It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shocking truth about the crackdown on Occupy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Ummm, to ignore it and not speak out against the brutality towards peaceful protesters which, it is a Constitutional Right to do so, is to take one step closer to becoming one of those countries you used in your post.

Not to mention I think the world is shocked at the stories coming out the US pertaining to Occupy. We are supposed to be free but apparently that comes with a baton to the stomach and being kicked while already subdued and pepper sprayed for sitting on a sidewalk.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Is this stuff still called propaganda or is there a new PC term?

Seriously, this is the third very slanted pro OWS/ anti police article I've read coming out of the UK.

"Unparallelled police brutality". Yeah, right. Compared to almost any other country in the world, these spacktards are being treated with kid gloves here in the states. Ohhh... someone got peppersprayed!!!!! STFU and be thankful you're not in China, Germany, Austria, Russia, Ukraine, or virtually any country in Africa or the Middle East, or you'd taste some real pain. If you weren't shot outright.

"In Soviet Russia, police protest you... with a bullet in the neck."

When the author recites his twisted civics lesson, i.e. an Executive Branch Department is first accountable to a Committee Chair in the House, then to the Chief Executive/CINC, my eyes crossed, but I managed to finish this piece of unwashed tripe.

Is there some truth that our elected representatives are looking out for Number One from the day they file their election papers? Sure, without a doubt.

Is there some truth that DHS and other Federal agencies with law enforcement and homeland defense responsibilities are looking at the OWS with a suspicious eye? Damn, I surely hope so.

Is this author just one more dim-witted hack writing a thinly-veiled effort to cast the OWS kids and their puppet masters as the vanguard in the glorious and valiant struggle of the oppressed proletariat against the fat-cats and the oligarchs, as strains of the Internationale waft in the October breeze? Well, yup, yup, gawrsh, what took ya so long to figger it out, Comrade?

This article does nothing more than remind us that Reds can screw their tinfoil hats on waaaay too tight as easily as the Michigan Militia. Let's not forget that they are both quite dangerous.

ok so basically you are saying that we should be thankful that we are only being pepper sprayed, batoned and shot with rubber bullets? Are you seriously that delusional? No person in ANY country should have to put up with any abuse from their governments. Did you forget or are you just so brainwashed as to not know that hey WE THE PEOPLE are the government. And if the majority of us are not liking the way things are run, it is our duty to stand up and make those changes ourselves when you have tyrannical people in the positions to make the changes and aren't lifting a finger to do so. You are an un-educated individual. I got the idea that you are probably some part of law enforcement, or some other government position. It's people just like you that are destroying the constitution and supporting this new Gestapo with a new name.

And to quote you about the Michigan militia... You know little to jack sh/t about them. I know plenty about them. Obviously anything I'm assuming that you know about the Michigan militia was from your mainstream media. Mark koernke is a he'll of an intelligent individual.

Do yourself a favor and choose a side... Otherwise I'm sure you'll be plenty happy in your FEMA camp either being worked to death or outright destroyed.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

Thankyou- I hate what popularity there is in comparing our reality to those in worse positions. I advocate awareness, but no growth comes from accepting your a slave and greatful for not being in a worse position.

C'mon people lets look for what we deserve as human being, not what we want, not what we 'think' is right, since the very fact that there are opposing views show there is no truth to be found behind 'thinking' about this topic. Screw talking, if you support occupy, get out there and do something, if you dont support it, go and actively oppose it! myself, I am on the fence, since I agree with the ideology of occupying land, but its illegal to sleep there over night in the country I CHOOSE to inhabit, I wont be pitching a tent. What I have been doing is, protesting, living a debt free life, not buying useless garbage I dont need, not supporting major corporations even though it costs me on average 20% more on everything, and trying to understand what it means to be a HUMAN, we are all in this together whether we like it or not, so get off the pot, and LIVE.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
ok so basically you are saying that we should be thankful that we are only being pepper sprayed, batoned and shot with rubber bullets?

What's this "we" crap? Been shot at with a rubber bullet? Big deal.I've been shot at with real ones, you don't see me whining like a little girl at a Justin Bieber concert.

Are you seriously that delusional?

Only today.

No person in ANY country should have to put up with any abuse from their governments.

Absolutely right.

Did you forget or are you just so brainwashed as to not know that hey WE THE PEOPLE are the government. And if the majority of us are not liking the way things are run, it is our duty to stand up and make those changes ourselves when you have tyrannical people in the positions to make the changes and aren't lifting a finger to do so.

