It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle 2011 decoded: The Time has come

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Crop Circle 2011 season has ended. In a unusual season, formation appeared for ten months. Four continents were witnesses of one of the most clear sequence of messages.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I wonder how you know this? what evidence can you provide that you have decoded the crop circles and that they are saying 12/21/2012 is the end date or a day of great change? I notice your screen name and the web site linked in the video are the same..I also am not sure that Nibiru is real..can you offer a scientific paper or some evidence of it's existence? Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Is2012TheDate

Crop circles are a proven hoax.

and

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
the moon doesnt vanish when the earth gets between it and the sun. it turns red, soowooo to the behive

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Thanks Co-Co. This is the short version of my video of my interpretations of 2011 crop circle. The link is to a 50 minutes video were I make all the reasoning and present my analysis. I'm not saying "The world is going to end" or "this is the doomsday". I'm just saying what I'm reading in the designs.

Unfortunately, there are not Crop Circle 101 classes. All my experience is based in years of research and some received from them.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bingabong

Please provide a debunking for all crop circles.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

OOOhhhh! The moon turn red because they change the light bulb? I thought the Earth's shadow cover it...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

This is the short version of my video of my interpretations of 2011 crop circle. The link is to a 50 minutes video were I make all the reasoning and present my analysis.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

That was such a narrow-minded comment. While many crop circles are proven hoaxes, (I love the artwork of the circlemakers.com guys by the way) Never have those guys demonstrated the ability to produce some of the truly magnificent formations that have appeared within the time frames that they appeared in. This is not to say that they are not all hoaxes, but simply to state that you should have a little more of an open mind on a forum meant to discuss theories that are not commonly easy to swallow, but have often been proven true.
Peace, and welcome to the site,
Q&A

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Sure there are hoaxes. A bunch of fools that are thinking they are having fun. They don't know they are slaves working for others.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Sure there are some hoaxes. But some of these teams must be billionaires to move people and equipment from one country to another. Just let say from one field to the next. And probably some of the so-called "Ghost Crop Circles" (the designs continue to appear in the field for years, although the farmers remove the grounds) is some type of "lethal poison" they sprayed in the ground. And not to say all the GPS data took inside and outside the designs and does not match with real data. Sure there are some hoaxes. Bunch of fools that don't know who are they working for.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Is2012TheDate
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

This is the short version of my video of my interpretations of 2011 crop circle. The link is to a 50 minutes video were I make all the reasoning and present my analysis.
I was waiting for the video to load. I hear what your saying but where is the evidence? Also how did you get that photo and what is it of? Take care.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
sorry calling all crop circles hoaxes is like saying all white people are racist. just a lame generalization.

www.hulu.com...
great little documentary to expand ones knowledge of crop circles.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
I wonder how you know this? what evidence can you provide that you have decoded the crop circles and that they are saying 12/21/2012 is the end date or a day of great change? I notice your screen name and the web site linked in the video are the same..I also am not sure that Nibiru is real..can you offer a scientific paper or some evidence of it's existence? Cheers Coco

COCO....Nice to talk to you again. I agree that this evidence is unlikely to be posted. Plus...on top of everything. Although the Mayans may have kept a close count....in this case...the LONG COUNT....of the passing years....and this points to allignment with the DARK RIFT or GALACTIC CORE....the CHRISTIAN CALENDER is not so reliable.

So without dead on calculations.....since we really don't know if the year is 2011 right now or plus or minus a hundred years....it could very well be 2076 or 1985. The Christian Calender starts with the year...1....and this 1 AD was not determined until hundreds of years had passed after Christ was born and died.

It was not until the Roman Emperor...CONSTANTINE....did Christianity become the new Roman official religion and at THAT POINT....a GUESS was made....when Christ ws born....since most Christians were scattered or killed in the arena or worse....they went underground...so....we are not sure next year will be 2012.

The question remains....did the dscovery of the Mayan calender and it's decoding....use a CHRISTIAN CALENDER REFERENCE to denote the start of a LONG COUNT....or are we good enough to KNOW....100% for sure....2012 at the winter solstace....will be the actual GALACTIC CORE ALIGNMENT?
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Thank you for reply I didn't see the link to the 50 minute version..I'll take a look and come back a little later on after I view your video. Coco

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bingabong

Crop circles are a proven hoax.

Ok prove it then but you will not as there are hundreds that are not hoaxs.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Hello SplitInfinity how are you tonight? always good to read your posts..I seem recall reading not to long ago that the Mayan elders are saying that 2012 is not the end of the World..but the end of that baktune, which will then begin again.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The question remains....did the dscovery of the Mayan calender and it's decoding....use a CHRISTIAN CALENDER REFERENCE to denote the start of a LONG COUNT....or are we good enough to KNOW....100% for sure....2012 at the winter solstace....will be the actual GALACTIC CORE ALIGNMENT?

I'm not sure..if we are good enough to know...or if the Galactic Core Alignment will actually bring any change, will we disappear like the Mayans did?? or will it be a mind set that disappears? We don't have long to wait..I am curious to see what if anything will happen..or if it's consciousness change for all..or just a few?? so many questions..we shall see..Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

HELLO again to you! I am fairly certain that NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! Although what might happen is people acting like IDIOTS like when the year turned to 2000.....stupid since...1. We don't know when the actual Birth of Christ was...it is like plus or minus a century. 2. The Christian Calender starts with the year 1.....so 2000 years past would have been 2001....if the calender was accurate....which it is not.

Wouldn't it be funny if someone found some ancient text that put the year at 1969? HA! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
the movie thrive,gives the best explanation of crop circles ive ever heard, infact it will blow your mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Im sorry but i just found that video .. totally hilarious

showed us a picture of mars and said there was going to be a lunar eclipse....uh oh run for the hills...
walks away shaking head in disbelief...>lmfao
its just going to get worse the closer we get to the end of Mayan calendar...the nutjobs will come out of the woodwork...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join