It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens do NOT exist, here is PROOF

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well they don't exist and my evidence is no evidence of them existing, before you get all defensive like most Alien fanatics do, just hear me out..

For argument sake, lets say they DID exist, why is it that we always see a stupid looking photo with a dot on it and not the actual thing? We have great technology here on earth, they can't seem to capture one proper photo or video (100% of them are fake anyway)

Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply? I am really curious about that question, so please do explain. For a second do you not think that this may be all some sort of "fun" the government created for you people so they draw attention away on what they are really trying to do?

I can go on and on and ooonnn! but it's just the same story over and over again with the fanatics.

For a time i use to believe too, honestly i did, and then this awesome feeling called common sense kicked my head so i understood what i had to.

Tell me, do you have proof of E.T's existing? show me one.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm not fanatic about this subject, yet I found your boring, ignorant post pretty annoying. I'd hate to be reading this if I was passionate about the subject. People, don't reply, it's just going around in circles.

I do think this is just a troll though.
edit on 25-11-2011 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

post by Zatox
here is PROOF,

But your proof is uninformed opinion

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Having no proof they exist is not the same as having proof they don't. Most people believe they exist simply because of the enormous scale of the universe and not because of some fuzzy photos or videos. The chances of life existing elsewhere in the galaxy is significant. I also think our technology on Earth is still infantile compared to what can (and will eventually) exist.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Tell me, do you have proof of E.T's existing? show me one.

You see, you got this all wrong.

Let's start again. Now, where's the proof aliens do not exist?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

I have to agree with the posters above me, however...

Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply? I am really curious about that question, so please do explain.

It is more scary to believe that we ARE alone, than to believe that we aren't. That is why Religion was founded. Plus, you know, with the billions of planets out there, there is bound to be one that..blah blah blah.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I have already proved it with no E.T's actually existing, come on son.. catch up.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Absence Of Evidence Is Not Evidence Of Absence

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

Just curious, do you believe in god?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Guys, stop replying. It's going to be the same old argument over and over again. You're going to wish you did something else with your time when this is over.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

I cannot prove to you beings from other planets exist...but they do. I personally have seen UFO's and beings from other planets....can I prove that to you...no...but it did happen. Did I have a camera at the time....no. I would tell you how it happened...but I really don't think it would interest you.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I have already proved it with no E.T's actually existing, come on son.. catch up.

Show us all the proof and why call me son when I'm clearly not?

You make the claim, aliens do not exist here is proof, no proof here just you ranting I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ShedAlert

Oh, ok. Please let me know what threads are worthy of us responding to. If you don't like the argument, leave. I enjoy arguing about things.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Lol. Show my proof they DON'T? Right you can't...Just like we can't prove they do. But it is highly more likely the do then don't. Giving the BILLIONS of stars in the universe...Just sayin'.

I love these threads because it is trolls coming out from under their bridges to stir the pot. I get a good LOL from it.

edit on 25-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The dictionary defines "Alien" as "A foreign born resident who has not been naturalized".

What about those Mexicans that the Dept of Homeland Security is constantly chasing after along our southernmost border and deporting back to Mexico ?

Aren't those Aliens ? Commonly called Illegal Aliens ?

There's proof that Aliens DO exist....

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Well they don't exist and my evidence is no evidence of them existing, before you get all defensive like most Alien fanatics do, just hear me out..

Also, does the above mean that Australia didn't exist before we discovered it? Shouldn't this thread belong in the new age spiritual mumbo jumbo then?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

It is more scary to believe that we ARE alone, than to believe that we aren't.

I don't know about scary. But I think a lot of folks would be disappointed to find out we're all alone.

That is why Religion was founded. Plus, you know, with the billions of planets out there, there is bound to be one that..blah blah blah.

There just has to be something greater than us out there, right?

Really, it does seem like the odds of us being alone in the vastness of the universe are quite slim, but it is possible, whether we like to think so or not. At least until there is solid evidence one way or the other.
edit on 11/25/2011 by Klassified because: reword

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join