It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimalRed

Flirting? What am I 14??? Please if you are still an adult and flirting with waitresses then you have bigger issues than I.

Were you an adult when you met your wife as a waitress?

Well it is quite obvious what is going on here, you married a purse holder and think that is how all men should be.

No..some men just have enough dignity to know how to act in public, and that includes the respect they show their wives..the women who have men like this can see the value in them...and they are not purse holders..merely a husband who can show his wife some respect.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I've lived through scenes like that, OP, and the bottom line is that if she does not feel cherished by you, both in private and in public, at all times without exception, then it either needs to be remedied right away or resentment will most definitely build up.

What you must convey to her and everyone else is that you are proud to have her as your wife. It's all about loyalty and respect in a loving relationship.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

LMAO!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
silly, clearly you made a mistake if you were just married, I would get pissed if my husband did that years later, if it was recently, the only excuse I can think of for her getting mad it Aunt Flo's making a visit.
edit on 29-11-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Were you an adult when you met your wife as a waitress?

I was an adult when i met the waitress that is now my wife

No..some men just have enough dignity to know how to act in public,

Let me guess dignity= "may i hold your purse"
edit on 29-11-2011 by PrimalRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I was an adult when i met the waitress that is now my wife

hmmm..ok.. so you belttiled someone for suggesting you flirt with waitresses.. and say "what am I?.14?"

yet you say you met your wife when she was waitressing.. did you flirt with her as an adult?..or did you meet her outside of her workplace?

just curious..and if you did meet her while she was at work and flirted..no big deal.. it happens..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

hmmm..ok.. so you belttiled someone for suggesting you flirt with waitresses.. and say "what am I?.14?"

I said when i met her, who said anything about flirting?

yet you say you met your wife when she was waitressing.. did you flirt with her as an adult?..or did you meet her outside of her workplace?

just curious..and if you did meet her while she was at work and flirted..no big deal.. it happens..

She was at work when we met but I never flirted with her.
It was love at first sight, the moment i saw her i told my friend "See her? I am going to make that whore my wife" and I did

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Best advice, say nothing. But if you have to say something, make it something that can be taken two ways, one of them really positive. A woman rarely complains that a man won't listen to her. Just nod and say "yes dear, I'm not like that dear, oh no, that condom is in my wallet just in case I fall in the water and have to keep my wallet and cell phone dry."

My wife once asked me to tell the truth, no matter how bad it was she wanted to hear it. So she said one day, "Does this dress make my ass look fat?" To which I responded, "No, your ass makes that dress look fat." Well, as you can imagine, that didn't go over well.

When they say they want the truth, their truth, your truth and THE truth are three different things. Since you only have a 1 in 3 chance of hitting the right one, just be quiet, it's safer. And never try to correct what you have said, that will ultimately lead you into a whole new argument and a world of pain! Just apologize.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
It was love at first sight, the moment i saw her i told my friend "See her? I am going to make that whore my wife" and I did

Oh man, you made me laugh with that one! I'd give you two stars if I could!

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/29.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Wow. Now here you are, calling your wife a whore on an internet forum. Better hope she NEVER sees this.

You sure aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you now?

Unless you are making this stupid tale up, I don't see a lot of marriage in your near future.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Reading all this (especially after the fight I just had with my girlfriend) reminds me just how much people suck at not being a-holes.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Wow. Now here you are, calling your wife a whore on an internet forum. Better hope she NEVER sees this.

Why would I hope she never sees this? I have integrity, do you?

You sure aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you now?

Maybe but i have honor and integrity which makes me doubt your mental aptitude if your best advice is basically just to lie.

Unless you are making this stupid tale up, I don't see a lot of marriage in your near future.

Im honest with my wife, we get along great. Tell me how much do you have to lie to your significant other in order to "keep the peace"?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I wouldn't do that again if I were you.
You can get all defensive and argue about peoples comments, but the fact remains you no doubt made your wife feel like crap downgrading her in public to a mere girlfriend.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Obviously you need a lesson in what dignity and respect mean.. but some are unwilling to learn .

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Obviously you need a lesson in what dignity and respect mean.. but some are unwilling to learn .

oh please educate me oh wise one

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

oh please educate me oh wise one

Never ever said I was wise.. but I will tell you this.. I know when men have dignity and respect.. for their wives..their mothers..their friends..and children.

any man who can look at a woman..say he fell in love instantly , and goes on to say he will marry that whore someday..has issues..

...and guess what?.. its not up to me to educate you..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I know when men have dignity and respect.. for their wives..their mothers..their friends..and children.

Yes you can keep repeating yourself but maybe years of reading propaganda has clogged your mind. Just saying something over and over does not make it so. I doubt you know men with dignity and "respect" considering you can't even define those terms.

any man who can look at a woman..say he fell in love instantly , and goes on to say he will marry that whore someday..has issues..

I did not say "someday" I just said im going to make that whore my wife, and i did. You probably are just jealous,. Tell me, what kind of pie do you make your husband?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I did not say "someday" I just said im going to make that whore my wife, and i did. You probably are just jealous,. Tell me, what kind of pie do you make your husband?

Jealous??
.. more like sympathy for your wife if you must know..

As for me.. ? Thats none of your business.. you started this thread and its about you.. and your issues with "women"..so deal with it.

I'm also not here to tell you what a man of dignity is..but I know they exist.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I can't tell if this is a woman bashing thread or a feel sorry for me because I am a man thread...either way it's funny and sad all in one

I have been married long enough to know a few things and long enough to know there are a lot of things I would not ever like to know...my wife and I are as happy as two people can be I suppose...but we are probably the exception these day and not the rule!

If I pointed across the table to my wife and told the waitress that she was not my girlfriend...my wife would have been the one to chime in and say "I'm his wife honey...move along"...I wouldn't have to worry about confusion from either side...but thats my wife.

As for yours...well hmmm...good luck!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm also not here to tell you what a man of dignity is..but I know they exist.

Right, so you can shout the propaganda but you can't really define your terms. You do not have a husband do you?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join