It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens do NOT exist, here is PROOF

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

I am a skeptic until evidence proves me wrong. That does not mean I do not believe in the possibility of life existing elsewhere in the cosmos, (It's a very big place!). It just means there is nothing concrete pointing toward it yet. So your post is like so many others out there, "Yes they exist" and "No they don't" but how about when posting with regard to this topic we supply maybe facts, suggestions and maybe even a hypothetical or two to make the discussion more interesting? We can bandy about the yes and no argument until the abducted cows come home!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Congratulations on producing the most pointless thread of the year thus far. Smug in its tone and bereft of any real thought, the whole piece is an exercise in futile negativity. Well done.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
proof : well the Belgian triangular craft, seen by the gendarmerie and hundreds of other people, chased by 2 army F16, followed by ground radar, and locked on the radar of the F16 etc etc ....
Now if you do not consider this as a proof well then maybe you also do not exist

there are other pilots in the world that saw UFO's and army pilots chasing them, look around.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
one thing i learned in life. you can't argue with stupid.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Asheliate

Hypocrisy has always had great lyrics

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I personally know a few people who have certain abilities. They are the REAL DEAL and are mostly introverted and do not advertise their gifts. One in particular is family....and is not only a brilliant individual but helps people just for the sake of helping them.

She is a she....and although at one time I believed all this type of stuff to be HOCUS POCUS.....I know now it to be a reality.

It seems that the U.S. Military and the former CCCP also knew these type of people to be REAL.....with the most desired persons being in the catagory caled REMOTE VIEWERS. Even though I knew my fanily member was the real deal she was not of this catagory and I had much doubt that this was possible.

I am unable to explain how I know....but I now know that not only do people exist that can REMOTE VIEW.....but despite all the media surrounding the U.S. Military cancelling these fringe programs.....these programs are in a state of MASSIVE FUNDING and expanded modern research.

My family member....who I should have believed....gave me a big....I TOLD YOU SO!.....when it became apparent that this was going on. This woman worked for the COMPANY and is a perfect example of how I keep telling people here that people who do these secret lines of work......are just like you or me....but with a very good moral compass as well as an ability that most people think is bad or evil or unconcionable.....the ability to make a decision to save lives in mass at the expense of the lives of others....in lower numerical number.

I know that every life is precious and everyone has value beyond simple math....but to do nothing when the hard choices must be made....I am glad as woman like this is there to make a choice that some would refuse to do or be unable and frozen....all the while by not making a choice.....everyone dies....and none are saved....becaused this person of self proclaimed MORAL FIBER....refuses to do what must be done because in their mind.....they cannot deal with the violence and unfairness and tragedy of the REAL WORLD. To them....it is easy to post on a site about how there KILLERS or RULERS OF THEIR LIVES AND THE ABILITY FOR THEY TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS. Well...then never can....but they sure know how to condem those who are MORALY AND SELFLESSLY above them by miles.....Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
OP... have you studied -every case- ever presented in depth? Upon what are you basing your opinion that you seem to think is fact on? Unless you have researched all the existing data on UFO sightings, you are hardly in a position to state unequivocally that no proof has ever been offered.

I personally feel plenty of proof has been offered up. Also, this exact same sort of post has been dozens of times, as others have pointed out. You are offering nothing new.

As for the mods who state "keep this on topic," (and not just in this thread) I'd like to know exactly what the topic is. These sorts of posts are utterly meaningless. It's quite annoying to have someone come in and say "aliens don't exist because I say so," and then have them post rude responses, and then having posters who actually contribute to this site being told off for responding to the original, ridiculous post. This might as well be in the metaphysical board, as much proof and sense as it makes.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I personally know a few people who have certain abilities. They are the REAL DEAL and are mostly introverted and do not advertise their gifts. One in particular is family....and is not only a brilliant individual but helps people just for the sake of helping them.
I believe we all have dissabled powers, and that sometimes through genetic defects, some powers could work. It's nice to know shes doing good with her abilitys.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Well they don't exist and my evidence is no evidence of them existing, before you get all defensive like most Alien fanatics do, just hear me out..

