It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major General Zhang Zhaozhon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

"AFP" said: "China supports Iran and purchases large quantities of oil from Iran. Meanwhile, China is Iran's biggest trading partner. Their bilateral trade totals up to $ 30 billion.

Professor Xia Ming: "Zhang Zhaozhong said that
not hesitating to fight a third world war would be entirely for domestic political needs.
To some extent though, this would be completely
ridiculous to encourage"

Professor Xia Ming pointed out that the United States and
Western societies may deal with Iran by a method of "Jasmine Revolution", similar to what happened in Libya.
From the perspective of the Libya model,' NATO could not possibly involve itself in large-scale military action,
and it would be impossible to start a new war.

edit on 27-11-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/11/2011 by Sauron because: internal quote tags to external quote tags

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
China's factories only run because the west feeds them. If China want to pick a war with the West then their economy will die over night and debts owed to China by the USA will not be paid. Their supply lines cut off and the bringing down of their government. China would not be so foolish.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Western societies may deal with Iran by a method of "Jasmine Revolution", similar to what happened in Libya.

Secretly send the youth of Iran, Rap music, MTV, and Beer.

Then Iran will fix itself in no time.

I to believe an internal Revolution is the only key.

A war would be too difficult for our western society.
edit on 27-11-2011 by wiredamerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
China's factories only run because the west feeds them. If China want to pick a war with the West then their economy will die over night and debts owed to China by the USA will not be paid. Their supply lines cut off and the bringing down of their government. China would not be so foolish.

The American government has secured large areas of American land against those debts. If them debts go uppaid.. China will come and collect...

Neither China nor the US want war with each other, they will both do their best to avoid it.

However I am happy to see a superpower emerging to balance the dominate world superpower of America. Two superpowers are far better than one..
edit on 27-11-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Don't take the bait or follow the diversions.

Pakistan is where the real problems are.

Save Iran for later in the game, much later... If ever.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

People keep saying this about China being beholden to the United States because we buy their junk and fill our Walmart stores with their widgets. Well, China is watching Europe collapse and they know we're not too far behind in the United States.

China is about to lose their customer base for simple lack of an economy to support it any longer. That isn't a guess, it a mathematical certainty and the Chinese are anything but ignorant or shortsighted. So....That hold we supposedly have over China is no hold at all. Or to put it another way..... We have them right where they want us.

This IS something new to hear China talk about backing Iran to the max with military force, if necessary. Given the inroads China is making for Pakistan being a satellite military power instead of serving as that to the United States, I don't think we can ignore or laugh off China here. Putin and Russia are making VERY similar statements.....

We cannot...*CANNOT* even pretend to be able to fight Iran, Syria, Venezuela and God only knows who else...ALONG WITH Russia *AND* China backing the whole play from the shadows of the other side. It's called the modern version of Hitler invading the Soviet Union. One step TOO far snatched defeat from the jaws of Victory for the hateful little Nazi and we're about to make the same mistake HE did.....oddly, with some of the same nations involved. Oh..Obama....Can you read a history book? JUST ONE??? PLEASE?!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I hope they do, ultimately the n.w.o is unable to make it's move until all outside countries that have nukes are either controlled or disabled. All part of the same game in the end, this is just to keep us occupied whilst something else goes on behind the scenes. We fall for this type of thing all the time.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Its a pity the West is so arrogant, and self important. I think this will be to their detriment. I don't think the US has any intention of ever paying a single debt, or acting in an Humane manor EVER !

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is far from a good thing for anyone. Their factories would be too easily changed into weapon manufacturing, their population too easy to make a army that shakes the ground it walks on. The US surely can't be stupid enough to challenge both China and Russia? One would be a struggle, two of them would be suicide. On top of that, the West's economic security is too weak to handle such a war, while Russia owns a lot of what is vital to Europe and China is the back-bone of the American economy.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well they better..

They are losing their oil suppliers. Libya went down. Chavez has cancer and wont be around much longer. Every nation has a right to look after their best interests that includes China as well as the US.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Even if they went to war with the US being against the world.
The US will win, they have technology beyond comprehension at
our present state. Hyper sonic aircraft that bullets will only hit its trails
bombs that affect very wide ranges. US is a world within it's self.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

china's factory's run to supply it's population of 1.3 billion+ citizens, it's standing army of 2 million personal and the 320 million men fit for military duty with goods and services.

that's more than the entire population of the united states.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If their debts arent paid, no one will lend money to the US, the dollar becomes worthless and the US goes into total meltdown and China is a step closer to world dominance.

