It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Red, the Blue, and the Yellow. What color are you coded ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

I will give you a description.

Click on the internet icon, Comcast homepage comes up. Mailbox has a remembered password. The page shows mailbox, voicemail, etc. On the mailbox icon, there is a number to indicate the amount of mail or lack of mail. That number is in a color, usually yellow. When it is yellow is is shown as a number in yellow. The same for blue. However when in red it is in the upper right hand corner and is shown as a red box with the number inside it. The above discussion with the tech was a lie altogether. What she told me was not accurate as stated.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

The dots are on the side, front, or on the post of the mailboxes. I used to deliver papers and we never used any color code system. we knew when and where to leave the newspapers.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
For those of you who are well aware of the FEMA conspiracy, depopulation agenda, and the eradication of radical anti NWO elements in society, Christians, anarchists, OWS people, T-Party people etc. I came across an article that told about the color code system being used to indicate how people are to be handled when TPTB finally take untimate control.

Red - immediate execution

Blue - delayed execution

Yellow - useful sheeple

The article went on to say that houses and/or mail boxes were receiving color dots to indicate to rapid response teams where to go, and where to avoid. I checked this out in my neighborhood and found it to be accurate. However, the reason for this post to to hopefully let people know that they are using computer, mobile phones etc. to mark future victims.

I had an interesting conversation with a Comcast tech today in which I discussed why my mailbox account had changed from blue to red where it indicates the mail received (BTW, it was yellow last month). I was told that the blue was for when you first sign on and the red was to show mail unread. Well, I bid her a good day and rechecked. I signed on and the mail was indicated in red and showed no mail in the box to be read. The woman was a liar and so I want you all to know it. The color coding is going on as planned.

And the worst part of it is..... there is nothing that can be done to stop it because it is a world wide effort. So, check your houses, mailboxes, and computers. And good luck.

Paranoia Paranoia ..... and what a lol moment that was

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thatshicray
what does tan mean? my mailbox is tan.... it matches with the desert landscape and blends into the tan colored concrete that its built in. Maybe those teams didnt see it while driving and im safe. Hell yea anyways if this happens meet in phx were gonna start a revolt cause id rather die then be sent to some sketch camp with a bunch of sketchers. All because i own sketchers doesnt make me a sketcher

tan means you will be sent to hawaii to soak up the sun

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have to go for now, but I will say this. The Jews of pre Nazi Germany all thought Hitler was a crackpot who could only hurt himself in his idiocy. Oh, no, all that stuff can't be true. Can it?

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Is TPTB a existing GOV in second or 3rd place eventually trying to take first or is it related to "VISITORS" UPCOMMING VISITORS?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Please provide a link to the article you are referring to.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In my area, newspapers are delivered around 3am and it is still dark I am not sure how one could see the dots. It seems like they would spend more time looking for the color of dots than actually delivering the paper. Seems it would be easier to just learn where the papers are supposed to go.

Isn't it a federal crime to touch a mailbox unless you are the owner or a postal delivery person.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
In my area, newspapers are delivered around 3am and it is still dark I am not sure how one could see the dots. It seems like they would spend more time looking for the color of dots than actually delivering the paper. Seems it would be easier to just learn where the papers are supposed to go.

Isn't it a federal crime to touch a mailbox unless you are the owner or a postal delivery person.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

The colors are there for when you are learning, or for when someone is filling in for you.

It isn't a crime to "touch" the mailbox, only to interfere with the mail or open mail, etc. Many mailboxes have an extra box attached to it specifically for a paper.

Most paper carriers use a flashlight or spot light or just headlights from the car to see addresses and dots. When I was filling in a few times for people, I carried a big spotlight plugged into the cigarette lighter. That way I could find the address on the house or mailbox from a distance. I had the light, a makeshift map, and the color codes to go by.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Please provide a link to the article you are referring to.

I hope this one works.

www.fourwinds10.net...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I've read this years ago about the FEMA camps and have yet to see any tagged mailbox on my street or my families street so I'm not sure about the story being true. I'm sure some people might have tags haven't seen them in California though.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I just have to sat that I am sure that the government doesn't need to have dots on the boxes anymore as this was done during the Bush the 2cd administration. I'm sure they know who they need to get when they want to just by flagging text on the internet and so on. So I'm sure they are beyond that. But I do think that an automatic flag system using computer personal information data would be a viable means to locate and get the undesired.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Dude,
I bet you are red dotted since you cant tell the difference between a mailbox and an inbox on a computer.
just sayin.....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think that you need to relax.

There is no FEMA conspiracy. There are no rapid response teams that will murder their fellow Americans.

I do love a good conspiracy theory but this one is bunk!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think you're just paranoid, man.
I read about the road signs a long time ago too, and I've been looking for the secret codes ever since.
Have yet to see any...
No dots where I live.
No paper delivery where I live either

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

There is a map somewhere online that you can see the dots of where they have the desired living spots on earth

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I think that you need to relax.

There is no FEMA conspiracy. There are no rapid response teams that will murder their fellow Americans.

I do love a good conspiracy theory but this one is bunk!

That is the truth. Even if they wanted to do something like this its just not logistically possible.

In fact they have little to no control and the super govt is just a wild yarn, newletter sellers and writers use to get peoples interest.

People behave in America because they were taught to. And it works. The honor system. Sure there is some garbage out there but ok for the most part.

But really...think about it. If they had the manpower and resources to do anything it wouldnt have taken two weeks to get Katrina under control.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatshicray
what does tan mean? my mailbox is tan.... it matches with the desert landscape and blends into the tan colored concrete that its built in. Maybe those teams didnt see it while driving and im safe. Hell yea anyways if this happens meet in phx were gonna start a revolt cause id rather die then be sent to some sketch camp with a bunch of sketchers. All because i own sketchers doesnt make me a sketcher

good call bro, im going to get a camo mailbox just to be safe

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

I think you're just paranoid, man. I read about the road signs a long time ago too, and I've been looking for the secret codes ever since. Have yet to see any... No dots where I live.

You need to use the special goggles that reveal the invisible ink used to mark the road signs.

If you send me $19.99 and I can mail you a pair of the special x-ray glasses you need to view the mark with. Oh and by the way, they are also good for checking out cute girls too

As, for the dots they've switched to using the invisible marking system also. They now use GPS satellite laser guided tracking systems for all people on the NWO hit list.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting....
We have one of those mailboxes that have several houses all in one. Know what I mean? Use a key to open it. I know I have a sticker next to my name. Never really thought about it. Not sure I believe its for those reasons though. . .

On another note. My email got shut down for no reason whatsoever a few months back. When I was sending messages back and forth to my mom reguarding a specific topic. Called and was told that I had happarently crashed their systems with the virus I sent out to their servers... Well for one The most I know about computers is a) how to check my mail and b) how to google and c) NONE of the people in my contacts recieved any virus from me, I called and asked... Result I've been banned from ptd... Overall its rather amusing than annoying. Anywho. Never had any color changes in my emails though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join