For argument sake, lets say they DID exist, why is it that we always see a stupid looking photo with a dot on it and not the actual thing? We have great technology here on earth, they can't seem to capture one proper photo or video (100% of them are fake anyway)

Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply? I am really curious about that question, so please do explain. For a second do you not think that this may be all some sort of "fun" the government created for you people so they draw attention away on what they are really trying to do?

I can go on and on and ooonnn! but it's just the same story over and over again with the fanatics.

For a time i use to believe too, honestly i did, and then this awesome feeling called common sense kicked my head so i understood what i had to.

Tell me, do you have proof of E.T's existing? show me one.

I can see your point that you offer as much proof that aliens don't exist as the pro alien mob do to prove that they do exist which is none at all. But still I think it's a waste of a thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I get what your saying, and I sort of took it the same way. On the other side of the fence I felt like he was trying to get some sort of confirmation because he is still on the fence about believing. I totally know how that feels because I have wanted to believe all of my life, and wanted to see and experience things for myself.

After I turned 35 I accepted the fact that I will never see or be a part of anything alien. Years later, just a few months ago, I actually got to see a UFO for the first time. One thing I learned was that I was looking up. As stupid as it sounds, the common sense of it, is that unless you look up, you wont see anything.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Aliens do NOT exist, here is PROOF

It is impossible to prove a Negative.

Failthread is Fail.

You know what to Do.
edit on 26-11-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: *SAGE*

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

You have no right to say there's no evidence, it's in the history books, and seeing as your not a normal poster on ATS (like me) you can't just through your opinion out at us, there is proof of Alien life, take the recent research of saturn's moons, and the sightings and encounters that go back through time. before you post on here, expect blasting because your "rant" post isn't gonna cut it here.

SD

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Mods, please shut this down, the rather pointless info-less OP post was nothing more than a cheap troll, it brought not only nothing new to the table but actually NOTHING at all.

Basically he or she said that Aliens don't exist because he or she says so.

That's pure trolling...

Its produced 11 or so pages of nothing bar people being annoyed with the OP.

This defines exactly what most people do not want on ATS.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

www.youtube.com...

if you still dont wanna believe that is your choice,
but for all 1million trillion stars divide by ten
divide that by 5 for extinction events and you are left with a huge number of planets with life on them,

take evolution for example darwin knew animals changed over time but couldnt explain how even eith there best technology,
now its a simple dna test and gene manipulation that causes it,

advances in technology are like evolution the wheel is always turning our camera technology is crap based on human eye sight, which is very limited.

I suppose other dimensions are not real either, calling albert einstein into question,

even stephen hawkins believs in aliens and he is the smartest man alive!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

A Note About Baiting, And Threads Based On Baiting

Your posts in this thread.

You are welcome to be as skeptical as you like and express your skepticism accordingly, provided you do so politely and without attacking other members for holding different opinions. In other words, not doing what you have devoted yourself to doing here.

This thread is a textbook example of what is not welcome in this forum and what is on the way out.

That's why it is closed, and why any further threads or posts along these lines would be very ill-advised.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

there is plenty of evidence, from abductees to millitary wintnesses, obviousley you never heard of the disclosure project? obviosley you have never come accross classified doccuments from presidents? or the thousands of photos dating back to the days of the 1940s? the ancient text and carvings depicting UFO's? sorry but you have no actualy way of saying they dont exist, theres scientific evidence, allo tof it is just kept under wrpas and the small amount that is avalable is verry scace, read the story about the dna test done on some alien hair found from a man who was almost abducted, and also the micro implants that are found in abductees that are not of earths origin.

Please, stop putting redicuelous post like this, those of us who actually researcht this serriosley grow tierd of post like this with no backing evidence, i spose you believe in jesus though huh? yet theres no sign of his presence, read the book of enoch, the original, the bible is a total rip off from it, and theres not a shred of proof jesus existed. stop trying to convince people because really no matter how many post people put up saying they dont exist, you just sound silly and sound like disinformationist or really poor efforted sceptics.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join