It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

occupy movement staged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I was thinking this movement was a good thing you know power to the people.Then I found a few things that changed my view. When they say all the worlds a stage I guess it is true.Moveon.org whos is funded by Soros is really behind this, They hire actors to play rolls of both police and activist.Everything is make believe. The average person it would blow thier mind.No way this cant be it is too outlandish to be true
That whole bridge scence was staged.Ones getting arrested actors with a few real protestors thrown in.This game is beyond me.I guess it is like going to an opera and not knowing italian,you bearly get the jist of it and if you are not paying attention then forget it.I am throwing my hands up on this three ring circus.

this next video go to 3:20and watch to 5:20 then from from 10:30 on for the occupy stuff ...the whole movie is an eye opener for sure.With so much crap to wade through it is get too much I want out of this theatre of the absurd.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

The police knew the protestors were headed that way before hand. I even knew that, beforehand.

So they blocked it off.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
yea i believe its all staged to bring in martial law

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So how exactly are tens of thousands of people all managing to keep this secret, then?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I've seen some vids of this Wellaware1 guy before... he is clearly driven by paranoia.
Some of the videos where he claims that two totally different persons are one and the same (based on his "photographic memory") are funny, but simply not credible.

I'm not saying that infiltrators or staged events in general would be unusual... but this guy is just not trustworthy.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

This is the reason for this infiltrated protest. They know people are on to their games. This is classic Divide and Conquer
edit on 28-11-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I swear to god if Scientists came out and officialy said "grass is green" Somebody on this site would think it's a conspiracy or some type of cover up. Can't anything actually be what it says it is, or is everything on this planet a conspiracy???

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2430
I swear to god if Scientists came out and officialy said "grass is green" Somebody on this site would think it's a conspiracy or some type of cover up. Can't anything actually be what it says it is, or is everything on this planet a conspiracy???

The fact is our world is not what it seems. Everything is controlled and manipulated. Once you understand that then you won't have this mindset of "omg everything is a conspiracy to you guys".

I for one have already figured out the Occupy Movement has been engineered by the elite or at the very least is now being steered/has been hijacked.

As for the maker of the vids. He's completely a fraud. He does expose SOME actors/provocateurs within the movement to his defense, but for the most part he makes things up or is lying.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
We are not a staged movement as we are one founded by the people only.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

He's the Chairman of The Council On Foreign Relations as we've got them scared! Staged event my arse! We got the CFR scared and will occupy the next Bilderberg event, where ever it may be, anywhere in the world.
edit on 28-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
A lot of the pictures don't look like the people they're supposed to be. Honestly, I think he may have some sort of paranoia/delusional disorder. He thinks Lady GaGa is Jean Benee Ramsey (spelling?)

BUT it makes you think

edit on 11/28/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/28/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Interesting watch. I did get through most of it, it was a bit slow but some of it was intriguing. Whoever made it must have had a lot of time to piece that together, but anyway.

You may be seeing a lot of people from Canada at the early OccupyWallStreet movement because it was an idea that actually originated in Canada, not here. Here's a link to the 'birth' of OWS if you will. Note that it was published two months prior to Sep 17th.

#OccupyWallStreet | Adbusters

Anyway, a few items of note in the videos that you posted that I saw were the women surrounded before being peppersprayed in NY, and how one of the women put her hand up and made basically a macing (Or clicking?) gesture, and the part where the guy in the #OccupyCal incident pointed at the camera just before the baton jabbing began by the police there.

My first reaction to your thread was to immediately dismiss it (but here I am responding to it!), maybe it's a lot of people that just happen to look alike. There seemed to be a ton of conspiracy theories wrapped up into one big package there as well which didn't help his case because it appears as if he is looking for conspiracies where they might not exist. Otherwise, some of the items pointed out in the videos might be worth looking into a bit more.

I read somewhere that Adbusters did not receive any sort of funding to kick this off, from Soros or otherwise. But wait - He may have somewhat indirectly donated around $185,000 to Adbusters over the past decade [citation needed]. So maybe he is very loosely connected to this and it's no big deal. Or maybe it's worth a closer look.

