It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ron Paul Campaign Ad Destroys Newt!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Amazingly, this even made it to the front page of Yahoo! No idea how, but Ron is actually getting coverage- I can't believe it! GO RON!

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MITechie
Amazingly, this even made it to the front page of Yahoo! No idea how, but Ron is actually getting coverage- I can't believe it! GO RON!

news.yahoo.com...

He was always getting coverage...
The rest of America just don't care.

Because his support is so low some people don't want to accept that. So they came up with the conspiracy theory that he's not getting covered.
edit on 1-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
Calm down kids.
He still only has 9-13% of support and who knows much of that is people from this site and his fan site flooding polls.

He's still not going to win.
Just over a month till real voting begins.

When he starts losing those early states, and you kids realize that random straw polls with random CITIES don't speak for entire states, and your "savior" will NOT become president.

It will be a great day when your CULT goes away.

To think this is the final time anyone has to deal with the Ron Paul hype and internet spam.

so if by some random chance Mr. Paul gets the nomination i expect YOU to eat those words.

i am curious how the republican establishment will react should Dr. Paul get the nomination, will they sabotage his campaign? will they throw their support behind a man that stands for liberty and justice? or will they continue to tow the neocon line and fall further and further into their descent into obscurity, like the defunct parties of the past.

link   
reply to post by seabag

I had to go back to see who this Seabag that everyone was reacting to was and now I see it is a fellow Marine. We were never paid to think but in the many years since I served in the USMC (1970-75) I have of course had to think for myself and look to the facts for my conclusions. If you support Newt, it is apparent you have not gotten that far...thinking for yourself that is.

link   

Originally posted by jheated5
One of the reasons I respect RP is because he doesn't feel the need to put gloves on to take punches at these guys... I guess maybe he feels so strongly about Newt being a disaster that something had to be done IDk... The ad didn't smear him so bad, they could have hit him under the belt with all the major moral and ethical things he's done wrong, so I guess they took the high road....

The interesting thing about this video is that for the most part, it is Newt beating up Newt. It simply exposes how he has completely contradicted himself; also shows how the media has caught him as well. The RP campaign doesn't have to really say anything.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

On Iran:

I have a former military friend that explains Iran very simply:

Having been a PATRIOT missile defense systems operator and someone whose trained exclusively against Iran for 2 years, I want to reiterate the most important facts in regards to Iran's ACTUAL capabilities:

1) They have absolutely no missile that can reach America. None. It is a complete non-issue.
2) Their missile arsenal predominately consists of Shahab-1 through Shahab-5 missiles, Scud-B and Scud-C. Most of these are IRBMs (Intermediate Range) and none are ICBMs (Inter-Continental).
3) We have sold PATRIOT missile defense systems to Taiwan, Egypt, Germany, South Korea, Greece, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates.
4) In order for Iran to launch any nuclear payload at Israel, they would have to first defeat the missile defense systems in Iraq, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait, and Israel. Just look at line of sight from Iran to Israel and you'll see it's a foolish argument. Since there is no way for Iran to defeat these systems, their only option would be to overwhelm them. In order to do that, they'd likely have to launch their entire arsenal of missiles, which is essentially impossible due to the amount of logistics that would involve, without clearly setting of early warning WORLDWIDE.
5) We have great early warning systems that would allow us to send in our Air Force to take out most launch locations, prior to launch. Further, any missiles that do launch would then immediately identify launch locations we miss, so it is unlikely they could fire more than one volly from each location. This means that logistically, they not only have to beat our early warning systems, but they'd also have to launch from multiple thousands of locations.
6) Every nuclear payload launched from Iran has a 9/10 probability of being shot down over their own country and would cause widespread nuclear fallout for IRAN itself.

Ultimately, the conclusion is that it's a complete non-issue, unless Iran wants to destroy itself with no guarantee of a mutual-assured destruction of Israel. It would be complete suicide with no achievement.

And what do you deem disengaging from the world? you mean pulling troops and cutting military spending so we can wrap up this $15 trillion debt crisis? Is free market trade and open cultural exchange disengaging from the rest of the world? Where do you get your information from, soldier?

edit on 1-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

^THIS^ is one of the most informative posts I've ever seen on ATS about the Iran situation; IMO everyone posting in the Iran/ME threads ought to take a look at this. Star for you.

