It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Based on your opinion, knowledge or experience, what happens after we die?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

I don’t want to buried
in a cemetery,
lined up in rows
next to people I don’t know.
You could take me to the forest,
drop me in a lake,
I bet the fish
would think I taste great.
A jacket’s too stuffy
and I don’t care for shoes,
a tie isn’t necessary
so wrap me up loose
in something soft,
like some silk or some cotton,
just don’t you dare put me into a coffin,
you can bury me in a six foot hole
with a willow tree on top to drink from my soul.

And then
I will grow in the sky
I will blow in the wind
give thanks to the soil
and shade to my friends
be a home to the animals
who live in my leaves
let the birds gather and scatter
all of my seeds
till the day finally comes
when I fall to the ground
because life precedes death
like light before sound
so thanks be to all
of the seconds I’ve lived
cuz where I am now
love is all that exists.

(I just wrote these lyrics a few days ago... but I feel it is semi applicable here.)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

I hope that this life is just the beginning.

I cannot wait to die

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I honestly don't know, or can't remember. I'd like to believe we go home, back to where we belong, and get a break from this harsh physical reality/classroom. I also hope to be back in touch with the source of all things and be aware again of my true self.

I'm actually scheduled for a deep hypnosis session with a man trained by Dolores Cannon. Hopefully, it'll go well, and we will learn/remember some things. If it is successful, I'll be sure to post it here for everyone to share.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've 'died', but I don't let it determine my conclusion entirely. It remains a mystery, although having been a ghost momentarily (at least it makes the most sense that I was) leads me to believe there has to be something more than what we currently perceive. Even that perception of myself dying could be a smokescreen for what was really happening. Life is just as great a mystery as death.
And now that I have died and came back, I take each moment in stride knowing infinite wealth in just being.
There is nothing taken for granted, whether it's a glass of water or a shower.
I feel it in everything I do.
edit on 29-11-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
One of many things can become you.

If you have fear, the Great Dragon consumes you and you cease to be, except as part of the dragon.

If you have doubt, you take birth as a lesser form of life that is no longer self-aware.

If you have shame, then you go to a hell.

If you have desire you take birth again according to this desire- On Earth, In hell, or in a heavenly abode.

If you have love then again shall you be united with the Lord of Love.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic
I honestly don't know, or can't remember. I'd like to believe we go home, back to where we belong, and get a break from this harsh physical reality/classroom. I also hope to be back in touch with the source of all things and be aware again of my true self.

I'm actually scheduled for a deep hypnosis session with a man trained by Dolores Cannon. Hopefully, it'll go well, and we will learn/remember some things. If it is successful, I'll be sure to post it here for everyone to share.

I look forward to hearing from you.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You become energy and then reincarnate if you have learned this lifes lessons. Become awakened and you will move up to the next level

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here's all you need to know:

Don't worry about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

on the contrary all seem pointing to worry about it now, it wont b as before supporting ur dream state of souls

death as nothing truth seem past, unfortunately existing on earth is less worse then our future out of that individuality we know how to handle, we could be forced to others we do not expect and dont find how to protect our balance away from

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
idk nor do i care. I let death worry about itself. It will happen one day, it will happen perfectly. It doesn't need me to worry about it for it to happen perfectly. There is no dying half way. As i go i don't even have a good idea of what dies. My body dies? okay. This includes my brain which must include my mind. My mind is a horrible thing. My thoughts are the source of my suffering. It will be a good thing for it to go.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I say this as nicely as I can, you have more important things to worry about right now.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
You become energy and then reincarnate if you have learned this lifes lessons. Become awakened and you will move up to the next level

What do you mean by "Become awakened"

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

Originally posted by Dillon123

What do you mean by "Become awakened"

While I'm sure he has his own answer. I wanna answer fromy my understanding of it. Everything you identify yourself with is ultimately an illusion. You say I am this person, I am this race, I am a follower of this religion, these are my friends, basically I, I, I , me , me and me. This illusion can be dissolved. Once all the illusions are gone all limitations are gone. Your true, divine, nature will live through. The same divinity that is within all of us.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The universe ceases to experience itself from that particular subjective center of consciousness but continues to arrange itself into new and inexperienced subjective centers of consciousness.

I can't think of a more likely or more desirable outcome than that.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

what about else biggmoneyme, my suffer is else not my mind and that is all are what appear of now, everyone is one else and all rats there is no protection of one right and all seem ok with bigger one win kind of rule that fix all rules

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

no now there is me while now i know that after there could b only forces on me i wont b able to defend me nor my right
the least of one freedom fact facing opposed else or bigger others is enough
while later there is no freedom anymore possible when before already it wasnt but me wasnt existing and sleeping was protected but from now it seems that worse situation is to expect once dead

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
Based on your opinion, knowledge or experience, what happens after we die?

My reply, in it's entirity, would be much too extensive. So in a nutshell, when we die, we do not cease to exist.
I have had a "near-death experience" when I was about 9 years old or so, I drowned at camp 15 river miles from my village. I won't be giving all the details because I neither have the time nor do I feel it is necessary for me to share every detail just yet but shall say this, I spoke to an angel, he allowed me one of two choices, stay here and resume my life, or die and be born elsewhere. After I confirmed my choice to stay, I was put back into my body, a girl from the camp (this was a bibleschool 4 day summer camp) grabbed a hold of my immoble arms and when she did, a jolt of electricity shot from her hands into my body and immediately I was able to move and help her to help myself out of the water. As soon as my mouth and nose broke the surface, it was as if my mouth was forced wide open and water was coming out full strength like a hose. She and I both knew that I had drowned and neither of us quite knew what to say. I was relieved, happy, I didn't feel any pain but in the spirit of being normal, by saying "ugh this water" as I looked at the murky brown water and clutched the chest of my shirt was an attempt to show her that I wasn't thrilled about having had it in my lungs, even though we both knew that I was okay. A councilor noticed that my skin color was different and concernedly asked me if I was okay, I shrugged my shoulders and said that it must be from the cold water. When I got home, I told my dad what happened and did not make waves about it, although he did not want me going back to that camp the next year, I wanted to go and told him, "I was saved." Here is just one of the many reasons why I don't believe that we cease to exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was born 52 years ago conceived 9 months beforehand...........I have no memory or knowlage before that as I did not exsist.For an eteranaty before I was conceived I was non entity non excistant .When I die for eternaty I will again be nothing nowhere non exsistant .This comforts me and I rejoice in the miricle of LIFE now present an that I have won the lottery of life to even experiance it for a short time I am lucky...I do not fear death as non exsistance is emotionless painless nothingless .The thought of an afterlife is terrifying an unimaginable eternal consiousness would be the most cruel thing to inflict on a liveing creature....Count your blessings an live each day as your last one day it will be ..Love life love people love the present .Your a long time dead but dont worry you wont know it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join