It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major General Zhang Zhaozhon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432
[...]

In other words , if you really want to defeat the Communists , you need to give your own populations greater share of resources & wealth .

[...]

Mm, that or just kill most of them in pogroms and send the rest to die in futile wars. I mean the German soldiers of WW2 wanted to destroy Communists and as a treat their supreme command fed them into Stalingrad which was a mass grave for their whole army. Anti-communists Ike and Joe Steel gobbled up the rest. Something like 100,000 anti communist German soldiers were captured and only a few thousand survived the reprisals. That's what you get for fighting bolsheviks in their own global schemes: You get your whole nation ripped in half like Germany.

So the "anti-communist" soldiers, historically, are suckers sent into meatgrinders.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCanada

Sorry to say but this is not a theoretical invasion. It will be a literal one. Then you can complain that your Chinese masters don't understand that all you want is peace and love. Preach it loudly in the Education camps while you toil away to make goods for the Elite Chinese to enjoy in China.

Guns don't kill people, bombs don't kill people. The ignorant masses without any clue of the true intentions of their enemies kill people.

Chinese laugh at how easy its been to steal technology and build their offensive capability unchallenged while we look for terrorists in our neighborhoods.

Behind the friendly smiles they are thinking "We will rule these people some day". That's a widely held thought that is unaffected, denied and does'nt care what you think.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCanada
reply to post by MrCanada

Sorry to say but this is not a theoretical invasion. It will be a literal one. Then you can complain that your Chinese masters don't understand that all you want is peace and love. Preach it loudly in the Education camps while you toil away to make goods for the Elite Chinese to enjoy in China.

Guns don't kill people, bombs don't kill people. The ignorant masses without any clue of the true intentions of their enemies kill people.

Chinese laugh at how easy its been to steal technology and build their offensive capability unchallenged while we look for terrorists in our neighborhoods.

Behind the friendly smiles they are thinking "We will rule these people some day". That's a widely held thought that is unaffected, denied and does'nt care what you think.

Well, if china is the next super power, so be it. Empires come and go,and lets face it, the american givernment are on their last legs. But no matter who takes the crown, these problems will not go away. As long as there is patrioism for your country, there will alwsys be tribal warfare.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You are right but a lot of that is a sexually frustrated angst, which is endemic to their culture. I think they are ripe for a sexual and cultural revolution which will cause many Chinese to adhere to the US. I mean look at their gravitance toward apple and google and so forth, look at their completely idiotic top-down restriction of the Internet.

I think their own Marxist party is failing under the influence of Indian buddhists and tibetan and general world opinion that freedom is best. But yes, you are right on the hopeless side, I'm just saying there's hope!

Remember tank guy!

There are billions of passionate human hearts beating in China and they can choose to side with the way-cooler US power than the hateful Marxist Mao power, at any time, by simply defying their evil Marxist slavemasters. Bruce Leee loved the USA and we are richer for having him as our adopted son.

Live free or die, essentially. All Chinese people can understand that common american motto.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 14-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Er ok, whatever.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Wake up now or wake up when you get assigned to a Education camp. Actually come to think about it why wait for tragedy to befall you stop take a hike across the Northern border of North Korea. If you don't get shot I am sure there will be lots of hugs and kisses for you.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

Wake up now or wake up when you get assigned to a Education camp. Actually come to think about it why wait for tragedy to befall you stop take a hike across the Northern border of North Korea. If you don't get shot I am sure there will be lots of hugs and kisses for you.

If you think nirth korea is anything like china, then you know little about china. Have you been to china?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I can't remember, can anyone enlighten me?

In history, are there instances of 2 powerful empires co-existing without eventually going to war?

WWIII strikes me as a question of when and not if.

I don't care what country someone lives in, everyone should be hoping like heck we avoid it in our lifetime. Never have we been so capable of such widespread destruction. All sides will suffer massive losses.

Think of the scores to settle while forces are distracted elsewhere: North/South Korea, Japan/China, Taiwan, India/Pakistan, Israel and pretty much all their neighbors, Flakland Islands (Argentina)/ Great Britain,

All those players and Russia, Cuba, Venezuela.

It is really not worth it to fire shots over Syria and Iran. So we don't want Iran to have a nuke. Tuff Sh*t! If Israel wants to risk their entire future on preventing it, let them. (even though Israel, itself, possesses illegal nukes)

Risk the future of 330 Million Americans over this stuff, I don't support that.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Bruce Leee loved the USA and we are richer for having him as our adopted son.

