Alien invasion: Are you prepared for it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i would put a puppy costume on and stay in the yard
aliens would go after the threatning life forms so might be safe
no one can resist puppies !!! hahha

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Yes that why i live were I do
and just love the county and the peace if &^%$# happen so be it
but at leaSE i WILL HAVE A CHANGE so i hope

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
if aliens wanted to invade us, it would have happened already.

you can conclude three things: they are not here. but there are to many eyewitnesses, videos and reports to dismiss them all.

they are here, but have no intention of invading, just observing and studying our race.

they are here, but are planning a covert takeover. placing key people in power, possibly alien/human hybrids raised from birth and indoctrinated for this very purpose.

they could be peaceful, and these alien/hybrid plants are conditioning us for disclosure or alien entities are in contact with high level government officials for the same reason.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Please come aliens, now is the time. We need you! Save us aliens, save us.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
saw this title and just had to troll in,.
Alien invasion?
Really..
You need to stop watching SciFi movies..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There's no way an individual could prepare for an alien invasion, but humanity as a whole might stand a chance if we get our act together. The most important element of a defense would involve the development of artificial intelligence. Because the E.T.'s greatest advantage will be its vastly superior machine intelligence. There is basically no defense we could possible devise unless we are playing the same game as they (i.e. thinking on the same level). Otherwise it would be like a chess novice trying to face off against a grand master. There is zero chance of victory for the novice. Although the difference between our intelligence and an engineered machine intelligence could be gazillions of times greater than the difference between a chess novice and a grand master, so I think our chances would be MUCH smaller than the novice's chances.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
I really don't think we will have a alien invasion,now i don't claim to know for certain,but if we have been visited before,and still now,and they are highly intelligent than us they already know of our weapons and know we have nothing to fight them with.They could have invaded us way before now and took over the planet.I don't think that is what they are here for.I think we are being studied

Well, I don't agree that we have been visited, but I totally reject the idea that they would consider us to be harmless. We may be no threat to them today but eventually we (or our descendents) may very well become a threat.

What is the most dangerous thing in the world? Answer: other humans. Why? Because of the nature of intelligence. It is the only force in the universe that can choose to oppose you. E.T.'s would probably consider ANY intelligence to be a potential threat.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Likely we would all be dead before we even knew we were in a fight. All they have to do is make a virus, humans would be wiped off the Earth without any conflict whatsoever.

I was going to say this but you beat me to it.
They could probably engineer something that would keep just enough people alive to suit their needs.
Just spread it in the atmosphere all our cities and resources would still be intact if that's what they where after and what humans the pathogen did not wipe out would be too demoralized to fight back.

No laser beams or Hollywood explosions just people dropping like flies from a biological weapon.
edit on 2-12-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
typo
edit on 2-12-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Yes that why i live were I do
and just love the county and the peace if &^%$# happen so be it
but at leaSE i WILL HAVE A CHANGE so i hope

Ever watched the movie "Signs" with Mel Gibson? I did and it got me thinking...what if.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I keep seeing the technology aspect but humans can jump and interact in various plains. what is more important SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO THE SOURCE THE CREATOR OR TECHNOLOGY. Yes crafts if so they had can travel massive distances signaling the tech involved. But humans and other universal ENERGIES created by the CREATOR as are the potential INVADERS they are created too????? can go further then the crafts ever CAN and WILL dont take the SPIRT ENERGY for granted. WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY GO WHEN THEY FACE LIFE AND DEATH PHASES OF EXISTENCE AND WERE NEGATIVE ENERGY. Is the place for negative energy in all your minds depicted with only human looking beings
edit on 12/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

You raise provocative points Ophi.
*applause applause*.

Speaking of "Energies", do you think there are really energetic craft that shapeshift, like those ones I've seen on Youtube? It could be CGI?

Positive energies could be what we refer to as "good" and negative energies as "evil".

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Less than a month to go according to my source.
Dec 24th 2011 they will return

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I'd go with what unfolds. If they seem ok I'd keep my distance for a while until I get an idea of what's happening. If they're hostile I'd head for the hills and decide where and when my fights with them will happen I won't go down in the first wave. If they're hostile as long as I took at least one with me when I died I'd die knowing I did my bit.

If they're aliens preaching God they're strait on my # list
edit on 2-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
as soon as i develop my kamehameha i'll be ready

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There's NO doubt that either ET's or ED's are already frequenting this planet.

I will include one report that convinces me, its an unknown intelligence operating these craft.

Now the base commander confirmed this incident.

Also read Richard Dolan's series Chronology of a cover up.

They have little interest in us, In my opinion.

But they are definitely keeping tabs on our nukes

And they have been here for a number of years.

Utsuro Bune UFO
edit on 2-12-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: spelling
edit on 2-12-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: Trying to fix link

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well done! excellent replies. I dont think you CAN prepare for an alien invasion. why? they could take us in seconds. having said that, i feel some are only a tiny bit ahead of us in terms of technology and maybe block ops things we have could send them packing.

Also, some say we are already property. eg no invasion and weird world we inhabit.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

i envision no realistic preparation strategy for an " alien invasion "

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Dance monkeys dance! Everyday I am alive I look around and wonder...Could hell be any worse? And every day it gets worse. All we are is a bunch of monkeys pilfering around with our opposable thumb domination. Am I scared of some other advanced monkeys? No. Just because the invading space monkeys would be more technologically evolved than we earth monkeys doesn't mean anything. Monkeys are monkeys...give one poo and another a spear and they'll still throw them at each other....is that reason for me to be worried and prepared poo in hand? Still no, this monkey knows he will die at some point by some means. Death no matter the cause is still death...racking my monkey brain trying to find the culprit of something that will be inevitable no matter the cause, is an exercise in futility. This monkey eats sweet bananas and goes about his monkey business...watching all the other monkeys dance and hoot over other made up monkey things like they're important somehow.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

the doctor who christmas special is NOT a documentary
dog protect us from walts with sauces

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

If it happens THIS Sunday December 4th, 2011

How much money do you want to lay down that it will not happen & all will be well on Monday the 5th? I know you said "if" but the post comes across saying it will! Call your bluff! How much do you want to bet?
edit on 2-12-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join