It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please post any stories of past lives on other planets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashes1221

You are not going to tell YOUR story but want others to post theirs? Is this one of those.....do as I say not what I do?

To lead a thread, best you set yourself up as an example for others to follow!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashes1221
I have memories of a past life. I am looking for others like me and by like me I mean "people" that were in my inner circle in this past life on another planet but i'm not going to tell my story because i'm looking for your stories. I'm going to weed out details that may match my own experiences.
give details on who ruled and how, activities shared in the community, habbitat, and end.
thanks for your help !
Your will say friend, Ashes

Well my most recent incarnation was a female slave during the dawn of the American emancipation of slavery who went on to become a successful philanthropist.

But as far as otherworldly shenanigans, I currently (in this incarnation) have been "channeling" bits and pieces of somebody else's life in place I can only identify as "C-52". I have been seeing through the eyes of a man named "John" (I know, I know... how alien, right?). Examples of distinctive elements of his planet are pink skies, large air ships in the shape of the Superman logo, and little glowing white puff-balls that are raised like animals in chicken coops.

Any of that match yours?

And no, I'm really not one of those people.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
ha ha ha lol cute

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
no prob every one is entitled to their opinion. This thread is for personal reasons not to prove or disprove anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I wish i could help u out there but i don't know that much lol

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
not to sound like a rookie to the site ( which i am ) but s&f???

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
lol I hadn't thought of that but it is a good idea. My reasoning is to keep ppl from saying oh yeah i was there.... it was me... blah blah blah I've had many experiences where i told my story and someone jumped on board after the story and acted as if the same thing happened to them! This will prove that if there is any one out there it is genuine

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
lol! There are so many funny ppl posting comments. I'll take it lol!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have my reasons if you don't wish to post then don't

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't really have memories of other planets but feelings that I don't belong here. I have breif flash type memories of a society unlike anything ever seen before on earth. Everyone lived together; there were no classes, no poltical parties, people had different veiws but it was acceptable.
I have a feeling that in a past life I came from a planet that had love for all beings. Money to me is a strange concept; very foreign. I feel like this is an alien planet to me. I see these things so clearly and sometimes it is hard to understand that other people think on a different level of thinking than from what I was taught.
It is weird i just know that the place my soul orginated from was not hostile like the earth.
It is such a beautiful thing. It is not a utopia because of course any society had problems but it was the closest to utopia that is possible. I have had dreams but in my dreams that planet may have been destroyed by natural diasters. Maybe I was from that planet that crashed into earth that created the moon? Who knows but I know that I once live in a better place
edit on 28-11-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I don't really have memories of other planets but feelings that I don't belong here. I have breif flash type memories of a society unlike anything ever seen before on earth. Everyone lived together; there were no classes, no poltical parties, people had different veiws but it was acceptable.
I have a feeling that in a past life I came from a planet that had love for all beings. Money to me is a strange concept; very foreign. I feel like this is an alien planet to me. I see these things so clearly and sometimes it is hard to understand that other people think on a different level of thinking than from what I was taught.
It is weird i just know that the place my soul orginated from was not hostile like the earth.
It is such a beautiful thing. It is not a utopia because of course any society had problems but it was the closest to utopia that is possible. I have had dreams but in my dreams that planet may have been destroyed by natural diasters. Maybe I was from that planet that crashed into earth that created the moon? Who knows but I know that I once live in a better place

Sounds like a great place

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I have had two dreams in which I appear to be living in non earth environments. In both dreams I die prior to waking up.
The first place seemed to be what I would consider futuristic or akin to something from a sci fi novel. I am a young late teen/early 20's female, humanoid and am riding some sort of anti gravitational bike? It is somewhat like a motorcycle but hovers. I am being chased by some sort of uniformed authority and my transport runs out of charge? I am then chased on foot. I am being accused of something I know I have done but whatever it was, did not seem wrong to me. I know when I am caught I will be put to death.

