It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul continues to win partisan Democratic Voters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Nobody can convince you, you have to come to the conclusion yourself.

Maybe if you provided some information like what are your top priorities for this coming election? what are your most important positions? If Ron's positions relatively align with your positions, I don't see why you can't vote for him.

If he doesn't, well he doesn't.

I don't know why you feel like you need to be sold when you already have his voting record right in front of you. The Ron Paul revolution is alive and well and anybody following the events in Iowa (GOP's first primary state) knows Ron Paul is leading strong with the best organization and strongest volunteer base.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Come on Xuenchen,Obama doesnt stand a chance at reelection,unless those Dems support more of the same. If thats the case,they have set the wheels of failure rolling down the hill of certain doom.

Obama love fest in ,3,2,1...............................................

of course I know.

I'm just testing the waters here for the Ron Paul possibility.

The M$M is already selectivly exposing Obama and other Dems....

That will get even better as time gets closer to doomsday.

Can't wait for the next Pelosi show

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Nobody can convince you, you have to come to the conclusion yourself.

Maybe if you provided some information like what are your top priorities for this coming election? what are your most important positions? If Ron's positions relatively align with your positions, I don't see why you can't vote for him.

If he doesn't, well he doesn't.

I don't know why you feel like you need to be sold when you already have his voting record right in front of you. The Ron Paul revolution is alive and well and anybody following the events in Iowa (GOP's first primary state) knows Ron Paul is leading strong with the best organization and strongest volunteer base.

All supporters of Paul need to be prepared for an onslaught by the Obama machine.

You guys don't need to sell me on this.

People on the fence will fall back if not nurtured.

The Big O game will start as soon as the Repubs have a clearer idea of who will be the nominee.

They always go for the weakest target.

Ron Paul will be called out on the record as soon as he stands alone.

Be prepared to defend in a big way.

The more positive exposure he gets early on will make it easier later.

My examples here have been "light" compared to what the White House will unleash soon enough.

Obama tactics are not for the faint of heart.

Obama shills have been quiet lately here on ATS .... for a reason.

They are allowing everybody to get comfortable ... and then ..... BAM.

We have seen this method here before.

Best of Luck.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I get what you're doing buddy.. the whole preparing us for the "game" -

The voting record stands. However, I see when looking through it he takes a "Did Not Vote" on thigns such as Student Loans and other people who are 'key' supporters. Yet, if you behold the ideology of his voting; libertarianism, his votes all equal that. He's not a saint. It's progress not perfection. If anything Ron can stand on his record; he can stand on accomplishments (big ones being no war, no patriot act, Pro-choice-on-everything) The Obama machine will be big. Yes, it will. It can be stopped.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

lol

Believe it or not, Obama supporters are the only people (so far) that I've encountered in real life to have the audacity to use profanity to attack my beliefs in Ron Paul but something tells me its not because I support Ron Paul but am not for Obama.
edit on 30-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diluted
I get what you're doing buddy.. the whole preparing us for the "game" -

The voting record stands. However, I see when looking through it he takes a "Did Not Vote" on things such as Student Loans and other people who are 'key' supporters. Yet, if you behold the ideology of his voting; libertarianism, his votes all equal that. He's not a saint. It's progress not perfection. If anything Ron can stand on his record; he can stand on accomplishments (big ones being no war, no patriot act, Pro-choice-on-everything) The Obama machine will be big. Yes, it will. It can be stopped.

Yes, the record is fine.
Of course he has his hands tied.

Look at Obama's voting records in the Illinois State and the US Senate.....

A plan would be to have an Obama defender show where He has voted in favor of the majority in positive ways.
Guess what you will find?
The defenders will do everything they can to divert the question.

The Obama onslaught will be professional twisters and turners, and they will be professional liars.
And many may not even be Obama supporters in ernest, only paid shills.

They've been training hard for this campaign.

With much of the Obama agenda already exposed and failed, they will be using new tactics.

We are already seeing some examples on the news sites that "allow" comments.

Many times we see the comments areas "closed to further comment" after the O-Machine comments are sufficient.

A lot of comments against Obama are removed, or not even posted.

I have an average of only 1 out of 10 actually get posted on places like CNN, etc.

I have had a few removed within 20 minutes.

And, these are all generally "mild" comments.

I am hoping the recent media patterns of Dem bashing and exposures will continue.
Hope it's not just a "do it now and get it over with so people forget later" deal.
It could be just a "house cleaning" test run to take away future Repub ammo.

Many Dem and well known Dem and Lib backers that are being "exposed" are some of the ones who are set to retire soon anyway.

The media could turn around again, once they decide the Dems are all clean again, and once they get the public to feel "comfortable".

Originally posted by eLPresidente

lol

Believe it or not, Obama supporters are the only people (so far) that I've encountered in real life to have the audacity to use profanity to attack my beliefs in Ron Paul but something tells me its not because I support Ron Paul but am not for Obama.
edit on 30-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Yes, that's exactly how they are working the street right now.

They attack any Obama non-supporter because there is no clear Repub candidate yet in their eyes.

They will argue the Obama agenda and ignore details of an opponent.

You can make any statement and they will answer a different question.

Watch as the primaries get going.

They will smear and attack who ever seems to have popularity.
And they will smear and stereotype opposing supporters (we have seem this one already).

With Obama already in office, they will use a "defense" strategy whenever possible.
The 2008 campaign was a combination approach, but mostly offense.

Again, usually answering a different or even a non-existent question.

If you guys have a U2U list, feel free to keep me informed about active threads,
especially when you see some Obama sock puppets.

edit on Dec-01-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Well if anybody can hold ground for liberty, it is a Ron Paul supporter. Like many claim, we are rabid, cultist, fanboys aka Paulbots, Paultards and Paulaholics. I don't mind the names too much but the 'cult' thing is pretty offensive.

Ron Paul trolls will make up quite a lot to smear him and I'm sure the same happens to Obama but the difference is, Ron is honest and has 'the record' to back it all up.

I can back Ron up all day long because I know the truth is on my side.

<< 1  2   >>

join