It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens do NOT exist, here is PROOF

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

They mapped the ENTIRE HUMAN GENOME....the JUNK is leftover dna from VIRAL and BACTERIOLOGICAL INFECTIONS of our long line of ancestors....going back to a single celled organizm. Split Infinity

So im told but i believe there is more to our DNA than we currently understand! I believe there is a connection between the incredible abilities that sometimes pop up in humans that cannot be explained and mostly not able to be repeated at will, and our ancient past. It is my view that burried/embedded deep in our DNA are capabilities bestowed upon us by AA's via genetic eng. Darwin theory of natural selection is in my view is not possible and a awful lot to swallow!!

But I could be wrong!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

I am in a pretty good mood after two days of family and feasting so, I am going to give you some proof; i.e. the O Rh Negative Blood Types.I am not going to spend my evening composing my own documentation or giving you my perspectives and experiences as someone with O Rh Negative Blood b ut I will give this one YouTube that does a fair job of it for me.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Well they don't exist and my evidence is no evidence of them existing, before you get all defensive like most Alien fanatics do, just hear me out..
I have to ask what you have that makes you so sure. I mean after all there are only 5 million species on our planet alone. Aliens are even in the bible, god was actaually an alien as well. So what do you base this on?

For argument sake, lets say they DID exist, why is it that we always see a stupid looking photo with a dot on it and not the actual thing? We have great technology here on earth, they can't seem to capture one proper photo or video (100% of them are fake anyway)
Perhaps its because they have way better technology than we do. For example the same aliens in the bible also had atomic bombs, and that was back in biblical times. Imagine what they can do today. They also had to way radio communications in the bible, and many other things that were mistaken for miracles. The other thing we are up against is what can we consider proof. If we got ahold of alien DNA and nothing to compare it to, we call it an unknown. Our society always teaches us to not believe in such things a well as the government being ashamed that they can't protect us.

Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply? I am really curious about that question, so please do explain. For a second do you not think that this may be all some sort of "fun" the government created for you people so they draw attention away on what they are really trying to do?
Well I have no other way to explain over 4 million people all having the same nightmare of seeing aliens. What I can say is that some people that claim to be abducted actually don't believe in aliens. Think about what that means. You never hear stories about an atheist waking up one day and swearing that Jesus just saved them.

I can go on and on and ooonnn! but it's just the same story over and over again with the fanatics.
Well it does seem to add some more probability to it.

For a time i use to believe too, honestly i did, and then this awesome feeling called common sense kicked my head so i understood what i had to.
I guess I haven't been kicked yet, are you sure thats all that changed your mind?

Tell me, do you have proof of E.T's existing? show me one.
I guess that depends on what your willing to accept. I like Lloyd Pye's star child, you can google it and watch some videos.

I also love the bible, I think its one of the best supernatural reads out there. I guess there is always ET LOL. You can also google March 13th 1997 and check out what was coined the pheonix lights.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Since most people use but a very small portion of their brain and very few have the ability to have both Hemesphires working in conjuction at the same time....one side is analitical....the other side is creative.....I think the abilities you speak of are rooted in the Human brain and we have lost or forgotten how to access these areas.

As far as EVOLUTION....it stoped being a theory a long time ago. We see examples of it in even the smallest of living things.....and Genetics is the key to curing all forms of disease. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Well they don't exist and my evidence is no evidence of them existing, before you get all defensive like most Alien fanatics do, just hear me out..

For argument sake, lets say they DID exist, why is it that we always see a stupid looking photo with a dot on it and not the actual thing? We have great technology here on earth, they can't seem to capture one proper photo or video (100% of them are fake anyway)

Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply? I am really curious about that question, so please do explain. For a second do you not think that this may be all some sort of "fun" the government created for you people so they draw attention away on what they are really trying to do?

I can go on and on and ooonnn! but it's just the same story over and over again with the fanatics.

For a time i use to believe too, honestly i did, and then this awesome feeling called common sense kicked my head so i understood what i had to.

Aliens do exist, here is proof. My proof is no proof that they don't exist.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The only thing missing is the proof, and no, using caps on the title for it is not helping.
Not to mention you dont deliver what you promise in the thread title.
Ah and, absence of evidence is never evidence of absence, if you can grasp what that means...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

one question...what is the point of your post? You've written a lot to say nothing

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Aliens do exist ..... "Look in the mirror"

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Indigenous Tribes of the Americas knew about E.T. visitations for a MILLENIA..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read and educate yourself Zatox
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

You provide no link no nothing and you expect me to believe YOU?
who are you? probably a NASA scientist, so you must know everything.
nope sorry but life does exist outside of earth...micro organisms on an asteroid is still considered alien life

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

There's an ongoing series about aliens on the History Channel called, "Ancient Aliens." You should stay informed on such things.
edit on 11/26/2011 by Asheliate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Since most people use but a very small portion of their brain and very few have the ability to have both Hemesphires working in conjuction at the same time....one side is analitical....the other side is creative.....I think the abilities you speak of are rooted in the Human brain and we have lost or forgotten how to access these areas.

As far as EVOLUTION....it stoped being a theory a long time ago. We see examples of it in even the smallest of living things.....and Genetics is the key to curing all forms of disease. Split Infinity

I fully understand our limited Brain usage. I ought to, Ive had one for a very long time!!! And its been well stretched!

I am refering to the genetic origins of those abilities that occur and often in desperate or fearful circumstances, as well as others that are sometimes tapped into at will! What i am getting at is that there was a huge engineered leap in evolution that resulted in modern man and this did not happen naturally. I do not believe in natural selection evolution from Ape to Man. There was some kind of genetic intervention in order for such a huge leap over a short period of time to take place!

