It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ron Paul Campaign Ad Destroys Newt!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It amazes me that people can find ways to discredit Ron Paul! What a classy guy! It's the same darkness in the heart of man that thought Jesus, Gandhi, MLK jr., etc..etc... were wrong. It's time to wake up people, truth can be uncomfortable for some, but it is exactly the medicine we need right now! GO RON PAUL!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
It amazes me that people can find ways to discredit Ron Paul! What a classy guy! It's the same darkness in the heart of man that thought Jesus, Gandhi, MLK jr., etc..etc... were wrong. It's time to wake up people, truth can be uncomfortable for some, but it is exactly the medicine we need right now! GO RON PAUL!!!

LOL REALLY?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAaa....

man you followers of something. You are just like the Obama followers before he was elected..
Keep drinking that koolaid.

Ron Paul is not a salesman? Like the rest? WOW...

OH and Mr. "Mr. Prophet" Paul is down to 8%.. Seem like the American people outside of this site and his little fan site are picking anyone except Ron Paul...

You can raise all the money in world (LOL Money Bomb), but if the American people don't want ya they just don't like ya .

Newt Gingrich really? Oh man.......
edit on 1-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by capone1

Lots of those are scams, as a matter of fact the majority are. I have personal experience in dealing with these scams, I can post proof if need be.

Well yea I've ran into those too. But they are pretty easy to point out. Just avoid all sales and marketing jobs.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Instead of quoting poll numbers please tell me what part of Ron Paul's 30 year history in congress would not make him a good fit for POTUS. Just because a lot of people are ignorant, and don't have the where with all to research the candidates doesn't mean he wouldn't be a great president.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
Man, I hope Ron Paul wins the election and ends all this big government and gives some balance in America again. I'm sick of not being able to find work and worry if I'm gonna be homeless and hungry.
Get the lying "Car Salesmen" and "cheesy corporate propaganda" out of here!

Plenty of jobs hon...
If you are scared of being homeless and hungry you better drop that pride and find a Mcdonalds, Burger King, etc to work at...

OR....

You can camp out with the few remaining OWS camps, get free food, and attempt to stop other people from getting to their jobs. Then you could hangout with your fellow Ron Paul Followers.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Instead of quoting poll numbers please tell me what part of Ron Paul's 30 year history in congress would not make him a good fit for POTUS. Just because a lot of people are ignorant, and don't have the where with all to research the candidates doesn't mean he wouldn't be a great president.

My reasons are the same as the other 87-92% that have rejected him.....again

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Wow back to statistics, awesome!! Your bringing your A game!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure

And of course YouTube limited the views to 301.

No real conspiracy there - Youtube limits the "shown" amount of views to around 300 for new videos in order to combat "view" spam (clicking and refreshing a video just for the sake of garnering views to make it "appear" popular). They just started to implement this a couple of months ago. You will see the "real" view count after a couple of hours or a day or so.

As for the content of the video itself, bravo for the Paul campaing for putting together a collection Gingrich's greatest hits...and mean misses.

Of course, those misses won't come as such a surprise for those who knew his character from way back, but it's always good to bring it out for those who may not know.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

edit on 1-12-2011 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

First of all, Article 3 of the Constitution states no person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of 2 witnesses to the same overt act or the confession in open court, the supposed 'panel' that determined Al Awlaki could be killed were lawyers, only two of them. Should lawyers be able to determine who is and isn't a terrorist? Was the second isolated drone bombing that killed his 16 year old son, justified? was it again determined by a panel of two lawyers that weren't witnesses?

What I disagree with is treating enemies of this country as citizens and granting them constitutional protections. Our legal system is designed to deal with criminal matters involving U.S. citizens, not foreign enemies engaged in terrorist activities. Only Americans are entitled to constitutional protection. 

It isn't the fact that Ron Paul wants to let terrorists live, he doesn't want to set a precedence for Americans to be randomly determined as terrorists, assassinated or jailed for the rest of their lives with no due process. Hell, just in these last couple of days, the US Senate is determining if people that have 7 days worth of food storage and weather proof guns can be deemed terrorists. Suddenly, anybody that is a survivalist could be targeted as a terrorist and assassinated, you REALLY want that precedence to be set? And you're a member of the Oath Keepers? wow...

As I said, Americans have constitutional rights, not foreign enemies. Ron Paul isn't the only candidate that doesn't want to see Americans have their rights violated. I think you may be slightly paranoid. Remember Tim McViegh? Didn't he got to trial, or was he illegally detained? Ron Paul may be your guy but he's not the only guy in the race that defends the constitution.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Seabag, we all watched the debates... you are just repeating waht they said.

I mean at least have your own idea, how can you call other people sheep, when you just repeat what the candidates say... I mean seriously....

It was almost word for word.... wow.. ever hear the word hypocrite

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Right know on CNN they showed parts of this video on live televiion and discussed it for 3 minutes. Ya it made television but not as a commercial

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
post removed by staff

I thought the mods were cracking down on this garbage?
##Members Please Read##: Ending the Political Trolling,

Of course you're welcome to your opinion, but yes, you are just a troll!

edit on Thu Dec 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Just saw that also. I've said for months this is what RP needs to do. I think the timing is perfect. Kudos to his campaign for playing the game perfectly so far.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by capone1

Lots of those are scams, as a matter of fact the majority are. I have personal experience in dealing with these scams, I can post proof if need be.

You are right there...

Always scams to get money from the least able to afford it come to the fore when times are tough.

Suddenly a "Marketing Manager in Training" position becomes a door-to-door sweeper salesman on strict commission.

Best proof of job situation here in the Indy area is this...The Indianapolis Star used to have two sections in the Sunday newspaper devoted to jobs, now three pages of truck driver and health care professional ads.

Sad.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'll call on one point.
So, we have constitutional rights as citizens?
Can you name me anyone you know that won a constitional argument in court?
Can you show me this as common in many instances? any instances?
Can you point out any case at all?

dude, you have no "rights"
unless you are a big corporation.
edit on 1-12-2011 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only warning this thread will receive.

Here's the topic

New Ron Paul Campaign Ad Destroys Newt!

It is not about want ads, the Marines or other members.
Please post with respect for other members and ON TOPIC.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

##Members Please Read##: Ending the Political Trolling,

ETA
Furthermore, posting videos with little or no member content will be removed.

edit on Thu Dec 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join