He was born in the usa, plus, he was not from mainland china. He was brought up in hong kong, which is very different to mainland china, as you should know.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Bruce Leee loved the USA and we are richer for having him as our adopted son.

He was born in the usa, plus, he was not from mainland china. He was brought up in hong kong, which is very different to mainland china, as you should know.

Well sure I mean China itself is not homogeneous, what's your point? One can divide it all and recombine it all, like pieces of dough.

It is clear that Bruce Lee had Chinese parents who gave him a Chinese name according to their spiritual knowledge. And for that, one can say that he was Chinese? Well maybe not.

In the fine Hollywodd film "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story" we see him lighting the incense to ward off the demons as per his ancestors. The film was overseen by Linda his widow so I assume she is testifying that Bruce did adhere to the rituals of his parents? I think that is fine.

But your point is what? That he wasn't Chinese?

I would say this my friend: There are many great tribes in China and asia all over.

But in the film, Bruce says "I just wanted to show them the beauty of our culture!" ...And so when Bruce said that in the film, do you think that is a true representation of him? So then if so, what culture would that be? I do think the film Dragon is quite true to the story his life would tell us. But then I guess, Chinese people don't like Linda, his wife??

Hmm, well I enjoy the American Bruce Lee movie almost as much as the Hong Kong ones. Hmm... What a wonderful son this Bruce Lee was. Yes you are right my friend, he is an American, all the way. Thanks for your excellent point, which I just realized: Bruce Lee was one of the greatest Americans of the 20th Century. Definitely greater than say Harry Truman or Woodrow Wilson.

But his message I think, was a peaceful one. And his book which he wrote, at the very end, does show some Aikido, so he was clearly on the path of peace. He was improving his grappling right before he died, not studying karate or bone breaking techniques.

"Be like water my friend." - Bruce Lee

In fact, Bruce displays great knowledge of what Aikidoka Terry Dobson might call "verbal aikido". We can see that the interviewer here, a lame ass white jackass, is trying to provoke Bruce. But in fact, the little dragon is supremely in the zone. He is the essence of Aikido in this moment. Not returning violence, but returning peace.

It is only the true master, who could take an interview like this, and make it their one testament to the history of mankind. Bruce Lee, great American, dead way before his time.

edit on 15-12-2011 by smallpeeps because: hmm, yeah

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
If their debts arent paid, no one will lend money to the US, the dollar becomes worthless and the US goes into total meltdown and China is a step closer to world dominance.

I think in the long term lack of external lending to the US would be a tremendously positive thing. Truthfully, with all the potential that the US still has, why do we even need external sources of capital? We are the world's leading exporter of grain, have domestic oil reserves, and well, if need be, we can restart the factories that used to manufacture denim jeans. And we'd still be OK or even better than before. I'm sick of having to buy Chinese-made junk because of necessity, since I can't realistically get a domestically built electric kettle without spending a lot of time. I actually don't mind spending more money, because I know the US goods will have much better quality.

The current economic arrangement does not work in the interest of the US people, that much is clear. If anything shakes it out of its morbid shape, all the better.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

Russia ain't #, we could squash them easily if we actually chose to.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Ok, let start of by saying i know quite alot about bruce lee. Do you really believe that the film dragon is a true account of his life? Please tell me you don't. Most of the movie is make believe.

We are talking about mainland china, so why bring up a man who is from hong kong, which at the time were under british rule and alot different to mainland china.

The only reason he was born in the usa was because his father was touring there at the time. Did you know that bruce lee was not full chinese?

edit on 15-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
reply to post by Tea4One

Russia ain't #, we could squash them easily if we actually chose to.

You really believe that lol. America would win im sure, but that will be no walk in the park.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Ok, let start of by saying i know quite alot about bruce lee. Do you really believe that the film dragon is a true account of his life? Please tell me you don't. Most of the movie is make believe.

[...]

Sweet! Okay so tell us the trooths man.

I do understand that the part about him liking America is truthful, do you believe that much? It seems that he did want to be famous in America, and that Chinese people were not enough of an audience for him. Therefore I must say that he was an american, and always will be. Wasn't that your point? It sounds like you have yet to make your point but I'm listening.

Why not simply list the movies' truthful parts, and we'll start there. If you say it's make believe, then you can identify which parts are true.