I hadn't even thought of that, really. You don't hear about this in the MSM do you? Just more confirmation that all this BS about Iran is just war-drum-beating. Not only are they unlikely to attack anyone with a nuke, if they are trying to build one, they simply aren't capable of doing any damage. We want their oil too (so we can dry up everyone else's wells before we have to drill our own).

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MITechie

news.yahoo.com...

He was always getting coverage...
The rest of America just don't care.

Because his support is so low some people don't want to accept that. So they came up with the conspiracy theory that he's not getting covered.

It's no conspiracy theory that RP doesn't get coverage....a private study revealed that his coverage indeed was disproportionate to his popularity. He was even left completely off of lists of the contenders in major reviews. Sorry I don't have a link to that study but it's been in the news recently. Strange how some folks like you get sooooo annoyed at a candidate who doesn't pander to the establishment and that a "cult" of people can appreciate him.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

Calm down kids.
He still only has 9-13% of support and who knows much of that is people from this site and his fan site flooding polls.

He's still not going to win.
Just over a month till real voting begins.

When he starts losing those early states, and you kids realize that random straw polls with random CITIES don't speak for entire states, and your "savior" will NOT become president.

It will be a great day when your CULT goes away.

To think this is the final time anyone has to deal with the Ron Paul hype and internet spam.

so if by some random chance Mr. Paul gets the nomination i expect YOU to eat those words.

i am curious how the republican establishment will react should Dr. Paul get the nomination, will they sabotage his campaign? will they throw their support behind a man that stands for liberty and justice? or will they continue to tow the neocon line and fall further and further into their descent into obscurity, like the defunct parties of the past.

He wont win and deep down in the 99% of the Brains of his followers They know it

I will have plenty to eat .. My words will not be among them.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

reply to post by StarPeace

Yeah yeah I know I'm a sheep.
Some child will come along and call me a troll.

Even though this guy only has 9-13% support.

Seems like only people on this site are sheep for Paul...Blind Blind Followers...Baaaaaah

You are not a sheep, a sheep is much more intelligent. Blind followers? Nope ive never voted for president of the US and im almost 40. Every time i researched past candidates i always found something dishonest about them thus i just didn't feel the need to vote. I have thoroughly researched RP and I have found nothing about RP that makes him a liar. He seems like the first honest candidate in decades.

Your not a sheep, you are just anti constitutional and happy with the way America is ran now, all for the establishment and the fleecing of America and its people.

edit on 1-12-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The way I see it, a vote for Newtrommeycain is the same as voting for Oboma. Regardless of what they say, they'll all govern the same.

Since the country is racing toward a train wreck, if RP isn't the nominee I either won't vote, or I'll vote for Oboma. Why vote for a fake when you can have the real thing? If RP doesn't win, why even bother having elections in the future?

IMO the test to determine if you're a sheep or not is, if you're voting for an establishment candidate, you're probably a sheep. If you're voting for someone the establishment hates, you're probably not.

edit on 1-12-2011 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Go Ron!
I love watching him debate the gaggle of loons that is the current crop of GOP candidates.
Despite Ron's stammering a bit, he typically mops the floor with them. You realize you're seeing a sane, intelligent, rational man arguing with a bunch of nut-cases.
(I actually find his stammering a bit endearing. To me, it shows someone who's human, as opposed to these smooth talking used-car salesman type creeps.)

Gingrich...oh please! He's like a cross between Foghorn Leghorn and Jimmy Swaggart.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

with all due respect rp has the strongest foriegn policy of any candidate. and the strongest national security policy unless your suggesting national security is for protecting banks. sorry for the length but please allow me to explain.....

national debt soon to exceed 15 Trillion. all other legitimate candidates plan borrow more money to lower debt.

federal reserve=private bank=we pay interest on all money printed.=unconstitutional=older,evil.smarter men stealing from us.= weaker country=weaker military

first isolationism is why we were the most powerfull country on the planet ex. ww2, not ready for war to suppying all our allies and crushing a two front war in 4 years.as well as massive tech advance like nuclear bomb. now we cant defeat a thirld world country in that timel(because politicians make the best generals now. see also win every battle, lose war). the reason why is count all the money we wasted building up an uber strong military that was never needed since the 1950s.(yes i believe in having a military just a hard small fast one that can be expanded if needed)

i know we were in a few conflicts and not trying to diminish anyones sacrifice but, where they declared wars by congress? no. have they all been proven to be suspicious or based on outright lies? yes. so all apologies to korean,vietnam,grenenada,panama,iraq,afganistan vets. none of these wars were defence. and all of these wars made massive profits for some very powerful people. they have and still cost america insane amounts of tax money in disability payments which is ironic cosidering our track record of screwing our vets out of their benifits. dont get me wrong i want to end needless/false wars not screw our vets.i know war is expensive and its not a time to be cheap but we need to count all the costs when determining our strategies.disability payments for a twenty something vet will probably last another 50 years.

