It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Of course, you are special. Like every other idiot of us.
We are all kings and pincesses.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You think this is it? I am glad that you enlightened yourself with knowledge, but actually it goes further back to Cleopatra. Cleopatra is the true secret no one talks about. She is the one responsible for all of our world's ideologies. These links will show you more than you knew before.

The Royal British Family Lineage 1

Royal Family Lineage 2

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
Royal Family Lineage 2

The second source is incorrect as it shows a direct ancestral lineage from Trajan to Marcus Aurelius. The Emperors Nerva (Trajan's adoptive father), Trajan and Hadrian all adopted heirs as they had no children.

A good source on the history of Rome's Emperors and families.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So true. I forgot to bring that up. Most Roman families of high stature practiced adoption when they found sons with desirable leadership traits.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
So true. I forgot to bring that up. Most Roman families of high stature practiced adoption when they found sons with desirable leadership traits.

An intersting addendum to that is the not unusual adoption of a 'son' who was infact older than yourself.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Orginally posted by muzzleflash
whose father was Tiberius
Claudius Caesar Brittanicus
, whose father was Roman Emperor Claudius.

Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus ('Britannicus' AD41-AD55) was the heir designate of Claudius Caesar, and upon whose death subsequently died and was most likely murdered by his stepmother, Agrippina the Younger, and her son, the Emperor Nero Ahenobarbus, a few months into Nero's reign. He had no heirs and was not yet 14. The timeline and persons referenced are incorrect. This is a common mistake when researching Roman history and its notable figures as many shared the same or a similar name to others in their family who may have been only distant relatives.

edit on 26-11-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

Thanks for having me dig further.

According to halexandria.org, and a few other random google searches some of these sources are claiming that Venus Julia Claudius was the daughter of Claudius which would make her Tiberius Claudius Caesar Brittanicus's sister.

So perhaps Brittanicus is an unnecessary link and may need to be removed. I will see if I can find more information on Venus Julia Claudius. It appears many sources do indeed agree that she was the mother of Marius and married to Arvirangus so those parts look reasonable.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Of course classifications and how they juxtapose with class status change over time, and many of these types of soldiers overlapped with each other, or their status in society could overlap, it is interesting to examine such examples. It can give various perspectives of how society (and the military) is organized and may provide further insight into the subject.

How correct you are, looking at my own family tree gave me a great deal of insight into early colonial life. Many military men who gained prominence and rank in the military married into some of the wealthy families of Virginia for example. Many went on to governorships or politics became plantation owners and very rich. However wealth and status can be lost in only a few short generations, in my own family I have a rather small circle of families that over time intermarried with 3rd and 4th cousins. My guess is to keep the wealth in the family.

Point being that gaining prominence and rank with in the military gave these men access to some of the most wealthy families of the time, we see the roots of these early families who were the corner stones of early American life running the towns and cities where they lived. As time went on many of their descendants became presidents and generals..and other recognized household names within the American tapestry..this is why so many Presidents are related..they came from a limited gene pool..their families had a strong foothold in the area they lived and had achieved a good deal of social status... if we investigate..and trace our roots back to the earliest times of our nation and discover we have relatives who settled this nation..then you are with a doubt related to at least one President..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

They should all be introduced to Madame La Guillotine in due course of time.

And, they will.

I maintain the view, that the Bible is stolen text. That like so many sayings in history, the words are warped, turned around and shifted. Much of this we know ... but I'd like to share this view.

It is said, that the angels will come in the night and take away the righteous.

Think this over, isn't it more likely that in history the "royalties" were murdered in the night, and with time, they wrote the history as if they were (and will be) taken away to heaven, by god?

Think about Egyptina history ... when the angels came, the people should put red blood of the lamb on their doors ... to mark that the angel should pass their door. Doesn't the red blood of the lamb, present the blood of the innocent? Then doesn't "sacrificing a lamb", present "sacrificing" the innocent?

Now think this over, very well ... the Chinese do this, still to this day, mark their doors with red.

edit on 27-11-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
According to halexandria.org, and a few other random google searches some of these sources are claiming that Venus Julia Claudius was the daughter of Claudius which would make her Tiberius Claudius Caesar Brittanicus's sister.

