It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~>Does anyone else notice what I am noticing?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thanks for clicking the thread.. Hear me out for just the time it takes to try to make sense of my rough drafting

My rough drafts are my trademarks...

Anyhow check this out, I have been doing allot of thinking, I have had allot of downtime, some wanted and some unwanted, and I have got to thinking here in my humble abode next to the water, and I am discovering something very interesting..

We are getting closer to the end... The end of what? I dunno, our society, economy I dunno.. Now before we get to the ah man I have heard this before, its a doom and gloom post, etc. etc.

Here's the difference... I want you to think....... Don;t agree as a matter a fact, if you disagree post something that is the opposite of what I see coming..

Now in order to see clearly or understand clearly about what I am about to surmise their are some rules, and if you cannot follow the rules then your just not going to see what I am writing and your not going to be thinking, your going to be going to your default in understanding or your brainwashing.. One rule, forget everything you are being told via, ANY news agency, politician or whatever propaganda machine that is in play, AP, or Reuters etc. etc. Even the BIBLE, no damn religion either..
I want no recycled rewritten revelation quotes in my thread.. Unless its in Hebrew, with proper translation... Good luck with that...

Alright here we go.. Each day that passes in our lives in this World we live in right now, is getting worse.... Not talking about personal lives I am talking in a General perspective... This World was in a better position as a WHOLE 2 years ago, I mean as a whole as in everything Human beings are in charge of.. 5 yrs ago we were better off, in 2001, we were better off, in 1980, we were better off... Everything Human, beings are in charge of now, is getting worse and worse and worse each moment that passes.. If you look at history, it does not get better or restart, until this ends..

Thank you for your time, if you already knew this well its getting so obvious most people should be able to see it by now..

Anyhow, It used to take me a long time to see the end of things, it does not take me anytime at all to see it now..

I do not think I can put into words what I am noticing so well, not all will understand what I am writing but I am noticing something about to happen.. I don't know when but things just keep getting worse and worse.. Anyhow I was just wondering if anyone else notices this as well? I wonder what deaf and blind people are feeling in the world these days.. Because my Intuition is going off..

edit on 29-11-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well it is no mystery.
It is easier to control poor broke people then people with people with money. You make them dependent on you and you can get them to do what ever you want.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well, it’s definitely pretty bad. Turn on the news, and any halfway decent citizen will quickly run out of adjectives to describe what goes on in research labs, classrooms, courtrooms and battlefields alike. And even in the shelter of our homes, several generations are growing up plugged in, tuned out, increasingly deaf and cold to the calls of the human heart. Evil surrounds us; we’re drowning in it. Horrors abound, and no one is even outraged—we’ve even gotten to the point where the worst actions are lauded as progress or enlightenment. No doubt about it: the world is getting worse. The end must be near, because we’ve never sunk this low.

Or have we?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Yes - I see it too.

Some days don't seem so bad but there is still another story or photograph that makes you wonder just how much further down in morals, ethics, manners, behaviour and abuse we can descend.

I am sure you are not alone and even though I don't discuss this observation - I know other people are wondering about our direction as a global society.

It saddens me that while some people have nothing - others have more than enough. I do not like Christmas anymore - at all! I think of people who will be alone with their awful life while the people who spend money hand over fist to buy 'things' for people who already have plenty...

The end will bring a new beginning I am sure - when is the big question. Great post - thank you.

Much Peace...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
They are collapsing the system. The time has come to prepare the way for their little god. He has but a short time to rule.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
Alright here we go.. Each day that passes in our lives in this World we live in right now, is getting worse....

Actually no.
If you look at the stats, things are getting better in a whole bunch of different ways.
You have fallen for the trap you warned us about - of listening to the media.

Here's a recent thread...
Bombings, beheadings? Stats show a peaceful world
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

I think its deeper then just control.. I think its the Human Psyche itself.. I remember a time when people were intelligent, conversations had substance, having a friend had meaning, not just a label, its a different world and Each day, it is changing or separating I really cannot describe it, I think the elements that made us are being forgotten, not taught any longer or stripped from us, just due to the constraints of chaos, getting looser and looser. I dunno how else to explain it. Something is happening that our default idealisms or default teachings or whatever the anchor is telling us on tv, or the politician is saying or the psychologist is trying to explain is wrong, its bigger then our understanding, what's fascinating to me is, people are admitting they can see it happening yet, we are powerless to its change... Almost like an instinct going off...

edit on 30-11-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Not talking about violence or statistic but thanks for at least contributing.. I asked for no propaganda either..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If you were in front of me I would call you a comedian, poke you in both eyes and the pinch/slap your nose.

Originally posted by alfa1

Alright here we go.. Each day that passes in our lives in this World we live in right now, is getting worse....

Actually no.
If you look at the stats, things are getting better in a whole bunch of different ways.
You have fallen for the trap you warned us about - of listening to the media.

