It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel- Saving Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
He probably would have thanked Joseph of Arimethia for his assistance in the hoax of his death, then travelled to Riennes, France, married Mary of Magdelene, and had a few children...but I guess we'll never know, will we?

lol
we never will know will we

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by fishaman2005
Ive been thinking, if time travel was possible and you went to save Jesus
before been crucified. Would he know you? Would he let you help him? the point am getting at is did Jesus have to die to save mankind? What would his life have been like?

thanks Guy'z
Dan Fisha

He had to die for our sins, i think if you even tried to help, he would of turned around and said he has to do it to save mankind.

Now wait a minute, you a Christian believer have the power today to tell God what he had to do?

Hold it! Now consider this, maybe there are other dimensions to the Jesus story, I mean he is the Son of God is he or isn't he? He "could have called 10 thousand legions of angels," but he did not. That doesn't mean we cannot think about going back in time and saving him from physical death.

He is God, we cannot place limitations upon him. If he wants to save us from our sins eating a donut, or running a marathon, or whatever way HE chooses to do so after we rescue him, that doesn''t matter to us does it?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
After Jesus died, people got the impression that GOD was angry! Does that mean that God sat back and watched his son die? oh... and since when has Jesus been God? He was talking to God when he was alive! So why do people believe that Jesus is God? He is the King of the jews, King of Heaven, Right hand to God!

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
If time travel were indeed possible wouldn't someone from the year 3,000 or whatever have already had such ideas to go back and fix things? Just a thought for consideration since I personally don't like paradoxes, they give me a headache.

Thats interesting because some people claim there are no aliens like the Greys but they are infact humans from the far future.

Im also sure that by the year 3000 if humans are around they will have optical stealth that is so good we would not see them at all unless they wanted to be seen.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Djarums
If time travel were indeed possible wouldn't someone from the year 3,000 or whatever have already had such ideas to go back and fix things? Just a thought for consideration since I personally don't like paradoxes, they give me a headache.

Thats interesting because some people claim there are no aliens like the Greys but they are infact humans from the far future.

Im also sure that by the year 3000 if humans are around they will have optical stealth that is so good we would not see them at all unless they wanted to be seen.

It would probably be Law in the future if time travel were possible, that nothing in the past could be changed, due to chaos theory? At least thats what I always figured. This was covered extensively in an episode of the simpsons they made for halloween!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join