Don't mind anyone protesting. I'm just curious about what Occupy wants, since I haven't read or heard any "demands" or issues stated with any sort of clarity.

You are an un-educated individual. I got the idea that you are probably some part of law enforcement, or some other government position. It's people just like you that are destroying the constitution and supporting this new Gestapo with a new name.

Oh, personal attacks. Typical. You're really breaking my freakin' heart with these. As I said, if you think this is the Gestapo, you're fooling yourself and you need a better education. See what protesters in the past have had to go thru.

And to quote you about the Michigan militia... You know little to jack sh/t about them. I know plenty about them. Obviously anything I'm assuming that you know about the Michigan militia was from your mainstream media. Mark koernke is a he'll of an intelligent individual.

Riiigghhht.
You know, people thought Stalin and Hitler were intelligent individuals, too.

Do yourself a favor and choose a side... Otherwise I'm sure you'll be plenty happy in your FEMA camp either being worked to death or outright destroyed.

I call top bunk!

To me it sounds like another article trying to glorify the OWS idiots and validate their existence. The reality of it is the OWS is nothing more than a bunch of idiots gathered together and beating drums, bitching about having to make an honest dollar and pissed off that the ones that do make a honest living are not forking the cash over to the likes of the OWS idiots...all so they can go get the latest iphone, the newest triple latte pumpkin whatever and smoke dope. The idea that a bunch of college kids with no real word experience about anything can sit around a drum circle and solve the worlds problems with their enlightened ideas is repulsive. Sounds to me as if the author should change his name to FRED (F---ng Retard, Extra Dumb)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Now you are just trolling, you know full well there is vast diversity in the group, that there is more to it than dope smoking drummers who want hand outs and starbucks.

I for one am a supporter, a protester, have actually got off my bum and got involved, and I dont fill any of your criteria. I dont believe in gloryfing or shovelling it, I believe in action, go out there and tell these protesters how you feel, or dont smoke dope, whatever just dont troll, its stupid.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by korathin

Why does everything have to be left vs right??

Actually things are a bit more complicated then a simple left vs right. You have three main spheres of interest: Political Sphere, Social Sphere, and the Economic(Production) Sphere. The farther left= authoritarian control, farther right= absolute anarchy. By Every marker OWS are extreme leftist's as what they demand would require it. Because sure, OWS are complaining about the banks, but what else are they saying? Yeah no one ever pays attention to that.

Not their fault that mainstream media is controlled and put them in the extreme left group.

No, again OWS put themselves in the extreme leftist role. As the OWS aren't demanding fairness, or demanding Bankers go to jail for stealing. They want a hand-out/welfare, as most of the core of OWS(who started it) are College idiots that studied stupid things like pointless Humanities, Philosophy and Women's Studies.

It is time for americans to wake up and work together, as they are screwing you all over no matter if you are right or left.

Again, No. I would rather see the USA come to a crashing end then be stuck living in a far leftist, or far rightist hell hole. Besides I know how the leftist's work "can't we all get along", "we want freedoms and rights too", "we lied". And then several million people die in either forced labor camps or death camps. That or they use "Social Justice" to discriminate and oppress people. No TY, I am just not that dumb.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

First off, I am not a supporter of OWS but I recognize the efforts of many who are being lumped into some really bad choices and movements across the nation. I do not support the constant brutality by fellow Law Enforcement and I do not support the violence and criminal acts by individuals within the OWS movement which do not represent the majority btw.

OWS seems so disorganized and decentralized for a reason, it gives less targets for dismantling which is standard in many combatant roles as well as modern psi-ops. I do not trust the foundations or ulterior motives of the movement's agenda at it's core and believe a lot of good American are being duped.

However, we as Americans need to do something to improve our nation and OWS is just one tactic. We as a whole have not yet found the proper path. No one really knows precisely what to do and the local state and federal governments want to cut the head off the movement before Americans figure it out.

Just look around the world regarding all of the rebellions, revolts and civil wars. Many are alleged at the behest of our intelligence agencies and other western powers. That is quite possible indeed. To allow that exact thing to happen in this country though would be against everything the governing authorities want. I believe that the ultimate goal though is to achieve just that in the grand scheme of things and DHS is the perfect hub for just that.

