It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am i alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
why am i alive? I mean nothing in this world. Why should i even live? What is the point.
My thoughts have changed from good to bad in the past few days. Bad females sure make guys feel different.
edit on 30-11-2011 by demonologist842012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Theres TONS of fish in the sea my friend, don't let one ruin your life...

And theres always better

You might not realize it but your life has affected MANY MANY people...

Every person has an effect on the world...

And each one is Very important...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You mean as much as anyone else. And there are no bad people, just bad decisions.

I'm sorry you're bummed out right now. I hope you feel better about life soon.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I feel the same way alot of times, dont worry man dont let it get you down. Women will be women (if this wasnt ats i would of said a different word) but you get my point. They dont care about anyone but themselves. You are alive to live and love forget women and focus on family where the heart truly lies.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
why am i alive? I mean nothing in this world. Why should i even live? What is the point.
My thoughts have changed from good to bad in the past few days. Bad females sure make guys feel different.

Hi...I personally don't know you...but I do care.

I read your questions...and thought to myself....how many of us have had low points in our lives....and asked these same questions of ourselves...many, many people have. In soul searching...you are certainly not alone.

You said.."bad females sure make guys feel different.." did you trust a woman....you thought was a good person...and she turned out not to be?

From what you have shared...you are certainly going through a hard time...please remember that we all matter in this world...and that includes you.

Right around the corner...may be someone who will need you to be kind to them....your kindness will make a difference...and that is a very good reason to be here.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Many of us have feelings like that from time to time..and it doesn't always take a bad female or a male to bring it on..

If you are feeling down, and have lost some passion for life..try to get through it.. especially if it has been caused by someone from the opposite sex making you fell crappy.

Don't place value on your life based on what others see, or try to make you feel.

I know you'll get over this feeling..just a blurp in life.. and getting through the apathy and sense of hopelessness will come.

Life is not an easy journey..and some have it much tougher than others...hang in there..you will see beauty in life and a reason "to be" once again..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I feel the same way alot of times, dont worry man dont let it get you down. Women will be women (if this wasnt ats i would of said a different word) but you get my point. They dont care about anyone but themselves. You are alive to live and love forget women and focus on family where the heart truly lies.

People will be people. And 'they' are us. I think most people do care, and most would want to do good things in their lives, no?

But sometimes the actions of one PERSON can be ill-advised, chaotic or selfish and cause hurt to another PERSON.

We're all in this together. I truly hope that the OP feels better about things soon.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ive asked myself this very same thing since I was a teen. I didn't ask to live and yet I'm forced to be here.

Don't try to commit suicide though, people get all in a huff and make you feel bad for trying to leave. They also take you to a hospital where you have NO rights and the nurses are upset because they have to babysit you and treat you like scum.

Women can be terrible, My first wife cheated on me with several people (and she never asked if I was ok with it or wanted to have a we bit of fun, and would get upset if my eyes ever looked at another female of any age (imagine a woman thinking your gonna cheat on her with some grandma or kid) my eyes btw look at things that move, I just might remember the pretty ones
)

Try to get out of the mind set your in, I know its really hard (I even fall back in a lot) but try to get out of it and stay away from it as much as you can.

There are lots of ways to escape reality, why do you think WoW is so popular. Face it, life sucks.

edit on 30-11-2011 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You're asking 'why am I alive?' over a female?!

I think your question is only something that this poor little guy should be asking

Sounds like you loved her a lot eh?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Well, one reason you are here, is to ask this very question.

It made me think. It made me think of all the reasons I am here. All the reasons I have to be grateful for. That the past 60 years I've been here, have had some pretty awesome moments...usually right after I've been down about something. That never knowing what tomorrow will bring, gives me hope during those down times.

Now that you have asked this valid question...I look back and see how much I've learned. How many wonderful and special people I've met. the feelings I didn't even know I was capable of. But, most important of all...how I brought something good into a lot of others' lives....just as you have now done for me.

Thank you for being here

Des

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
the individual is solely responsible for giving his or her own life meaning and for living that life passionately and sincerely, in spite of many existential obstacles and distractions including despair, angst, absurdity, alienation, and boredom.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Important? Maybe so. Maybe not.

Either way, important doesn't necessarily mean that it is a positive or favorable effect.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The other posters have pretty much said it all. I have felt the same way, many times, but I figure it will all become clear someday. In the mean time, I muddle through, try to do the right thing, be kind to others, and have faith that, when it is darkest, dawn is just a few minutes away.

A good rule for life is, NEVER let a romantic partner determine your worth. Look at it as the universe doing you a favor by eliminating somebody in your life who shouldn't be there. Later on, when you look back, you'll thank your lucky stars that person is gone, because they left the door open for somebody who will make you happy to come on in.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The point it seems to me is to learn as much as you can about you and your relationship to everything else. The more you understand about you and what you want from this life the less chance you have of getting sidetracked by "Bad Females". Any time I've needed relationships, it hasn't ended well because I'm dependent. If another person can prompt you to to post this question by the mere fact you are no longer in their favor then, in my opinion, you need to become more in tune with your direction. Once direction is clear, the correct partner choice is easier. Don't forget....You are not alone! Everyone alive and all those preceding them have faced the same issues in some way, shape or form. You can also go with William Makepeace Thackary's take on it "Since the days of Adam, there has not been a mischief done that a woman was not at the bottom of it". At the end of the day though, your life is worth far more than social pressure and and failed relationships.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You've learned. Never take in anything except feral males.

Go and grow.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Have you seen how realistic sex dolls are getting? They are getting more affordable too. About $1000 will get you somwething decent and they will only improve. Its only a matter of time before they can put clothes in the washing machine and dryer.And dishes in and out of dishwashers. Plus we can grow babies in a lab now without the need for females. Dont worry buddy, we are closer than ever to ridding the world of the scurge on humanity that is females.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Akragon

Important? Maybe so. Maybe not.

Either way, important doesn't necessarily mean that it is a positive or favorable effect.

Even negitive or unfavorable effects teach lessons which you must learn my friend...

Everything happens for a reason

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

you do realize you pressed the reply button?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I don´t know what to say except that love cannot possibly produce pain under none circumstances. So what you have lost is not love. Maybe companion and sex, but not love. Anyway, you have some sort of companion here in ATS, but sex, well... maybe try a wh.... if you have some cash, if not maybe some XXX.com site

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Try asking why is she alive? And why did she come into your life at this precise moment? It won't feel like it now but this female has probably done you a favour.

Her actions, whatever they were, have given you the nudge to question everything about yourself and your existence.

Imagine the day when you've thought this all through and come up with some answers - won't you be grateful? When you understand why you've had to suffer in this way and you've realised how much it has enabled you to grow you'll even be happy.

You might think you were happy with yourself before whatever happened, happened. But somewhere inside you were ready for a learning experience to 'boost' you to the next stage of your journey through life.

I don't know why I'm alive, it's still a mystery to me. But while I'm here I'm trying to get something out of the experience. Even if I die and there's no afterlife it won't have hurt me to try and learn and enjoy myself and do a good deed here and there along the way.

I'm not the only person on this thread who is glad that you asked the question. I didn't mind the opportunity to reflect on life and ask whether or not I'm still happy with the direction I'm going in.

See the little ripples? Someone did something to you (that will eventually prove to be beneficial if you handle it right), you come on here and moan about it and ask why you're here, then some of us find ourselves asking the same question and finding something positive in our answers.

And now we're all waiting for you to come back and discover that not only do people care about you but you've managed to do us all a favour. Not bad for someone who doesn't know why they're here

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join