It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to go home. anyone has contact with light beings?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Outstanding advise, we all thank you!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hi OP .

You are not alone in your feelings . Many have expressed the same emotions and many , like you , have been ridiculed by a few unfeeling people .

I believe you are here for a reason and you will not be allowed to go home until you fulfill your destiny.
Here are a few things that can help you on your way .

1) Never prejudge anybody .
2) Go out of your way to help your fellow man , but do not seek any rewards or praise for your actions.
3) Always offer encouragement to people who may be struggling with their lot.
4) Always greet strangers with a smile ..... Remember , you are also a stranger to them .

If you were truly sent here to fulfill a task ,then these simple things will help you on your way .
Good luck my friend .
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
To be blunt ... you are here for what ever reason it is... maybe that should be your focus/mission.
1. Dreams, rare methods, fleeting glimpses.
2. Meditation, the only way to access your higher functions as a human being at will.

One improves the latter....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No matter how much 'you want to go home', no matter how much you hope you are different, you are a human being, just like the rest of the other people on planet earth. This IS, home. The only thing that makes you 'feel' different, is because you have awaken.

Before we were born, our spirits were given a choice. We MADE the choice to be born - HERE. We witnessed that there is only ONE God. Whatever we have chosen in life, has long been known in the Akashic Record. That's why some of us, experience Deja Vu. The feeling, that 'this has happened before'. But as soon as we 'signed the agreement', our memories were erased. We would remember nothing.

However, some people were born with very vague and distant memories. Since they are children, they will seem to be 'different' from others. Different, in a way that, at a very young age, they have recognized that there is A GOD. This is a sign, that there IS a God. And that there is only ONE GOD. They speak with God. They will have monologues with God. They will pray to God, at a time, when they themselves don't even know what praying is about.

They will be quiet people, always observing more than participating. Most of them show a high intelligence, even at a very young age (some of them are very wise and mature for their age). They have a high sense of sensitivity. At a very young age, they will not be able to fathom how this world works.They won't be able to understand - why this world runs as it is. They won't be able to get along. They will feel awkward around people. In extreme cases, they will go far, where they don't have to be in contact with any human beings. The lucky (?) ones, will be able to pretend (or not) or adapt to their surroundings.

Some of these people, will have a calling. Means, they will feel as if something is calling them out to go somewhere, do something - it's just that, they don't know who or what is calling them out, and go where, and do what.

So how do you fix this feelings of wanting to go home? You don't. First, you need to accept the fact that this IS home. Then, you need to know who you are, who is your God, and then only, figure out what your mission is. If you still don't know what your mission is, then maybe the 'event' is not near yet, or has not happened. When the event is near, or when the event is happening, AND, if you are STILL ALIVE BY THEN, you WILL know what it is you were meant to do - you will finally know WHY you are who and what you are.

If you can accept the fact that this IS home (well, before we ALL go 'home', anyway), that is a start.

However, if you feel that whatever I said above is crap, that is your choice. We always have a choice. We will ALWAYS be choosing. In fact, we have ALREADY made a choice. We just didn't realize it yet.

Because you didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it. ~ The Oracle

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by amlight
Yes Age is not relevance in this and I didn't mean that in my saying. About age I simply meant that the old people (over 50) that I met, they never get adjusted to be living in this world. Their emotionals I assume. Theie minds have lost a battle to emotions. They know ultimately they will return and have to like it here for the time being, but their feeling still dislike it here. That's simply what I mean.

First, I apologize for the time gap in my reply. Its a good conversation from two different perspectives, and that is truly rare. I think what you say here is quite the statement; "Their minds have lost a battle to emotions." Its such an important thing to realize. Instead of a being experiencing an emotion, most tend to become the experience of the emotions itself. Never knowing the deeper experiences of "being."

As you said, you are counted in as "we" because you feel it too. Would you mind clarify your feeling?

Not at all. Although, I must say I no longer feel it. I think that is quite relevant, given the topic. I always felt like something was missing or out of place. Like I was "not from here," and that home was somewhere else. I felt like the one peg that wouldnt fit through the hole while all the others passed effortlessly. I feel now, that these things are universal and actually stem from our freely chosen perspective on "being" and what "is." When we choose to see ourselves as separate from what is around us, we inevitably start to feel out of place. The further we go into such an illusion, the more disparate and desperate we feel (like getting trapped in our emotions).

Are we the spirit or are we only the physical body with all the senses?

Of course, I only speak for my own perspective. I think we are both. However, the relationship between the two is an "interesting" one. I could go into how I feel these things actually physically work, but this isnt the place nor the time. What is important though, is that we can get trapped entirely in the products of the brain itself (I call it the mind, some religions refer to it as the soul). These include what you have already stated, like emotions, sensory experiences, thoughts, memories, etc. For most, that is the entirety of their experience, all the while the spirit beckons us to come "home." Come home to a larger base of perspective that includes all of those things, but also the things of the spirit. And not the creations of the mind, but truly the encompassing system that gives form to us individually as a whole.

So, where is the end for us?

The end for our bodies is in death. Contexts such as "the end" do not apply to something which is eternal (as I feel our spirit is). The body, and what stems from it, are like a leaf on a tree. It may just happen over and over again, given an avenue for the larger system (the tree) to grow through a method like photosynthesis. It is possible such a process applies to us, and our eternal spirit as well.

So when our beings die from earth, the fraction of our spirit return to merge with Us(who are at "home") and that's when we feel and see all what has been experienced on earth by our beings> which refers to me and you who are typing here.
And the "we" who are at eternal "home" would be the ones who we call our higher selves.

Using the same context as above, it is like the leaves falling from the tree in autumn. There is an end to the cycle of the leaves (our body), though the tree (our spirit) lives on in the same space as before. Both are "home," as they are and where they are, but certain parts rise and fall like the surface of the ocean. The "we" who are at eternal home are there right now, just as the tree still stands when it loses its leaves.

Maybe I made sense, maybe I did not. Thats part of the fun

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join