I dont think China would mind, sure they lose money but it would be cheaper and easier than fighting a war.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It is funny that everyone is speaking about what china will or won't do with regards to money or well anything else....I would like to remind everyone that China is a communistic society, they do not operate in the same manner as western societies. Remember the soviet union? They had no problem screwing over their own population to dump funds into the cold war efforts.

If everything went to pot, China has the resources and capabilities to become completely isolated from the rest of the world. They would just restructure their own currency and move on...If they wanted to militarize their society, our high tech levels wouldn't mean much against overwhelming force.

With this discussion, we just have to remember that they do not base their decision making process on the same concepts we do.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

China and Russia want the US and NATO to get involved militarily in both Iran and Syria.

All of the threats and support for these regimes coming from China and Russia will not materialize if the USA and NATO are drawn in to call their bluffs... Both China and Russia will only aid and support Iran and Syria as proxies against the USA primarily and the west in general. For China and Russia successfully drawing them into a many years long extremely costly conventional wars, which can only weaken the west even further through mounting debts and devalued currency, continued economic decline and militarily weakened.

They want the US and west in a long lasting quagmire there.

IMO

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

The American government has secured large areas of American land against those debts. If them debts go uppaid.. China will come and collect...

Neither China nor the US want war with each other, they will both do their best to avoid it.

However I am happy to see a superpower emerging to balance the dominate world superpower of America. Two superpowers are far better than one..
edit on 27-11-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

Really could you provide a link or any proof the US goverment has given away our land to secure debt? I think you like to put your personal truth forward as fact.

Lets look back into history is China a military power? I say
Let the Japanese have another shot at them. Without our money they have nothing. They could not even hold their own country together. They can not even build their own carrier.
How many do we have?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Imagine a world war.

One with a 10 year+ spread out army vs. a well-stocked surplus of two armies.

Anyone see where Chinese or Russian troops are spread throughout the world...?
No?

I didn't think so.

If anything happens to start a war, the S will hit the F.
Even if China lost our consumers, the money is already spent.
They've had a few decades to build up their army with our money.
I doubt their military or economy is broke or going to be anytime soon.

That's what alarms me.

But it still seems like China is flexing it's steroid bound muscles...
By steroids, I actually mean 'Paid for by American' muscles.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The youtube video presentation is entitled "China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War Major General Zhang Zhaozhon" ...

... that's the same title as your thread, obv

But I can't see that expression quoted in the video presentation, only Zhang's tortured translation, the one you quote, the one you need a degree in rocket science to interpret.

Are you absolutely sure about the thread title and what Zhang is really saying ?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
Even if they went to war with the US being against the world.
The US will win, they have technology beyond comprehension at
our present state. Hyper sonic aircraft that bullets will only hit its trails
bombs that affect very wide ranges. US is a world within it's self.

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure the US could defeat China. China has 4,585,000 making up its troops, while the US only has 3,049,790. Thats 1.5 million more right this minute that China has to put into action. en.wikipedia.org.... Then, you have to keep in mind total populations of each country. China has a population of 1,339,724,852, which is 19% of the world's population. The US only has 312,675,000, which is less than 5% of the world's population. China has over 1 BILLION more people. I fear they could crush us.

I certainly hope I am wrong, and that sheer numbers wouldn't make the difference I fear.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I really hate all the war talk.

But i do not understand China and Russia,They know full well what is going

on in Syria and the mess with Iran.But they will not help do the right thing.

They seam to stand against helping the people in Syria to stop the blood shed.

They could help the other country's out and stop all the killing but no they will not.

I live in the US and to hear my county men say the US will do this and that so

easily is very shameful.It may be true the US could take on China and Russia

and win.But to brag about it and to be so rude and self centered is just not right.

It make the US look cheap and like a bully. That is not the way most of the people in the

US was raised.And they as i do not like to see or hear our country act that way.

I hope my wording is not took the wrong way.But i think all the governments need

to start being more respectful to each other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join