It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret recording of TSA threatening passenger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The guy is an idiot... for even carrying that much cash with him in the first place. His rights are irrelevant at this point. And being combative and uncooperative just adds more STUPID to the long list of STUPID things to do when flying. His mother must have dropped him on his head when he was an infant.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
I really love how you focus on the 6 sealed items but ignore the 11 guns.

Are you saying that guns are illegal to fly with? Or are there special provisions and that those 11 passengers didn't take the neccessary precautions?

Your little quote doesn't go into enough detail to answer that question.

Did you NOT think that we would read your link?

It's not clear, however, whether any of these incidents represent attempted acts of terrorism or whether they were honest accidents.

edit on 1-12-2011 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Yes, how stupid to feel that you should be a free citizen in what is supossed to be a free society.

edit on 1-12-2011 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

I really love how you focus on the 6 sealed items but ignore the 11 guns.

Are you saying that guns are illegal to fly with? Or are there special provisions and that those 11 passengers didn't take the neccessary precautions?

You have to be kidding me...

Your little quote doesn't go into enough detail to answer that question.

Because your question shows your lack of understanding of the TSA and what it does

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by shushu

Yes, how stupid be feel that you shoul;d be a free citizen in what is supossed to be a free society.

Hey... if the guy wants to provoke a confrontation by testing the TSA... then be my guest. But then he should also be prepared for the consequences... like being detained and missing his flight. For him to be recording this in the first place tells me alot.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Because your question shows your lack of understanding of the TSA and what it does

Maybe it's time for YOU to do a little bit of research before claiming others have a lack of understanding?

Our team of highly trained Security Officers operates at over 700 security checkpoints and nearly 7,000 baggage screening areas each day. We use the latest technology and equipment combined with continually improving screening techniques and our other layers of security to prevent any terrorist or criminal activity.

www.tsa.gov...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
For him to be recording this in the first place tells me alot.

Ah, so I should always be automatically suspicious when I am told "this call will be monitored"?

Gottcha.

Unfortunately I am not THAT paranoid.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

Yeah they PREVENT it, stopping people with guns that is preventing it. To do investigations to determine if it was part of a bigger terrorist plot is not their deal. Just be their existence and the knowledge that you will not be let onto a plane with even a bottle of shampoo prevents would be attackers.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yeah they PREVENT it, stopping people with guns that is preventing it. To do investigations to determine if it was part of a bigger terrorist plot is not their deal. Just be their existence and the knowledge that you will not be let onto a plane with even a bottle of shampoo prevents would be attackers.

Goal post change noted.

But the TSA is not there to "thwart terrorist plots" they are just there to ensure the safety of the flight.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Goal post change noted.

But the TSA is not there to "thwart terrorist plots" they are just there to ensure the safety of the flight.

No goal post change, your words

layers of security to prevent any terrorist or criminal activity.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I really love how you focus on the 6 sealed items but ignore the 11 guns. But the TSA is not there to "thwart terrorist plots" they are just there to ensure the safety of the flight.
edit on 1-12-2011 by PrimalRed because: (no reason given)

Really? If they are there to "ensure the safety of the flight" then why are we here talking about a guy who got detained for the horrendous crime of "carrying money"

What was he plotting to do? Kill someone with a piece of paper?

Yeah. nice try.

This was obviously done on purpose to make a point. IMO he made it. The first TSA POS was overtly rude, swearing at him, calling him names and giving him a hard time just because he wasn't answering questions which had zero relevance to anything. Its none of their business where you work, where you live, or how much money you are carrying.

The first thing they did here is unlawfully detain this guy, for no reason... THEN, when he puts the screws to them (God forbid) by exercising his rights, what do they do? They use that as evidence of "suspicion" to hold him longer under threat of being hauled off to the klink for interrogation.

Truly pathetic and infuriating.

We all have a RIGHT to travel. These turds can go hump themselvesn AFAIC. More people should be doing this because it draws light to exactly whats going on... and darkness cannot survive in the light.
Bravo Mr. 25-year old Ron Paul supporter. Five stars for standing up for your rights and defending your liberty.

edit on 1-12-2011 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by HIWATT because: spelling

edit on 1-12-2011 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join