It reminds me of Germany prior to WWII and during WWII. We are at war with ourselves and it is civil war and until some form of leadership and path is designed and a line is drawn by the people as a whole it is volatile and will only get worse.

When and if it happens, I know one thing for sure. I will serve the interests and safety of citizenry against any form of tyranny to the best of my ability.

It's time for Americans to unite completely and stand on the line we draw and say no more as a whole. Otherwise I fear our nation of wonderful people will be dismantled from within.
edit on 11-27-2011 by Flint2011 because: mispellings

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Journalist Chris Hayes reported on a leaked memo that revealed lobbyists vying for an $850,000 contract to smear Occupy. Message coordination of this kind is impossible without a full-court press at the top

Yes and there was and is a smear campaign taking place on above top secret as well by a hand full of hired shills. Some of us figured that out all ready as if it was not abundantly clear and obvious. In this case free speech of "hate speech" was and is tolerated by staff unlike amended rights in the streets occupied by OWS where speech it is brutally suppressed by the handlers with malice and mace. This is sobering to know, and very unfortunate for this community to have to put of with here as much as enduring tyranny in the streets. But of course shills will react to me even saying this like roaches coming out from under the fridge "or a troll under a bridge" when the lights are shined below. The method is regurgitating MSM propaganda, stereo types and ad hominem attacks when they are called out on fallacy .

As for John Stewart he is aloud to smear the right why? Ask yourself is Comedy Central any more trustworthy then any other media outlet? His job is to keep you thinking "us vs them" those conservatives are bad But we are the good guys... little do you know Stewart is good golf buddies with the handlers when the cameras stop rolling. Left Wing Right Wing SAME BIRD! The same people that write his jokes also write the teleprompter for the MSN.

It's like this old original series Star Trek episode where Kirk Spock and Bones land on a planet where the president on TV is not the president at all he is really an android. Basically from the perspective of "what you see on TV is not real" it is not any more when it is comedy based. The real joke in on we the people! I am suppose to dislike Conservatives or Liberals depending what poison i choose. It's the same practice this Empire has used for centuries called divide and conquer.

THEY are practicing tyranny and oppression in the open with a "who's to stop us" attitude. And who is to stop them? Homeland Security Deutschland security same thing. The only homeland security that ever existed was a non offensive group. Ask a Native American!

eeny meenie miney moe catch a shill by it's toe..
edit on 27-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
It's too bad that police actions are being used to bring sympathy to this movement that can't seem to gain more support any other way.

When you can't focus on the good things because there are so few, when there is little else, you take the bad, the isolated and instigated incidents and portray them in ways that benefit the cause, gain sympathy and support where otherwise there would be little or none.

They want violence and anger, and will not relent in their efforts to make it happen.

IMO

IMO you hit the nail on the head with this one.

I read where an OWS supporter said that their plan was to provoke violence through nonviolent means. To me, the "provoking violence" part negates the "nonviolent means" part. If their agenda is instigating violence AGAINST them, in order to elicit sympathy, outrage, etc., then they are not a nonviolent movement. Period.

That OWS supporter you are referring to is probably me
Umm you don't get the point or Fractured,have you ever heard of Jesus Christ or read his teachings? How about Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi ? How about MLK? Well two of those guys have a holiday in their name and they were violently suppressed. Because they did everything right. They won the minds of hearts of countless people and used those clubs bullets and nails against the tyranny without committing a single act of violence.

Refer to my signature

also I will use my own quote to sum it up for modern times

You Rage I Win - Unknown Soldier

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
You know,.....I start to think that we all want the same things like liberty,justice,fairness,freedom,etc.

And then???

I read threads like this.
It seems that within the first few posts there is ALWAYS some douche bag along with his/her merry, star happy followers who make it well known that they are not interested in such ideas and are more than comfortable living in their current comfortable bubble.

It works EVERYTIME!!!

I could start a thread about the evils of child prostitution rings and there would be some A-hole who disagreed with me. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!?! Are they even real?????
I still can't wrap my head around how people don't see the importance of what is going on here and fully support it.

No one is saying you have to get your fat lazy ass up off the couch and even lift so much as ONE of those greasy, fat little sausage fingers of yours. All you have to do is show your support.
HELL, you don't even have to do that.
Just sit back and watch T.V with your fat wife and your fat kids, eat McDonalds and keep your ignorant ass mouth shut so the rest of us can build you a better future.