My opinion is that it is a very real movement borne out of very real concerns, without any real players pulling the strings behind the scenes, however.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
To say some of them people look as they do is a tenous stretch of the imagination. I am sure there is probably a few staged people in these protests, there often is people on the police's side who start some violence then dissapear into the back to get out of it themselves.

On the video, that Ryan Dunn thing.... The woman is not even remotely looking like Jessica Chobot. At all.
edit on 28/11/11 by Okandetre because: Typo

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
even when presented with evidence to show they're nothing more than pawns..
the unwashed mindless mass will still insist otherwise.. they're too stupid to realise they're only pawns in the game.

no point attempting to tell them otherwise as it will fall upon deaf ears.

let them learn the hard way how not to play revolutionary.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Those who are being told to stand against this movement are the pawns as we can see what is up clear as day and stand up to corruption!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Expat888

Those who are being told to stand against this movement are the pawns as we can see what is up clear as day and stand up to corruption!

your little movement wont even be a footnote in the chronicles of history.
in the long run it doesnt mean a damn thing.
people, nations, governments come and go.. very few are noteworthy enough to be remembered.
not a damn one of them worth fighting or dying over. I leave that to the fools and idiots who blindly follow the psychotic bastards they call leaders.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
There's never a shortage of rightwing paranoid delusionals willing to make some of the most ridiculous claims I've ever seen - I guess people like the one who made the video are a big embarrassment to the state of mental health of certain political alignments.

People like him need help.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

So basically, you're saying that George Soros has world-wide powers that defy any semblance of sense or reality, and can basically manipulate over a million people to achieve his (no doubt evil, no doubt liberal!) agenda of... oh... oh, something, ANYTHING!

GEORGE SOROS BOOGABOOGABOOGABOOGA!

...Or it could be that people are fed up with the way the game is rigged and are protesting about it.

Your problem is that you are essentially an ignorant coward. You have made the choice to live your life as if everything in the world were perfect, and the people who tell you otherwise are evil, dangerous, alien outsiders who need to be stopped at all costs, lest they disrupt your fearful ignorance. You'd rather wet your nappy in fear, abject terror of liberals, or leftists, or whatever you want to call us, telling you that no, everything is not made of gold. No, the systems are not completely fair. No, you are not going to become a multibillionaire by "working hard." no, the poor do not vanish when you stop funding food for their kids. We tell you these things, but you'd rather not know.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
The fact is our world is not what it seems. Everything is controlled and manipulated. Once you understand that then you won't have this mindset of "omg everything is a conspiracy to you guys".

Well... no. In fact it's quite the opposite. Nothing is controlled. Oh to be sure there are people who try, and their influence can wriggle things around a bit. But since so many people are fighting over who gets the biggest piece of the pie, all that really happens is that the pie gets all over everyone. Nothing goes as planned becuase so many plans are in conflict.

Essentially the world around you is the result of billions of humans mucking around with each other for the greater part of ten thousand years. Our existence is, for all intents and purposes, the result of a bunch of meaningless, random happenstance. We will contribute to this random, meaningless happenstance.

It's actually quite a bit scarier than the "conspiracy of overlords." Maybe you could call it Conspiracy Atheism, since it lacks the godlike, all-powerful deity-beings conspiracy theorists conjure up to explain their flavor of the week theories.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsuki-no-Hikari
So how exactly are tens of thousands of people all managing to keep this secret, then?

Shhh, thats logical. That kinda of talk to is dangerous around here...

OT: Okay I was dreading on clicking this thread but I've already looked over most of the other. Now I've heard about how OWS was planned and tricked people into doing it, but that all those people are actors? Well damn at least the government got all this people a job.

In fact where can I sign up? It seems at least 70% of the worlds population is working for the government as paid actors or disinfo agents.

Okay I'll level here, the all of the OWS and police are actors thats absurd and convoluted. Is it possible that the government planted the idea and then had the police instigate the fighting and maybe get the protesters to riot eventually? Maybe I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join