It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion: Are you prepared for it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Remember that scene in Independence Day where Will Smith picks up the paper and sees that gigantic saucer?

I admit I am not ready if it was to happen now. I am not prepared if it happens. There are so many things I would need to buy. Supplies and weapons.

Mentally? Not even close.

And you? If it happens THIS Sunday December 4th, 2011…are you ready for invasion?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
RAnd you? If it happens THIS Sunday December 4th, 2011…are you ready for invasion?

YES

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There is no way to be "ready" for an extra terrestrial invasion.

Given that, to get here, their tech would HAVE to be FAR more advanced than ours, there is no way to know what one might need to survive.

General supply readiness? Absolutely. But One can hardly prepare for something that one knows nothing about.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

RAnd you? If it happens THIS Sunday December 4th, 2011…are you ready for invasion?

YES

Can you expand on that?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
There is no way to be "ready" for an extra terrestrial invasion.

Given that, to get here, their tech would HAVE to be FAR more advanced than ours, there is no way to know what one might need to survive.

General supply readiness? Absolutely. But One can hardly prepare for something that one knows nothing about.

They may have already read you internal soul signature and genetic intents so you may not be of their interest...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm ready to attempt. It really depends on the situation, Id try to learn morse code real quick

edit on 1-12-2011 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

YES

Can you expand on that?

[COLOR=CYAN]

I keep my heart /mind and soul in the hands of the creator who makes all the energies of this universe. So no matter how advanced the beings may be if they are not to treat the as family or recognize their creator is mine then..... THEY MAY HAVE SEALED THEIR FATES BY IGNORING THE WHO DESIGNED THEM AS WELL. So I am prepared for whatever comes and hope its LOVE, if its HATE then till the last of the energy is absorbed from this plain to the next and back..

I know it was a simple answer but some of you may be destined to leave here why others may be here for the ARENA ACTIVITIES. Was not being sarc. about post if thats what you were sensing. But I wont snapp out and lose my mind due to visitation from some potential LOVES or haters.. My energy belongs to the who gave me the ability to become aware of the containment device or this lil universe AND others within it as well. The flesh of me is a small % of me.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
[/COLOR]
edit on 12/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well if they're from Mars I have a nice stereo system in my truck with a copy of "When i'm calling you." by Slim Whitman just in case.

edit on 1-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: Picture, people don't get it

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Why this Sunday? Do you know something we don't?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No, i knew that wasnt a sarcastic reply.

That defence might be your ace in the [cosmic] fox hole.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
first step would be to get out of a populated meaningful area.
meaningful like is it near a military installation that would be targeted.

next step is to gather supplies in a semi underground shelter to cover heat signatures with no more than 10 people per underground shelter. (if drug cartels can make drug tunnels we can make shelters) or vietcong style whatever you prefer.

then you'd want to gather intelligence and learn about whether they are moving to your area so you move or stay.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Every day I smoke outside.
Every night I smoke outside.
While enjoying said cigarettes...
I keep a keen eye to the Eastern sky...
On many occasion people have asked

"Why are you always looking up?!"

To which I always reply...

"Any day now... give or take"

I've been ready

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Every day I smoke outside.
Every night I smoke outside.
While enjoying said cigarettes...
I keep a keen eye to the Eastern sky...
On many occasion people have asked

"Why are you always looking up?!"

To which I always reply...

"Any day now... give or take"

I've been ready

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I dont know if you could really be ready for it and all it would take is a Falling Skies scenario where a EMP weapon is set off . Then they'd be able to take out our military and everybody elses.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yeah I am prepared, I have a cold and the drizzly poos. If they get anywhere near my they will die from my human diseases.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If aliens do invade then I'm going to welcome them with a crate of lager, A ticket to a football match and a copy of busty babes 3.

Gotta make our new alien overlords as welcome as possible eh!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yes Iam ready and I am here to bow down to my new Alien overlords

(Right thats the Chinese,Insects and Aliens
)
(Just covering as many bases as I can)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Unfortunately this will never happen in our lifetimes. Even if it were to occur, our governments wouldn't let us find out, they would just threaten to blow everything up.

I wish it would happen in my lifetime but I've come to the realization it won't.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There is no way you can be ready for this .

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Remember that scene in Independence Day where Will Smith picks up the paper and sees that gigantic saucer?

I admit I am not ready if it was to happen now. I am not prepared if it happens. There are so many things I would need to buy. Supplies and weapons.

Mentally? Not even close.

And you? If it happens THIS Sunday December 4th, 2011…are you ready for invasion?

No... I'm not ready. I forgot to buy popcorn.
edit on 1-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join