It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch A Bunch Of Dogs Experience Sunlight And Grass For The First Time

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by The Old American

I love the Beagle breed. If I was living in the USA I would had grabbed 2 of them straight away.

This has been making headlines here in Australia where we adore our cats and dogs.

Beagles are used & bred in New Zealand and shipped worldwide to labs & sadly mate Australian universities use animals in research ... CSIRO etc ...

Found this for you

NZ's lab test beagles looking for homes

If anyone is interested in seeking more info then here is a link to the most up to date library regarding this Evil

Philosophy of Animal Rights - Animal Testing - Index

I'm also a Christian & disagree with other Christians saying Gods children that are not human are merely food ... You cannot justify evil through Lord Jesus Christ .... so quit trying
edit on 30/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Originally posted by capone1
I agree with the majority of what you say, but how do you figure man wasn't made to eat meat?

The lack of claws and talons might explain it...?

edit on 30/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: corrected to a quote

Ha. Well how long have humans been cutting their fingernails? Those may have developed into more claw-like nails. BUT, if humans evolved enough to where we are, we can eat meat. Animals that don't eat meant, don't eat meat because they don't like it, not because it's immoral.
edit on 30-11-2011 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riffrafter

With all of the bad things going on in the world - this one really made me smile.

S + F - thanks for posting!

It was my pleasure. These dogs are a tiny example of government and corporate greed. They both use the helpless to further their goals without a single thought of what it's doing to them. They think they are doing humans a favor by bringing us medicine and products to make our lives better.

But it's like blood money. Our meds and our mascara are brought to at the cost of literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of animals. I'm disgusted by us right now.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
OK, I teared up a little bit at this.

Watch A Bunch Of Dogs Experience Sunlight And Grass For The First Time

I believe animals are food. But mistreating them in any way just for humans to live comfortably, is cruel and inhumane. This organization, the Beagle Freedom Project, is a bunch of heroes in my book.

/TOA
edit on 29-11-2011 by The Old American because: fixed video; added link

I believe animals are earthlings. I believe an animals intelligence directly proportional to its environment and how it is treated. I believe some of the human race have evolved enough to see them as more than just "food" or experiments or things they own. I believe some humans have even evolved their consciousness enough to be able to make a conscious decision not to put their desire to taste flesh above the right of another earthling to life.

Millions of people around the world enjoy a vegetarian diet in India Asia and the west. Millions of people around the world have elevated their consciousness enough to realize harming another living animal is wrong they do not try to justify harming animals so that they can sleep at night or look themselves in the mirror. Yet there are still many who are still unconscious of the repercussions of their desires over the right of another living earthling to experience a fulfilling life free from repression and slavery.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
"I believe animals are food"??? And I believe we are animals, does that make us food too????

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndergroundMilitia
"I believe animals are food"??? And I believe we are animals, does that make us food too????

well technicaly for the shark its more of a dining experience than an attack

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thank you, thank you , thank you. I support 100% pet adoptions. We have a beagle/daschund adopted from a shelter.

That's my boy.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

As an animal lover that brought tears to my eyes.
Thank you

love Rigel4

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is a fine example of how man's cruelty can be counteracted by love and compassion. Each life, though not seen as important by some, has been changed for the better by an act of mercy- mercy that is found in the hearts of those who love animals. I am so glad that these dogs have found good homes, and their lives will be a relative heaven to the hell they were born into.
And, just for the record, I've got a pit bull puppy who will be joining my family soon, even though a vet said to put her down. She was born with one front paw missing its wrist bones, so even though she wasn't born perfect, she's still a sweet little keeper. I found a website called handicappedpets.com, and they make specialized braces as well as replacement limbs for dogs and cats! Little Dancer Hop A Long will have a large yard to run and play in, as well as a household that will love her for who she is. I think she'll be a perfect addition to the family!
edit on 30-11-2011 by volafox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmy1200

Not just death row prisoners.Any prisoner who committed any violent crime and hurt another person.Hell even the nonviolent white collar criminals could be used for testing.No problem at all.Then the companies that use them could pay a fee to the state for their use offsetting their cost to society.easy

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Such a great video! I love these videos. It shows true animal emotion. Great post!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UndergroundMilitia

Monster!
line2

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yes, animals are food. Cattle cannot digest meat, therefore the only food available for them are plants. Humans developed the capacity to eat meat. Our biological processes require protein to function efficiently. While we can get protein from nuts, oats, soy, and beans, they are sub-par for maintaining your body.

Unless we eat each other, we have to depend on animals for protein.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yes, animals are food. Cattle cannot digest meat, therefore the only food available for them are plants. Humans developed the capacity to eat meat. Our biological processes require protein to function efficiently. While we can get protein from nuts, oats, soy, and beans, they are sub-par for maintaining your body.

/TOA

my animals are my friends, i don't eat my friends

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If they didn't play that music or said anything at all. It would have just been dogs walking out of cages onto grass. The music made this a real "tear jerker" though,.........I though it would never stop, it actually hurt my ears to hear it. It is cool that these dogs, if treated bad, were set free.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

/TOA

My animals, two cats, a dog, and 20 fish, are my friends, too. I'm not saying we should eat our companions, but animals are our food. Some we just choose not to eat.

But this isn't the topic of the thread, and I think some of you are really being negative on purpose to derail a happy thread. Stop it. We don't want to be sucked into whatever private, pathetic hell you live in, so much so that you can't even let us enjoy seeing a moment of happiness. Get some professional help or get a puppy.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ETA Sorry, vegetarian here, I had to laugh...
edit on 30/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

/TOA

I agree, I don't see my cats as food. I do see cows,chickens, and wild animals as food.
edit on 30-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I saw this on another site the day before - I bawled.
I watched it again here in your thread - I bawled again.

I am glad I bawled because it means I am still well and truly alive and empathetic and I just wish more humans would allow themselves to be empathetic.

Here's to all the Animals and Humans who have been tortured and abused on the pretence of gaining knowledge. There are many ways to gain knowledge and locking these beautiful dogs in a cage is not one of them. When we humans learn to live properly then the psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists can all lock themselves in cages - test each other and leave the rest of us alone.

Much Peace...for all the Animals who perished ...know we care...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join