Claudius' daughter, Claudia Octavia, was from his third marriage to Valeria Messallina. She was eventually married to Nero Ahenobarbus but they produced no heirs (it was claimed she was barren) and he subsequently had her removed as Empress and replaced with a freedwomen, Poppaea. She was then exiled and finally executed. This severed the only legitimacy to his predeccesor Claudius and eventually lead to his own demise.

Edit to add: The King Arvirargus is not recognized as a historical figure and his tale may only be appocraphyl. There is no possibility that Claudius would have married his daughter to him as she would have been, using the timeline in that link, two or three. She was eventually betrothed, a few years later, to Silanus, her cousin a few places removed to cement the family's succesion. The site also claims that Claudius had five children which was not historically accurate.

If this were the case there would have been records of their lives as many in the Senate did not want Nero to ascend to the purple but wanted Britannicus as they felt he was more 'legitimate'. This is the same reason that Octavia was excuted as she represented the sole surviving member of the Claudian family. If there were others they would have met a similar fate.

So perhaps Brittanicus is an unnecessary link and may need to be removed. I will see if I can find more information on Venus Julia Claudius. It appears many sources do indeed agree that she was the mother of Marius and married to Arvirangus so those parts look reasonable.

It would appear that the only place the name Venus Julia Claudia appears is on geneology sites. Use the Dir Imperatoribus site I linked earlier, it is the most comprehensive site online regarding Rome's Emperors and is edited and written by published scholars in this field. Roman history is tricky, even they admit sometimes to not being able to completely identify a certain Senator or Consul due to name similarity. It would not surpirse me if the persons claiming lineage have gotten a few names mistaken.

Thanks again.

No problem.

edit on 27-11-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
the mormon church hss made it one of its life long goals to know the genealogies of every person on the planet. i'd check into seeing what info they have and if it's the same as the site masonicus suggested.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LookSkywatcher

Check out the Capitol rotunda ceiling painting (George Washington becoming a "god").

Check out spelling of the "Capitol building." It is not "capital." Why? Because it is named after one of Rome's 7 hills: Capitoline Hill.

Tiber River in Rome and a Tiber Creek running underground through D.C.

D.C. land donated was from the Carroll family (same Jesuit family that started Georgetown University). Before donation this area was referred to as "Rome."

The two states that gave up land for D.C. were Virginia and Maryland. Think on this: "Virgin Mary begets District of Columbia."

Now aren't these jesuit luciferians clever?
edit on 11/27/2011 by DissentFromDayOne because: typos

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thats funny I always knew they were all a direct lines. You can trace the bloodline back to ancient Sumeria, King Solomon etc. The elites have kept the bloodline since the ages. It makes sense why they breed with their own kind. AKA Own kind. The priesthood of the reptilians, copper blood based not Iron like us. Look into Dave Ickes stuff if you want to know more.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yaeh it is amazing how many "important" people can be traced to a royal line of blood.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
reply to post by LookSkywatcher

Check out the Capitol rotunda ceiling painting (George Washington becoming a "god").

Check out spelling of the "Capitol building." It is not "capital." Why? Because it is named after one of Rome's 7 hills: Capitoline Hill.

Tiber River in Rome and a Tiber Creek running underground through D.C.

D.C. land donated was from the Carroll family (same Jesuit family that started Georgetown University). Before donation this area was referred to as "Rome."

The two states that gave up land for D.C. were Virginia and Maryland. Think on this: "Virgin Mary begets District of Columbia."

Now aren't these jesuit luciferians clever?
edit on 11/27/2011 by DissentFromDayOne because: typos

GW isn't "becoming a God" in that painting. It's more in tune with the idea of Divine Providence blessing off on the founding of the nation. A pretty popular concept from the early Republic period pretty much up to the Civil War.
Would like to see a verifiable source on the reasons behind the "a" vs "o" in capit#l. Seems to be heavy on speculation.
Many towns, cities, and natural features are named after classical and biblical sources. The founding of D.C. happened to be toward the end of the Enlightenment period, a period where the educated glorified ancient Greece and Rome.
Not sure about what "Jesuit family" means seeing that Jesuits are Catholic priests, they don't have families.