DNA and gentics hold all the keys and the answers and will hugely influence modern mans continue evolution just as it did when AA's intervened! The Brain is for me the magic box that has the capacity to express, direct and execute these abilities!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

So the name of this thread is "Aliens do NOT exist, here is PROOF". I did not see any proof, nor did I see evidence...

In fact, at the end of the post you said "show me proof that they DO exist". Obviously, if you had proof that they didn't you wouldn't need to ask for proof that they did.

I'm not saying that you should believe. It is natural to not believe something when there is no evidence. That part, I agree with, however, I came to this thread thinking that I'd actually see some proof here and I didn't. It was just you giving your opinions.

You were basically asking "If they are real, why don't we detect them and why such false pictures are presented?". This is not proof it is just a question. This doesn't PROVE that aliens don't exist, at most, it is just evidence that most people are liars and/or that aliens are either really far away, rare, OR non existent.

Definitely not proof of anything

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The veracity of the OP's argument is exceedingly weak. Now, OP, I know it can be fun to mess with the nut jobs around here, but there is nothing nutty about believing in aliens. Now of course, you'd have a legitimate argument if you were proposing that no intelligent EBEs have visited Earth...of course that argument wouldn't be popular around ATS either, but a compelling argument could be made for that. But you are not proposing that aliens exist and simply have not visited our little rock, you are saying the don't exist at all--which is silly. Personally, I suspect you are being intentionally obtuse just to excite the easily excitable around here. The other possibility is that you have a really weak understanding of science and/or are some kind of (religious) nut job in your own right. The fact is that within in the nearly incomprehensible vastness of our universe the chances that we are the ONLY intelligent denizens of the cosmos is very tiny. Whether we are "being visited" is up for debate I'll concede. I also think that intelligent life is rarer in the universe than many starry-eyed dreamers around here would ever care to consider. But your proposition, OP, is pretty asinine.

P.S. not to mention that you did not present ANYTHING that would constitute as proof of anything! Lack of evidence is not evidence, it is that simple.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Threadfall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I fully understand our limited Brain usage. I ought to, Ive had one for a very long time!!! And its been well stretched!

I am refering to the genetic origins of those abilities that occur and often in desperate or fearful circumstances, as well as others that are sometimes tapped into at will! What i am getting at is that there was a huge engineered leap in evolution that resulted in modern man and this did not happen naturally. I do not believe in natural selection evolution from Ape to Man. There was some kind of genetic intervention in order for such a huge leap over a short period of time to take place!

DNA and gentics hold all the keys and the answers and will hugely influence modern mans continue evolution just as it did when AA's intervened! The Brain is for me the magic box that has the capacity to express, direct and execute these abilities!!

I don't want to tread on your beliefs but....our common line of ancestors.....came about 4 to 5 million years ago. We are HOMOSAPIENS...our closest direct ancestor is CROMAGNON....if one of each stood side by side....you would not be able to tell the difference. Neantertal was a dead end and although we have a common ancestor with them....they went along a different branch....and the other ancestor of us that was on our branch...was CROMAGNON.

Geneticaly....they have mapped out every stage of evolutionary development....including periods of plague and EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENTS....all the way back to a single cell animal that we all came from. The detail of this is irrifutable. REMEMBER THIS....as a fetus grows inside it's mother....it goes through periods where it displays charachterizations of being REPTILIAN, AMPHIBIAN, RODENT, TRAITS OF A TREE LIVING CREATURE....we all have small tails that at one time were PREHENSILE.....or for those who don't know the word.....a grasping aspect like what a hand can do....we also show traits of being AQUADIC IN NATURE....WEBBING BETWEEN DIGITS....and all Human babies breath oxygenated fluid....as our lungs act like gills....this is a trait of the most ancient as all life came from our planets oceans.

We are what we are....animals...primates.....just like chimps....but we left the trees to become bi-pedal on the savana of Africa as climate changed and the heat through evolutionary survival....allowed those with less hair....survive the hotter and drier climate.....we were all BLACK SKINED orginally and people of white skin did not appear on the planet until millions of years latter as they moved north to cooler and less solar irradiated areas. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Proof, in my opinion, is the fact that our records go back what... a couple thousand years? Humans to our knowledge have been around for maybe 1million years. With the universe as we know as old as 12.8 billion years theres bound to be life else where. Its even conceivable that as young as a species human beings are in the scheme of things that alien life has stumbled upon earth now and then. Even that their technology lets them decide when and when not to be seen. I agree that most ufo pics are hoaxes, but I do believe theyre out there and are farther ahead of us then we can imagine. Thats without even touching on the fact that there could be life right hear on earth that we dont yet consider life or have the tech to find and study.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Why is this not in the rant section?

I've seen no proof of debunking E.T. life.

FAIL!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I can't believe how many people challenge me on this. I agree with you. Even back in school I remember them telling us we only use 10% of our brains. I found out later that it's actually 10% of the capacity of our brains. So many people call BS on this but there is just one major problem. How can it be that we have some rare people that are called savant's?

Savant's are living proof that our brains can work on a higher level. There is simply no other excuse. Even in the bible it looks like we might have had our abilitys bottlenecked, and we have some powers removed. Isaih 6 calls it preceive and it looks like we have telepathy missing. We also have vestigal organs to back up the idea too.

edit on 26-11-2011 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply? I am really curious about that question, so please do explain.

We believe because the universe that we live in is astronomically massive! Even though our little home planet is just dust in the wind, we do not want to believe that we are the only living life form in the cosmo's. In a way, it almost gives me a little bit of hope. Just knowing that something bigger and better than our way of life is out there, even if it is billions of light years away, it's there. Proof? I have none. I just believe.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Here is a nice band that's been making songs about an alien threat for the past 15 years. This song is about how it feels to be abducted:

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join