You are in the minority and if you don't embrace the change that we are bringing NOW then you are going to wake up one day to find yourself living in a brave new world with which you are painfully ill equipped to deal with and adapt to.

Think about it and get back to me.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Ahah you NAILED IT ON THE HEAD

Yes it's almost comical, there are those who argue for the sake of arguing.. then there are those who rehash the same tripe in EVERY OWS THREAD! For something they see as a joke and counter productive filled with bongo drum banging hippie squatters demanding Starbucks and handouts "the official straw man l rebuttal" these people repeat same claims "based on lies" in every OWS thread you can think of. Boy they sure spend an awful lot of time and effort to project this... this is not normal behavior for someone that does not agree with something. It is not just random ignorance it is what i referred to in my first post in this thread.

I am sorry i have to keep bringing this up to those that may be concerned but I will keep pressing this issue because it is a cancer on ATS. Denial Of Ignorance is strong with this one.

After i discuss a topic in a few threads and come to a conclusion i then move on. For instance if i learn something is a hoax on ATS or that there is no credibility i lose interest fast and move on to the next topic. But not with the anti-OWS people, they really really are rattled by OWS as you can tell. So they will do anything to try and change your mind.

They also back each other in threads, show up the same time with same number of stars on each others posts if you notice. Things get LULZY when they resort to calling in reinforcements. They get owned in a debate typically and then leave ( ill be back arnold voice) and return with their buddies. There is a pattern here, just click on the profiles of certain members you can see where the devil is in the details.

I do find comedy value in their efforts though, they read from the same script of rebuttals it's like getting a telemarketer call when you had a different telemarketer try to sell you the same product the day before. Now you know the script after weeks of calls trying to sell you this product.. that turns out to be a scam when you get your billing statement you notice you were deceived and you are stuck with some credit card insurance you never asked for.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Your definition of extreme leftist being... what, exactly? I'm sorry chief, but looking at the rest of the post, you've not been alienated for not being an "extreme leftist," you've alienated yourself with your rage, your ignorance, and your crappy attitude.

Leftist= Authoritarianism, the more left you go= less rights you have.

www.buzzfeed.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

Granted I would half suspect the sources, but that is the general jist of OWS demands. The only way such demands could be met is via totalitarianism. Regardless if it is by a singular dictator or ten's of thousands of bureaucrats, the end result would be the same.

I think the only self-loathing going on here is your own. You have to pretend to be oppressed and downtrodden to soothe your own ego. I'm sorry (again) but everything you said here is 100% and completely wrong.

abcnews.go.com...

Yeah, take a good look at the first picture. OWS is fairly well organized, if someone had an anti-gay, pro-tea party(no pun intended), or some other sign they disagreed with they would be booted out asap.

occupywallst.org...

Look at the distortions and hate rhetoric. And look at the lovely links at the bottom to female supremacist websites. Yeah sure, OWS isn't filled with male hating bigots. You wouldn't know what real discrimination and oppression was if it was staring you in the face. I am not calling you a liar exactly, I am saying your stuck in a kind of mob mentality group think hysteria that is going on. Kind of like during the heyday of Anglo/WASP supremacy, how the majority thought nothing was wrong with it(you should read all the pro WASP supremacy books women wrote from the 1850's-1920's). That said though, it doesn't excuse your ignorance/bigotry in the modern era. But I doubt your ego would allow you to conduct a truly unbiased investigation into this matter.

I don't think you know what "homogenous" means. But hey, this is a nice change from the stupid "duh, they don't know what they want, duuhhhh" message that you folks have been trying to push for the last month and a half. Someone updated the talking points, I guess.

Homogenous means all the same: Their beliefs are relatively the same. They enforce group think, and keep people who believe differently out.

You're just making up bull as you go along, aren't you? Again I offer the possibility that no one wants you in the club because you've set yourself up for failure?

Not really. It is the same path of Jim Jones + many others. But that would require a lot of stuff happening. My personnel beliefs I play a role I guess. 1) Golden Rule, 2) Followed by the law of Mutuality. OWS=Male haters, me= male, so me hates OWS. It is really simple logic. You have to remember that since the personnel is political, one must make the political personnel.

edit on 27-11-2011 by korathin because: removed word "via" infront of "ten's of thousands", seemed redundant

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Not in hte media, perhaps. And who can we trust, if not the media, right?

