... i do not care..

doesn't change it's factuality of being a potential reality... even though it's alot to swallow.. especially after being conditioned to 'believe' what is ficiton and what is fact.. what is 'silly' and what is 'science'....through the media.
edit on 12/1/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I don't see how a theoretical scenario that's on practically EVERY show about alternate dimensions (Seriously, I've seen the "and in one dimension, Dinosaurs didn't get wiped out and evolved" scenario in like every one of these shows) is proof of anything. I mean, there was even an episode of Star Trek Voyager where they come across a race of dinosapiens who turn out to be the first intelligent species who arose on Earth before humans. I don't think that proves that hadrosaurs evolved into an intelligent species and left Earth millions of years ago. It's just a common "what if" scenario that people can relate to.

What if the dinosaurs didn't die out?
What if the Nazis won the war?
What if Kennedy wasn't assassinated?
etc

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You know, I've come to accept several corroborative description reports of UFO humanoid encounters, but so far, these alleged "Alpha Draconians": if they are some big evil space empire then why haven't they attacked, invaded or destroyed us?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Star & Flag... though I haven't watched the video yet.

My own feelings and thoughts about the Dinosauroid humanoids almost mimic the theorys on PBS.

Any race that had the chance to evolve to persue interstellar travel, would probably be millions of years advanced in evolution compared to the average Earthling. If the average Earth type planet in our Universe, had the same biological heritage as our own Earth; the chances are high that the dinosauroid humanoids could be far enough advanced so as to exist in the multiverse, as well as the ability to travel to other star systems.

I have changed my mind about calling the dinosauroid humanoids - Reptilians. Since the majority of the dinosaurs here on Earth, were warm blooded, though a bit different warm blooded system than mammals.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 2-12-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
You know, I've come to accept several corroborative description reports of UFO humanoid encounters, but so far, these alleged "Alpha Draconians": if they are some big evil space empire then why haven't they attacked, invaded or destroyed us?

I am not saying I believe one way or the other. But IF they are indeed "real" the reasoning why they haven't killed us off is because maybe they need us for something OR they doing some kind of research on us on that is not yet complete to just wipe us out...There coulld be millions of different reasons. Just a thought.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

Because, the odds that any race that has achieved interstellar travel as being "evil" is slim at best. Thats because - Any race that is deemed "evil," or violent in nature, should have destroyed themselves long before they ever had any chance of achieving interstellar travel. This thought was brought out by the late Carl Sagan.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Some may not like this, but I believe that there is no such thing as creation. Nothing is created, unless you want to go back to the beginning of time, but that is a whole other concept best left for more intelligent creatures. Even our thoughts are not created by us. They are a reflection, or a reorganization of glimpses into different dimensions. Which is why there is nothing that we can think of, that doesn't already exist in a different dimension. What people don't realize is that we have the power to go into different dimensions simply by the choices we make. But then there are also the dimensions that no matter what we choose we will never be able to experience them. However, just because we cannot experience them, does not mean that they do not exist. Why does reptilian men seem so crazy? Because all we've ever known is this dimension. That's all we've ever experienced. Our physical bodies are trapped in this dimension. We can change the dimension but we are limited in the changes we can make. Our consciousness is not tied to this dimension. Our consciousness is not bound by time and space. It is not bound by dimensions. This is why when you get a movie like star wars, george lucas probably regurgitated a glimpse into a different dimension without even knowing it. Our minds have the capability of looking into the past and future, as well as into different dimensions

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by frenzy4444

of course there real yawn......................

I can't tell if you are being serious. To be honest, I don't believe anyone has presented any hard evidence of their existence.

However, if I am wrong then please provide me with some concrete details. I'm genuinely interested in learning more about these creatures.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

its possible they didnt wipe us out because theyve needed to interbreed with us for some time to be able to more easily access what we call "physical" dimensions of the universe. intelligent creatures would most likely be extremely interested in genetics and creating a super-species. most of us arent saying anything is for certain but based on ancient writings and accounts from various tribes throughout the world, the creatures are real. whether or not they've integrated and took over society is another issue, im on the fence about that. but if you are up to date with the amount of ufo activity going on, its possible that other races besides the reptiles are here, and quite possibly there are little mini proxy wars going on, in space and close to this planet, perhaps even underground, between aliens/humans, humans/humans, aliens/aliens. there is so much the general public is not privy to from the black budget world, how do we have any idea what the f-ck is really going on? you cannot say for sure that you know something isn't going on, we cannot say for sure that there is, but there is alot more evidence pointing in the direction of visitation than not, and if that is true, that lends possibility towards other things.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

we will all be canned and sent back to feed their race
only joking but you never know

new topics

top topics

join