It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Light Falls on Dead Vet's Dog. Photo + Something... More...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The only thing heartbreaking about the story is that someone would be superstitious enough to imbue a simple ray of sunlight with such supernatural significance. I mean okay yeah it's more emotionally endearing but it does tend to remind me of the crazy rainbow lady as far as the sheer silliness.

Then again maybe I'm just a cynical jerk

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm sorry, but I looked at a large version of the pic, and I simply don't see how you figure it's a jester and a demon. What made you come to that conclusion, vice calling them angels or fairies or whatever?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I'm sorry, but I looked at a large version of the pic, and I simply don't see how you figure it's a jester and a demon. What made you come to that conclusion, vice calling them angels or fairies or whatever?

Actually my remark was made 'off handed' something I'll not be doing soon again.
But, I still see a a demon face and and jester face in the photo - as I posted. (The only 'photoshop' I did was the red circle around the faces and the text.)

Hey, it's all in the 'mind's eye' isn't it - and no it didn't take 'blowing up' to see it.
Honestly I don't know why I 'saw it' but I did and I still do. But, do I really think they're devils and jesters? Nope, lol. I didn't think anyone would take me that seriously. But do they look like it to me? You bet.

On the other hand 'what I see in the light' does not take a way any significance in 'Hero's' falling under a 'brilliant light'. That's not for me to interpret nor would I.
Those conclusions are for Justin's parents, the journalist and 'Hero' to come to.

peace

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It is obviously lens flare and there is a ray of light that points exactly onto the dog. So much is established, but why do these facts exclude the notion that the timing and the coincidence of these facts [asking if he is there, light pointing at dog etc] are due to the son's wishes to communicate?

Believing in an an afterlife does not always have be spiritual, as spirituality is only as of yet unproven science. Quantum physics for example can be used to explain apparitions, premonitions, telepathy and more on purely scientific grounds. Therefore it is not entirely impossible that our reality [i.e what we perceive] can be bent. Either by influencing our own senses or by using external easily manipulated energy, such as photons.

So it is not entirely impossible to think that someone in a different reality [dimension] may be able to do so. And because it is scientifically explainable it is entirely possible. The only thing that seems missing, is hard evidence but the amount of circumstantial evidence makes more than up for it. We should not underestimate people's intuitions [or gut feelings, which have been explained by neuroscience] as they date back to a time in which our basic brains were more in tune with nature [or reality/quantum world].

In order to believe what I just wrote, you absolutely have to believe in some sort of afterlife [which ultimately should be scientifically explained]. If you don't, the story stops at lens flare and the coincidence. It also shows that you should read more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join