Right, the only outrage is at actions of police brutality. If the police used not as brutal methods, very few other than OWS supporters would care. It set's bad precedent for Police to get away with such brutality. Heck a good deal of people are rooting for the Police, as horrible as that sounds because of their disdain for OWS people.

No, there wouldn't have been "lethal levels of force" - at least no more than is already being used. And you, and those like you, would still be eating out of the talking point troughs until you vomit up some inane ignorant screed, then go back to gobbling garbage. Further, there is no need to change the message to "appeal to more people." It's not an ad campaign, it's a protest. Maybe as someone who lives and breathes and eats and craps television, you can't understand the difference?

I don't really watch TV at all anymore. Not since 06. Heck I technically have cable, but it is technically unplugged so I could use my TV as my new computer monitor. And as for my assesment: Open a history book. Every single pro-male, non-violent protest in US history has ended with the authorities using lethal force. From coal miners striking to the Bonus Army. The first reaction from Authority at anything that is slightly pro-male + dissent + a large number of people,is lethal force.

Your ignorance is showing again.

Do you even know what the word ignorant means? It means "not knowing". OWS is a movement stained with bigotry. But it could help give people that slight push to overcome "learned helplessness". Which is something that is almost like an epidemic in our society. Add that to a benign/non bigoted movement= something very, very dangerous to the establishment.

The simple fact is you haven't got a clue. I know it is a cliche, but your world view is so influenced by your ego that your stumbling in the dark and confusing your voice for your eye's.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

From reading your post in regards to OWS only succeeding by the USA becoming a totalitarian society i had to chuckle. So if that is what OWS wants then what do you call this police brutality and oppressive means by Bloomberg and his ilk? Ummm WE ARE LIVING IN A TOTALITARIAN SOCIETY!!!

But your perspective makes sense if you are posting from here en.wikipedia.org...

In the Bizarro world of "Htrae" ("Earth" spelled backwards), society is ruled by the Bizarro Code which states "Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!" In one episode, for example, a salesman is doing a brisk trade selling Bizarro bonds: "Guaranteed to lose money for you". Later, the mayor appoints Bizarro No. 1 to investigate a crime, "Because you are stupider than the entire Bizarro police force put together". This is intended and taken as a great compliment.

The more they fight us the more we win!

Originally a normal planet, Htrae is now cube-shaped. This is due to the intervention of Superman, who - after being convicted of doing something perfect on Htrae, which would normally be a capital offense - pointed out that the planet was shaped like a normal spheroid and agreed to cube it if his sentence were commuted.

Unknown Soldier meets the Anti-OWS people

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

This is what your posts look like. All of them.

"I keep hearing bad things about the people involved in OWS and it taints the whole movement for me."
"I keep hearing bad things about the police involved with OWS and it makes me support the government and police more because I hate OWS."

When that makes sense, things might get interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

From reading your post in regards to OWS only succeeding by the USA becoming a totalitarian society i had to chuckle. So if that is what OWS wants then what do you call this police brutality and oppressive means by Bloomberg and his ilk? Ummm WE ARE LIVING IN A TOTALITARIAN SOCIETY!!!

But your perspective makes sense if you are posting from here en.wikipedia.org...

In the Bizarro world of "Htrae" ("Earth" spelled backwards), society is ruled by the Bizarro Code which states "Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!" In one episode, for example, a salesman is doing a brisk trade selling Bizarro bonds: "Guaranteed to lose money for you". Later, the mayor appoints Bizarro No. 1 to investigate a crime, "Because you are stupider than the entire Bizarro police force put together". This is intended and taken as a great compliment.

No, it just means we are living in a society that is a pathocracy(Rule of Psychopaths). We still have certain rights and liberties. Sometimes they are ignored by Psychopathic Judges, Prosecutors, Police Officers, but they are still there. The current problems have to do with the people in position of power not the position itself. Totalitarianism doesn't automatically mean it is malignant. Totalitarianism can also be very benign. But it is still totalitarianism.

The OWS aren't arguing for better oversite, better policies. They are arguing for the government(society at large) to fashion laws that lock in someone else as being the sugga daddy for society. All they have is vague, unreasonable demands. Do you think the OWS people will come up with articulate way's to do the things they want done? Heck no. leftist's are notorious for being intellectually lazy. In the end a blunt object will be used to enforce their demands, should they come to fruition.