The other I am living in a village. It seems almost medieval but I know this is different because what I thought were oil lamps lighting the streets are some sort of phosphorus. The village comes alive at night and sleeps during the day. In this dream I am male, young adult. No one in the village is awake during the day, all forms of living/trading/working is done at night. I am prone to going off on my own some nights and often fantasize about staying up until daybreak. I have caves I stay in while I'm away, where i can sleep during the day in peace. One particular night I go back to the village and something has changed. The people have changed. I fly away in fear.
(In this dream I and my people are a huge bat-like species .)

The above stood out for me as over the years I have dreamed of being a soldier in the first world war and a thief in France in the middle ages. I know...it's never anyone famous, go figure.

I think I watch too much tv. LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

I have had two dreams in which I appear to be living in non earth environments. In both dreams I die prior to waking up.
The first place seemed to be what I would consider futuristic or akin to something from a sci fi novel. I am a young late teen/early 20's female, humanoid and am riding some sort of anti gravitational bike? It is somewhat like a motorcycle but hovers. I am being chased by some sort of uniformed authority and my transport runs out of charge? I am then chased on foot. I am being accused of something I know I have done but whatever it was, did not seem wrong to me. I know when I am caught I will be put to death.

The other I am living in a village. It seems almost medieval but I know this is different because what I thought were oil lamps lighting the streets are some sort of phosphorus. The village comes alive at night and sleeps during the day. In this dream I am male, young adult. No one in the village is awake during the day, all forms of living/trading/working is done at night. I am prone to going off on my own some nights and often fantasize about staying up until daybreak. I have caves I stay in while I'm away, where i can sleep during the day in peace. One particular night I go back to the village and something has changed. The people have changed. I fly away in fear.
(In this dream I and my people are a huge bat-like species .)

The above stood out for me as over the years I have dreamed of being a soldier in the first world war and a thief in France in the middle ages. I know...it's never anyone famous, go figure.

I think I watch too much tv. LOL

Dont' we all anymore lol thanks for the story

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ashes1221

I know this is an old post, but I have a really interesting past life that goes back to my very previous life on the planet called Acart. many of my previous lives are from that planet. I came here to earth when my ship had malfunctioned close to earth. I died in space. Anyhow, Acart achieved peace on its planet after it was almost destroyed by nuclear war during which time the fighting had gotten to the point where our wars are on this earth today. A well-known scientist on Acart discovered a metal that could harness the energy from the sun and create immense solar energy. He made a weapon that was so powerful he evaporated a giant comet with it and the Acartians were astonished. He then told us all to get along within so many days or I will use this to destroy us all. He then got rid of all money, trading, governments, rulers and religions and the land was taken and divided up among the 25 billion people on the planet, everything became free in exchange for working 4 hours per day for the collective governance. Everyone became equal and were given their inter planetary ships as well as their beam ships. Solar energy ran everything and we use to come here to earth for some of our food because our soil was so pure that it was hard to grow grain. There was no pollution since the father of the sun used his invention to turn the nuclear waste into fertilizer. The rain tasted really sweet like honey or more of a honey dew melon.. hard to describe. Anyway, this planet achieved space flight 100 years or so before I arrived here and once we achieved this, we also were able to cross dimensions using radio signals and other technology to find our parallel universe. On the dial it equates to a partial second par/sec and 5 light years. We cannot see Acart but it is located in the solar system of Alpha Centauri and (1 par/sec).

Acart does not have any moons but has built giant platforms to block out the light which works really well. Cars no longer took over roads and everyone flew, walked or took a high speed underground rail. Other than those disabled it was illegal to not work and criminals were treated as outcasts. It rained allot but it is a warm sweet tasting rain. 30,000 people from Acart come here to this planet on a regular basis. They blend in with us and their ships are completely cloaked. I was one of those people but died on the way here to pick up a large load of grain.

I hope you find this interesting. :-)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LiveToSpendIt

that was rather funny.