so i agee your absolutley correct tacticaly but consider building and maintaning a massive size fleet of tanks. the fuel/repairs/accidents etc. its a huge drain that will become obsolete every 5 to 10 years. and in the end if the massive tank battle ever comes the losing side would hide behind a nuclear arsenal so large they could simply detonate them at home and they would still kill us or we them. we have the coolest baddest tanks on the planet and they can all be killed by a shoulder fire missle nice waste of our gdp. and proof you shouldnt let arms manufactrers lobby our government(our hire them later)

as to iran they are not the boogeyman we are. our cia overthrew their democracy to protect oil comapnies. read up on isreal and blowing up theatres and framing muslims or the uss liberty, or where was it iraq where they caught british soldiers dressed as insurgents shooting at iraqi civilians? how bout the uber turds formely known as blackwater? so sorry but our foriegn policy and actions or our cia are just plain evil/wrong/unconstitutional. and create hatred for america.

all respect/love to our vets but there are people older/smarter/eviler than us and we have been lied to.

end the fed, end the national debt.ponzi scheme.

end the electoral college one person one vote period.

see also united states constitution.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ron Paul responds to Pierce Morgon about the AD

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well I referenced your thread because it is very interesting...

Someone is going to investigate it Newton Gingrich and Iran Contra

Was Newt involved in Iran Contra...

Kent Walls Competition 2012- Newt Gingrich

The Original thread on Newt.....

and

Kent Walls competition 2012: MSM's forgotten and banished one Dr. Ronald Paul

I may have sold the good doctor short .... well short.... Is it possible....

Is the good doctor actually going to come out swinging.... and make the change.....I want to see more... is there any other information on this....

S and F

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Check this one out

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nothing hangs a politician more securely than his own words.

The Ron Paul campaign crafted this ad to do just that.

Newt is a NWO supporter who could care less about the national interests of the USA, imo.

The crop of candidates on the Republithug side includes only one that has a chance of defeating Dummycrat Obama.

Since the Republithugs won't allow Ron Paul to be their candidate, get used to Obama for another four years.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by maddog99

The video shows a bunch of crap. Don’t listen to the so-called journalists, listen to what Newt said and look up his explanation.

Newt has admitted he was wrong about global warming and has proclaimed he doesn’t believe in it. Obama believes in GW. Romney is like Newt – said he belived now he’s doesn’t.

The “right wing social engineering” comment about Medicare was explained. He says he didn’t mean Paul Ryan’s plan was “right wing social engineering” but that he didn’t support drastic, immediate changes in a program that affects so many Americans.

As far as Fanny and Freddie; Newt was a paid advisor to Fanny and Freddie, not a lobbyist. He told them how to get out of trouble and they didn’t follow his advice – they did the exact opposite. Fanny and Freddie have cost the U.S. $317 billion. Newt’s cut to advise them was 0.0005% of what they have cost the country in fraud and abuse. Maybe they brought Newt in just so they could use these cute sound bites for his future presidential bid???

This is a campaign smear tactic by Ron Paul. I understand he’s desperate. With numbers as low as his I’d expect these out of context attacks.

It's only right that I add that the story about Newt and his wife "on her deathbed" is also a myth.

Newt's divorce was in the works before his wife was hospitalized. The story's claim about why Newt went to the hospital is nothing but a lie. He was there to either pick up or drop off his kid (can't remember which.)

It's in his daughter's book.

BTW, as if any of you cared, Newt's first wife survived and is still alive today.

Ask her about it.

Harte

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Man, I hope Ron Paul wins the election and ends all this big government and gives some balance in America again. I'm sick of not being able to find work and worry if I'm gonna be homeless and hungry.
Get the lying "Car Salesmen" and "cheesy corporate propaganda" out of here!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join