Virginia was named after Queen Elizabeth I, "The Virgin Queen" - of the Tudors. Maryland was named later after Queen Mary (Charles I's wife) - of the Stuarts. They were of different dynasties (not particularly close either) Virginia was populated by Anglicans, Maryland by Catholics. There was no naming collaboration

I've known quite a few Jesuit priests in my life, and most are just drunks or a-holes, not a one might be considered "Lucierian".

I won't even go into the reptilian post that came after this one. Wow.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I hate to p*** on your very thoughtfully put together bonfire but anything connected to Geoffrey of Monmouths kings of Britain has to be treated with a very large pinch of salt ,Geoffrey was from an age of the most fantastical age of writing with license to draw upon at most very tennuous accounts of mythical hero's from mthyical accounts .So once again sorry i do love a good story but sadly tnhats all it is outside of Tacitus,Ptolemy,Strabo there is absolutely no solid or reputable accounts of Venus Julia and he so called intermarraige to the so call Silurian royal household let alone any of the other inter Roman/British marraiges.Tacitus's account is quite small but ill have a look in it and get back to you there is bugger all about julia venus married to a Brit and if anybody knew then Tacitus did .
J. C. Marler, Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy
and the Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies,
and Assistant Vatican Film Librarian,
Saint Louis University

"To the best of my knowledge, everything that can be known about Genuissa (aka Venissa or Venus Julia) is to be found in Geoffrey of Monmouth, the 12th century British chronicler who wrote the Historia regum Brittaniae. " Here lies the knife that cut the rope upon which swung the very suspect and tennuous link of Queen Elizabeth to the Romans . As i have said in previous post it al comes down to the medieval bull#ter Geoffrey of Monmouth sad in a ( Mummy there is no such thing as tooth fairy's) type of way.

edit on 28-11-2011 by cuchullainuk777 because: condensed my 3 posts into one
Just type in 'Geoffrey of Monmouth' the author of the 'History of the Kings of Britain' and at about the 3rd chapter youll see this >
"Historia Regum Britanniae is now acknowledged as a literary work of national myth containing little reliable history. This has since led many modern scholars to agree with William of Newburgh, who wrote around 1190 that "it is quite clear that everything this man wrote about Arthur and his successors, or indeed about his predecessors from Vortigern onwards, was made up, partly by himself and partly by others".[10]
In other words its a load of BOLLOX, dont try to come up with any esoterical links about British kings linage going back to Brutus or any other fabled king because there are'nt any .THE ONLY WORKS OR ACCOUNTS OF BRITISH KINGS LINEAGE IS ONE ECCENTRIC GEOFFREY OF MONMOUTH CASE CLOSED.
edit on 28-11-2011 by cuchullainuk777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

edit on 28-11-2011 by cuchullainuk777 because: see above

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

edit on 28-11-2011 by cuchullainuk777 because: see above

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i refer you to my post re:the only known source of a Julia or guinissa being married into BRITISH ROYALTY from our medieval david iyke mister Geoffrey of Monmouth

Originally posted by muzzleflash
She is listed as Elphide (Chalpaida) in this source, but if you check her son, it's Charles Martel. If you check her father however,
Childebrand, it's a dead end again. So back to her page, now check Pepin II, his
father was Ansigise Meroving. His mother was
Clothilde, whose father was
Arnoldus XXVII, whose father was
Ausburtus,
whose father was Ferrolus Auvergne, whose father was Sigimerus I, whose father was Clodius "Long Haired", whose father was
Pharamond, whose father was Marcomir I, whose father was
Clodius of the Franks, whose father was
Dagobert, whose father was
Genebald,
whose father was Dagobert of the Franks, whose father was Walter, whose father was Clodius III, whose father was
Bartherus,
whose father was Hilderic,
whose father was Sunno, whose father
was Farabert,
whose father was Clodimir IV,
whose mother was Althildis,
whose father was "Old King" Coel, whose father was
Marius King of Britain,
whose mother was Venus Julia
Claudius
,i rwhose father was Tiberius
Claudius Caesar Brittanicus
, whose father was Roman Emperor Claudius.