Look at healthcare: The only way Universal healthcare as the leftist's want it could work is off the backs of younger men. Young men don't get insurance or can't afford it = hefty fines. Can't pay fines= jail. Jail= Prison job's to pay off the fine= cheap labor for the rich. That is how Universal healthcare would work in America.

And then there are some using it as a platform for every single Marxist hate-movement/ tyranny under the sun. Even though TPTB are fairly scum/evil SOB's, I would prefer the current detente to Marxist male hating insanity. heck in Sweden they turned SCUM Manifesto into a High School Play calling for the mass gendercide of males.
the last time leftist's started chanting for the deaths of people because of their biological nature the holocaust happened. So I view the OWS and it's supporters as a very real threat to my own long term existence. I am not ignorant of History and nor do i wish to be buried by the flow of History because of naivety.

edit on 27-11-2011 by korathin because: "their" error

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
The OWS aren't arguing for better oversite, better policies. They are arguing for the government(society at large) to fashion laws that lock in someone else as being the sugga daddy for society. All they have is vague, unreasonable demands. Do you think the OWS people will come up with articulate way's to do the things they want done? Heck no. leftist's are notorious for being intellectually lazy. In the end a blunt object will be used to enforce their demands, should they come to fruition.

This sounds like a bunch of crap you just made up off the top of your head.
I am certain your next post will have the sources to back any of this nonsense up though. You just forgot that part.

Look at healthcare: The only way Universal healthcare as the leftist's want it could work is off the backs of younger men. Young men don't get insurance or can't afford it = hefty fines. Can't pay fines= jail. Jail= Prison job's to pay off the fine= cheap labor for the rich. That is how Universal healthcare would work in America.

So you are just making crap up then? This is nonsense. This is you being mad at things you made up all by yourself. Why do people do that? Hell, none of that even makes sense or works out logistically in any way no matter how you slice it. Did you even think about what you just wrote? You should at least for a little bit.

You know what happens to an argument when it turns out to be mostly based on made up crap? It falls apart. If OWS were so bad, wouldn't you have real arguments to make instead of this made up crap?
edit on 27-11-2011 by KendraSins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KendraSins

This is what your posts look like. All of them.

"I keep hearing bad things about the people involved in OWS and it taints the whole movement for me."
"I keep hearing bad things about the police involved with OWS and it makes me support the government and police more because I hate OWS."

When that makes sense, things might get interesting.

When you have an OWS protestor/sub OWS group carry around a sign calling for the mass extermination of a certain group of people, and the OWS main group tolerates it(OWS have already kicked out pro-tea partyers and others who don't exactly agree with them+ insta ban anyone online who talks about Ron Paul, Libertarianism etc); that is all I need to know about the OWS people.

Added to their own statements of outreach to a hate movement(Feminism meets and exceeds the criteria for being a hate movement), you have to be blind or so far gone not to see it.

www.unicusmagazine.com...

This link seems to resonate with me and the frustration in dealing with brainwashed people...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KendraSins

yawn, read some of my links up above. But in many way's I don't really feel like writing something long and articulate. Because from my perspective my position is self evident. + I already wrote something semi-articulate on this matter.
edit on 27-11-2011 by korathin because: added-

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I keep hearing if you stay out past midnight you will turn in to a pumpkin

Your arm chair wont change the world, it just gives you hemorrhoids no matter how much cushion. However it keeps you safe from the totalitarian regiments and you got it figured out from your safe haven... will you change the world? Not from where you are posting. We will keep moving forward with or without you. And nothing you have done with this mind set will have ever mattered for your offspring and for your species on this cube called htrae.

Take a look in the mirror

Us vs Us or Us vs Them

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

When you have an OWS protestor/sub OWS group carry around a sign calling for the mass extermination of a certain group of people, and the OWS main group tolerates it(OWS have already kicked out pro-tea partyers and others who don't exactly agree with them+ insta ban anyone online who talks about Ron Paul, Libertarianism etc); that is all I need to know about the OWS people.

Ditton on the TEA party and the police. Yet somehow it is all ok with those two groups doing that stuff in your eyes.

Added to their own statements of outreach to a hate movement(Feminism meets and exceeds the criteria for being a hate movement), you have to be blind or so far gone not to see it.

www.unicusmagazine.com...

This link seems to resonate with me and the frustration in dealing with brainwashed people...

You are not making your argument. You are not showing me anything that I cannot find in the Police or the right wing or the TEA party.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join