Here's a recent thread...
Bombings, beheadings? Stats show a peaceful world

edit on 30-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I know what you are saying. go out and watch people they all look like controlled robots. maybe the world evolved and they forgot to tell us. go out and look, people do not have any emotion anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

To answer your question succintly - yes I see it. Yes I feel it. My intuition is practically screaming at me some days. It sometimes seems to me like watching a chessboard - and the players seem to be moving into the end game.

I strongly believe that we are entering a true paradigm shift. And its approach is at times deafening.

So in keeping with the rules of the thread, no preaching, no quotes, nothing of the sort. I must end however by saying that I believe just as strongly that there are opportunities for us to impact this new paradigm in ways that most don't even dare imagine.

In the meantime, keep your trays and tables in the upright position, and your seat belts fastened. Its gonna be a bumpy ride.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

I know what you are saying. go out and watch people they all look like controlled robots. maybe the world evolved and they forgot to tell us. go out and look, people do not have any emotion anymore.

Not only that, but they look sinister...

Yes your onto to it...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The short answer is yes.

The long answer is that I've noticed it for a while now and it only seems to be accelerating as the days go by.

link   
I think what's happening to the world is really very simple.

We are more and more so, becoming servants to machines, systems, rules, and constructs; while these things we know deep down, should be serving US.

What you see drawing near... is the point of no return.

Resistance is futile.

link   
I disagree. Particularly under your guidelines of forgetting everything etc etc that the news etc.

If you turn off your mass media you never find out about all of the bad news that happened in distant cities, lands and countries that is rigged - rigged - to make you feel bad..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I strongly believe that we are entering a true paradigm shift. And its approach is at times deafening.

I disagree, this is predictable..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have a few thoughts on this but they are not my own, but rather something I feel may have some merit and is really interesting..I too feel time is speeding up as are events that are news worthy. Here is the thread that brought me to ATS..I've been following it for some time now and it's worth a look if you have time..it is possibly the longest running thread on ATS, and it says it all..much better than I can..here are a few quotes:

In this thread I hope to explore Terence McKenna's Novelty Theory a bit further than what is normally discussed; below are my theoretical views on how McKenna's idea joins our collective consciousness intimately with the flow of natural time. The idea of Novelty Theory is easy to initially dismiss as preposterous, given that it's common sense that there is no possible way that the flow of time was mapped out eons ago. However McKenna's findings point to just that - human events follow a predictable pattern (discovered and utilized and ancient China via the I-Ching).

And this post by Zagari:

2008 - 1692 to 1756
2009 - 1756 to 1820
2010 - 1820 to 1884
2011 - 1884 to 1948
2012 - 1948 to 2012

2011 and 2012 have the same graph so they are resonancing within each other. They are twins years. Every month corresponds to 5 years of history. 1945 August 6 to December 3 2011 we are repeating the entire history and from December 3 2011 to December 15 2012 we are doing again, and again in a 6 days cycle, than its a 2 hours cycle and than smaller and smaller but increasingly intense periods of the same cycle of history.

Notice how Zagari seems to answer your question "from December 3 2011 to December 15 2012 we are doing again, and again in a 6 days cycle, than its a 2 hours cycle and than smaller and smaller but increasingly intense periods of the same cycle of history." who knows perhaps TWZ has some validity..here is one other quote by Zagari that relates to Dec 3 2011.

December 3 2011 is the most novel day in history SO FAR, it is a precursor point of the end and something epic may happen. Than, yes, habit will be growing a little, but it will never reach the old level of habit anymore. From Easter day, it is all going down, so, from that moment, we are almost done with habit and ready for the greatest novel ever possible.

I enjoyed your post SnF Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Yes, this is true.. But what of the things around you, you cannot control, like ahem, neighbors, co-workers etc. etc. who eat the mass media for dinner everyday...

Well we can break it down into bite sized snacks thru out this thread.. I think I am sensing humanity.. At least the feeling of people around me, thru how they look talk, and body language, I am no psychic, but I think I can feel humanity just as I can feel love or hate..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Not only that, but they look sinister...

That is the word. I have been noticing this for a good while now and it seems to be spreading like the flu. Like someone here said along time ago " it seems like we are living in a WALL-E world."

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

One rule, forget everything you are being told via, ANY news agency, politician or whatever propaganda machine that is in play, AP, or Reuters etc. etc. Even the BIBLE, no damn religion either..
I want no recycled rewritten revelation quotes in my thread.. Unless its in Hebrew, with proper translation... Good luck with that...

The thing that makes me stand up and take notice, as a Christian...
is that there used to be a time where, in so many respects, you had to quote Revelation to suggest that the end was near, or that the end was coming. People with sandwich boards were the crazy ones.
These days, you have to be crazy NOT to think that something is very, very wrong with this world. I've said it before... to friends, to family, even on this board. It's like something has been unleashed on this world.

The scary thing is, if you DO go down that path, and you DO start quoting Revelation... it's only going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join