Now I have found some slight errors or mistakes in the Roman Emperor's
family tree, so it can become really confusing. Here is a link to a very
incomplete family tree:
Complete
mess of Roman royalty

Notice that Claudius's son Tiberius Claudius Brittanicus is missing.
However I believe I have filled those gaps in this search.

Also notice that Marius's spouse was the daughter of Boadicea.
Boadicea is very famous
please read up on her historical significance.

Now if you go back to the other website, and go to Boadicea and go back
several more generations you will end up at a person named
"Aed Mawr, which is the
furthest back I can trace in this particular direction. His son was named
"Aedd Prydain (Brydain)" which is supposedly where the name "Britain" came
from. (?)

I did a google search on this Aedd Mawr character and this is what I came
up with:
Aedd
Mawr Pedigree

Please take 10 minutes and read through that Pedigree, there are some
bizarre findings within it. I am sure you will find some explosive claims
within that will blow your mind.

So I then checked out "Where is this source from?", it is listed as ""Magna
Charta" ["MC"], by John S. Wurts (1942), page 158; with commentary by David
Hughes". I wondered what is the "Magna Charta? I have heard of the Magna
Carta but what is this strange spelling??" --- What I found made my jaw
drop.

I did a search and found this:
Baronial Order of Magna Charta

The Baronial Order of Magna Charta (BOMC) was founded in 1898 as The
Baronial Order of Runnemede during the flowering of scholarly and popular
interest in the history and development of the Anglo-Saxon people that
characterized the final decades of Queen Victoria’s reign. For over a
century BOMC has been a leading proponent organization whose purpose is the
promulgation and support of the principles set forth in that
world-pervasive document — the Magna Charta

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

cuchullainuk777,
Didn't you know that Geoffrey of Monmouth was a very accurate historian? A masonic, luciferian, jesuit, illuminatus, reptilian one at that. They conjured up the whole thing about him being a fiction writer just to keep us in the dark!
Get with the program!

No, but seriously. Thank you for some sanity/braincells on this thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
loooooool In all seriousness though we need to stop these medieval bull5hitters as much as it makes a wonderful story it has as much historical validity as Harry awful Potter ,but its with great relief i find a person who conccurs !!!! for one mad minute then before i had finished reading your post i was about to plead "I am not a number" (The late great Patrick McGoohan The agent encounters the Village's population, hundreds of people from all walks of life and cultures, all seeming to be tranquilly living out their lives. As they do not use names, they have each been assigned a number. The agent inquires of the Village's chief administrator, Number Two, "Who is Number One?", to which Number Two responds, "You are Number Six". The dialogue continues, "We want information", to which the agent responds "You won't get it!". "By hook or by crook, we will..."

The task of attempting to extract information from Number Six is carried out by the ever-changing "Number Two", acting as supposed proxy to the unseen "Number One". As the series unfolds, the audience learns that the Village authorities have other interests in Number Six aside from the knowledge he possesses: interests that often spare Number Six from the more destructive information-gathering techniques employed by the Village authorities upon other inmates.Overview of the great Brit cult series 'The Prisoner' 40 years ahead of its time

Number Six, distrusting of anyone involved with the Village, refuses to co-operate or provide answers. Alone, he struggles with multiple goals: determining for which side the Village works, remaining defiant to its imposed authority, concocting his own plans for escape, learning all he can about the Village and subverting its operation. Some of his schemes, while not resulting in an escape, do lead to the dismissal of an incumbent Number Two on two occasions. By the end of the series the administration, becoming desperate for Number Six's knowledge and fearful of his growing influence in the Village, takes drastic measures that threaten the lives of Number Six, Number Two, and the rest of the Village.

The series features striking and often surreal storylines, and themes include hypnosis, hallucinogenic drug experiences, identity theft, mind control, dream manipulation, and various forms of social indoctrination. A major theme of the show is individualism versus collectivism.Classic cult Brit tv reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

edit on 28-11-2011 by cuchullainuk777 because: add validity and credence

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join