Though shortsighted of you...but still funny.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have had numerous dreams of being on other planets, and many other memories that I have been able to access. The thing is, my "story" is complicated, involving many different individuals that have formed together to constitute "me" - I do not think that reincarnation is linear, when we are born, we are like a "combo" of many different beings that somehow or another went into the production of ourselves. So, if we just assume incarnation on Earth for the moment, then technically you should be able to remember all kinds of individuals from different and over-lapping times (although since dead), and perhaps even various animals that we might have "been" such as primates and even insects.

It is a leap, however we can look at existence beyond this world for additional sources of our incarnational heritage.

So, "I" am a new combination, and "they" (my "past lives") were the "ingredients" that were used to create me....

In addition to this identities also overlap, so we share "past lives" with others that are comprised of similar "ingredients" to us.

Here is a selection of my "memories":

I remember I was in suspended animation on a planet covered by jungle, my "chamber" was inside a pyramid that had "landed" on the planet, I remember "waking up" and taking a walk around, observing the natives, whom treated me as some kind of "God" and gave me a throne in one of their "huts".

Another one was on a spaceship, I remember that there was some kind of problem with the warp drive and we entered some kind of "anti-space" and were stuck half-way whilst still in warp. Time slowed down and it was like a living hell, I remember being in a state of panic and confusion.

There was also a dream of being at a dinner table in what looked like a fortress, I was some kind of special guest and I remember specifically that one of the servants picked some mushrooms from the surrounding area, one of them which I ate. The surrounding environs were bleak, with what looked like high levels of volcanic activity, the "sea" was also red.

Also, I remember that I was on some type of "garden" planet, I remember being enveloped by a kind of massive plant, from that point, I was inside some kind of "pod" for a period of time, and when I emerged, I was reborn and my body was transformed.

I also remember being in some kind of city, different to the ones that we have on Earth, yet similar because they had the same style of massive skyscrapers and office buildings. I remember being in some kind of park and have memories of exploring the area.

When I delve into my dreams, I start to recover "fragments" of myself, and I have been working with my mind to put all my pieces together, so that in this life, in this form, I will be a completed being and thus inherit all of my possible past, the timelines of my "incarnations" will terminate as they have found a permanent existence - the reason why they had reincarnated in the first place, the hope that one of their "future lives" will achieve a permanent state of being.
edit on 6-1-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I don't think i had dreams of past life on another planet. Maybe past life on a huge craft because it was indoors and had large windows and strange plants and robots, but this is a dream. What exactly are we talkin about here? Is a vision a dream you had or short instant like photo's that pop into your head randomly. How would one know if past life ?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If i explained in detail not short versions , it may take up some space on here and i would not have enough space to finish. I would have to start another page. i think. But that was a dream i had and happened to wake up at the right moment to remember it all. Meaning the second i woke up i had to think about the dream and things in it so i could remember other things that were going on in the dream. This led to that and this led to that till the end. When i think about it now, i don't think i can remember it all. But like i wrote, it was a dream. I have had like these photo like pictures that flash thru my head really fast. Some i can make out, others are way to fast and i miss.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I often have dreams of being on other planets or in different time periods. Sometimes I am in space flying in spaceships. Most of the otherworldly dreams I have things look like earth, but some custom will be different, animals are different, dinosaurs still exist there, and plants will be different.

To be honest I think we are living multiple lives throught the universe as well as other universes at all time periods, thus in our soul is able to experience infinate existance throught infinate multiple lives.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sugarcookie1


posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:53 AM

I've always instinctively known I did not begin my round of recreational expression here on planet earth. I have strong memories of lavender oceans and pristine white sands as well as of a night sky with two moons. I have no idea where that place is, but I know it exists and I lived there.

I have a deep feeling for Arcturas,and their teachings..

Many of us took our first incarnation in other star systems, but in truth none of us "come from" earth (or any other planet!)... we come TO earth! We come from the Light-filled heart of God or Creation ... Divine Oneness.

peace.sugarcookie1...

Do birds and trees exist on that planet?

edit on 7-1-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join