Anyway, my point is that China needn't have a warlike posture, since all martial combat turns inward.

Bruce was studying Aikido at the endof his life, and he just barely mentions it in the video I posted above. Aikido, which means "the way of peace". He did not mention the harsher arts, they are not in his modality in this video, not are they present in his final film. Mostly, he is grappling and seeking the budo of preserving life.

This relates to OP's point about China and war and all their martial angst. Yes, everyone knows Chinese and Japanese are very different as are their martial arts. But in the end, both Yip Man (Chinese kung fu) and O'sensei (Japanese Aikido) ended up producing their student Bruce Lee.

It is clear from his final words and movies, that he was on the righteous and peaceful path, regardless of any revelations you'd like to make about his ancestry.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
China's factories only run because the west feeds them. If China want to pick a war with the West then their economy will die over night and debts owed to China by the USA will not be paid. Their supply lines cut off and the bringing down of their government. China would not be so foolish.

Absolutely on spot michael19831.

I've been saying this for a few years now.

There will be no winners in a nuclear world war.

China and many countries will huff and puff but will not allow a world war.

In my humble opinion, the working relationship between NASA and other very powerful countries is a shinning example of teamwork that will continue on into the future.

A world war is not cost effective.
It would devastate our earth.
Continue to follow the money trail as it will cease if there were to be a nuclear world war.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
China's factories only run because the west feeds them. If China want to pick a war with the West then their economy will die over night and debts owed to China by the USA will not be paid. Their supply lines cut off and the bringing down of their government. China would not be so foolish.

lol you think by stopping trade with china you will bring a culture that is thousands of years to its knees.. You cannot show a granny how to suck eggs. It is the US that would be on its knees if trade with china was stopped.

No their economy would not die overnight that is a gross simplification. Many models predict Chinas markets would turn inwards towards their own people now.

If China stopped producing goods for the west.. we would be stumped. The electronics in pcs, mobile phones, missles etc. Much of it is from China... Prices would sky rocket and west would not be able to afford many of the items it now takes for granted.

Further China is not picking a war with the west. The west is picking a war chinas trading partner. All china is doing is defending. They are not the aggressors, the west is.
I do not understand why people like to defend the system we use in the west. When it is this system that is brings many of the problems to the world.

Why do we want to attack Iran.. Simple to install a central bank.. Same reason for the other middle eastern wars.. If you want to go ahead and defend the bankers.. Go ahead... They dont care about you bud... They would sell your soul for a dollar..

edit on 15-12-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

lol you think by stopping trade with china you will bring a culture that is thousands of years to its knees.. You cannot show a granny how to suck eggs. It is the US that would be on its knees if trade with china was stopped.

No their economy would not die overnight that is a gross simplification. Many models predict Chinas markets would turn inwards towards their own people now.

Yeah but they do fight internally a lot. And what you mean by "turn inward" is that they'd exterminate millions within their borders?

But the USA only fights internally when UK Rothschild powers provoke it. If we throw that off, we'd be way more united than the Marxists. Their whole systems eats itself. America can get factories producing within 6 months, we could shed taiwan and china. But sure, if they use the UN to drop armies onto the US knowing those soldiers will die in a hopeless onslaught against America, then yes, that war might deplete us.

The real question is if 10 million Chinese men are willing to die for Mao and for the Marxists. I'd say they could find better ways forward --like for example the Tibetan men who can share a woman. Five guys to one girl is still better than being killed in the American meatgrinder. I think some of those Chinese dudes will go with tibet and with peace.

Anyway, I though it interesting that in the game "DEFCON", that Israel is within China's territory.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Of course he loved America. I have lived and worked in china, and i love china, does not make me chinese though?.Bruce lee was only huge in america after his death. He was the biggest asian superstsr in hong kong while his was alive. He left america beca.use it was almost impossible to get parts. The series kung fu, which he wrote and was going to star in, went to a western actor because they did not want an asian actor in the starring role.

The main reason why he wanted to break america was the fact that he hated the way the chinese were portrayed in western films and tv. He wanted to show the western world tge real china. Its a shame he died before he saw this. But at the time, while he was alive, he was only huge in china.

As for the movie dragon, here is a goolinkd
The film has alot of BS and has been heavily slated for that by bruce lee fans.

All the fights in the film are bs. Him breaking his back is bs. Him being haunted by a demon is bs. If you want to know the real bruce lee, then read fighting spirit.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join