It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion: Are you prepared for it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Alien Invasion? One things for sure, If they land here the goverment will undoubtedly hand them out benefits and housing over any of us second class earthlings LMAO!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam is a good read and will help some understand what is coming.
Trials have been done all over the planet from remote deserts to sports arenas. Look up you just might see it in action, I did see the blue beam spiral in the sky not long after Obama was elected, about 5 am one morning. I can tell you it is so realistic that no wounder people will be fooled by an alien invasion.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by mandroids

If it happens THIS Sunday December 4th, 2011

How much money do you want to lay down that it will not happen & all will be well on Monday the 5th? I know you said "if" but the post comes across saying it will! Call your bluff! How much do you want to bet?
edit on 2-12-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

HAHAHA, no way...i WOULDNT want to win....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I'm ready to attempt. It really depends on the situation, Id try to learn morse code real quick

edit on 1-12-2011 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

there are morse code cards that you can buy, and keep in your B.O.B. , good to have on hand in a pinch.

edit on 2/12/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Alien Invasion,

Alright, theoretically this is how it should go

1. Knock out our satelites
2. EMP
3. Death/Enslavement.

Conclusion: If i was the general of an alien invasion force traveling through space form my homeworld to take over another one and return with glory, i wouldnt be packing a .22.

If we are invade, were screwed. First off they have tech to get to our home planet. Humans cant even launch a damn satelite without it crapping on us and ending up floating around in the atmosphere "Russia *cough* *cough*.

Si with that being said in itself, represents a clear tech advantage. We would be %*$(#$

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yup. As long the ETs drink coffee and chew brownies, and pay in diamonds or gold, no problemes serving them.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
no worries.. they'll be busy getting their fill of all the farm raised.. erm.. city humans

that they wont bother with us free range humans..

everyone knows the farm raised ones are fatter than the free range ones..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Without each other we are all surely lost and this is why in times of threat human s galvanise together,we only need to be prepared to galvanise together to face nature or any threat that exists.

Dont worry so much about supplys there will be more stuff than people no matter what ever happens,and we only need supplies until nature gives us a season to harvest what we need.

Just remember what happened when whites occupied north America,how we handled the red men,this is our fate if we are invaded unless we are considered edible,in which case we dig into the ground and bury our selves until they go away or until we can make a bio-weapon to kill them.Usually pathogens can be easily introduced into the food chain,through us of course.
edit on 3-12-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
Remember that scene in Independence Day where Will Smith picks up the paper and sees that gigantic saucer?

I admit I am not ready if it was to happen now. I am not prepared if it happens. There are so many things I would need to buy. Supplies and weapons.

Mentally? Not even close.

And you? If it happens THIS Sunday December 4th, 2011…are you ready for invasion?

How in the world do you come up with that date? Why are you here and not gone to your BOL or where ever you need to be, to be safe then?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Less than a month to go according to my source.
Dec 24th 2011 they will return

Please tell me you or your source is joking..
please remember that Elenin was going to practically destroy us
and Nibiru was to be visible by now...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why the heck would aliens 'invade'...

Resources... you're kidding right? All of the resources that aliens could ever want are in much greater abundance and more available for collection in space, even within our solar system. Instead of having to dig up the earth to gather billions of tonnes they could just sweep by outer space and collect trillions of tonnes of the stuff, even water. If they've managed to develop the tech to travel this far, you can be damn sure they know how to harvest the elements that are freely floating about out there in massive clouds, ejected from exploding stars and collected in massive planetary bodies.

More likely that they want a colony, the alien equivalent of the log cabin in the woods. Heck, sitting on a tin machine for travel across the universe has to be boring as hell, like any car journey. When you find the rest stop, you stretch your legs don't you?

My guess is that if they want a beach front view right here on earth they won't bother 'invading' because they will already have dealt with us before they even touch down. They may farm us a bit... we reproduce like gerbils and probably make quite a nice meal, plenty of meat and all that. Nah, they'll wipe out most of the population before touching down, then mop up the rest and breed us like cows and pigs.

There won't be an invasion as such, more of a wipe-out with a bit if safari and farming on the side...

Ohh... pass me another rib...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by mandroids

If it happens THIS Sunday December 4th, 2011

How much money do you want to lay down that it will not happen & all will be well on Monday the 5th? I know you said "if" but the post comes across saying it will! Call your bluff! How much do you want to bet?
edit on 2-12-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

HAHAHA, no way...i WOULDNT want to win....

Is this the invasion you spoke of??? The date fits.

In all my years watching the skies i have never, ever seen something like this. It freaking looks like the starting of an invasion right now. The sky is litterally filled with "stars" going after eachother, moving in triangle formations etc etc etc..
Huge Sighting!! Look like an Invasion!! Multiple UFO's right now in The Netherlands

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well it the 5th, we are still here...just sayin!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yes, still here....still....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join