It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Iran Explosion? - Nuclear facility. Is this it I wonder?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Second explosion

Second explosion in Iran

A second Iranian nuclear facility has exploded, as diplomatic tensions rise between the West and Tehran

I only have the mobile link, as i am on my iphone. Sorry.

edit on 30-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Link

edit on 30-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

dead link

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Here's the LINK

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyanhide

dead link

Yeah sorry, i have edited it. On my phome its a little difficult

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

AN IRANIAN nuclear facility has been hit by a huge explosion, the second such blast in a month, prompting speculation that Tehran's military and atomic sites are under attack.

Satellite imagery seen by The Times confirmed that a blast that rocked the city of Isfahan on Monday struck the uranium enrichment facility there, despite denials by Tehran. The images clearly showed billowing smoke and destruction, negating Iranian claims yesterday that no such explosion had taken place. Israeli intelligence officials told The Times that there was "no doubt" that the blast struck the nuclear facilities at Isfahan and that it was "no accident". The explosion at Iran's third-largest city came as satellite images emerged of the damage caused by one at a military base outside Tehran two weeks ago that killed about 30 members of the Revolutionary Guard, including General Hassan Moghaddam, the head of the Iranian missile defence program.

A second Iranian nuclear facility has exploded, as diplomatic tensions rise between the West and Tehran

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
they're baiting iran to strike israel. no significant damage was done, but that's not the purpose.

how many of these pot shots will iran take. and if american and israeli special forces are behind the sabotage, they better be careful.

the first failed mission and the dead bodies and captured soldiers will be paraded around iranian and international media.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
yup, sounds like the US is tapping iran's joints and looking for a reflex reaction - so they can use a bigger hammer ;P

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hell,I think the Iranians dont know what the hell they are doing,and to compound it,having a virus that complicates your computer systems could also be part of the problem. Wounder if that virus had a self destruct mechanism built into it?

(Reuters) - Iran said on Sunday it had detected the Duqu computer virus that experts say is based on Stuxnet, the so-called "cyber-weapon" discovered last year and believed to be aimed at sabotaging the Islamic Republic's nuclear sites.

Iran says has detected Duqu computer virus

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
seems the western rat infestation getting worse in iran...

theyre busy little buggers lately...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am telling you, this all might turn out better than expected.
If this keeps up, Iran is going to blow their own self up and save everyone else the trouble.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This could be the US using some of its "unique capabilities."
This approach would make everyone happy:

1. The Russians and whoever else still have a healthy customer with broken toys that need replacing

2. The US gets to test its UCs.

3. Is Ra El? has a political victory.

4. Iran gets to think they still have a horse in the race.

or it could be Is Ra El doing the toy breaking or it could be fate blowing things up in Iran.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I wonder if a STUXNET-like variant could be crafted to seek out nuclear weapons' guidance or other systems. Wonder if it already has.

edit
I wonder if it could even launch those weapons initiating mutual destruction between two or more countries that never intended to do so. From what I have read about it, this does seem to be in the cards.

Originally posted by sonnny1
Hell,I think the Iranians dont know what the hell they are doing,and to compound it,having a virus that complicates your computer systems could also be part of the problem. Wounder if that virus had a self destruct mechanism built into it?

(Reuters) - Iran said on Sunday it had detected the Duqu computer virus that experts say is based on Stuxnet, the so-called "cyber-weapon" discovered last year and believed to be aimed at sabotaging the Islamic Republic's nuclear sites.

Iran says has detected Duqu computer virus

edit on 30-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

it could be fate blowing things up in Iran.

Or it could be they don't know what the hell they're doing.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Isn't this referring to the explosion on the 22nd?
Already several threads on this...

There was one on the 12th, and this second one on the 22nd.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Wow. They knew what they were doing up until now and the west was saying how fast they were going EVEN after being hit by the most advanced and only weaponized worm ever known.

Originally posted by angeldoll
reply to post by jcord

it could be fate blowing things up in Iran.

Or it could be they don't know what the hell they're doing.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Or better yet, wait until Iran launches something and then hack it in mid-flight and instruct it to turn around and go back to where it came from.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think they will set their sites much higher than Iran.

edit: why not just set it off in the silo if we are talking about Iran?

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by jcord

Or better yet, wait until Iran launches something and then hack it in mid-flight and instruct it to turn around and go back to where it came from.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
Isn't this referring to the explosion on the 22nd?
Already several threads on this...

There was one on the 12th, and this second one on the 22nd.

Thanks for clarifying, made it look like there was three or four explosions.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

That's what I thought at first too....
what's confusing is all these news outlets releasing this information/report this morning?!
I don't understand why- they're just restating the same info that came out last week?

Maybe it's OFFICIAL now?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join