It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with Translating Ancient Mysterious Artifact

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

reply to post by bulla

Given the wisdom of those here, there is a set of Glyphs I am am searching for, there are three symbols in all, but the give away, is one shows a depiction of the pyramid with a large water tank upon it tip , thought to be published some 14 years ago National Geographic s or Readers digest or similar

These Glyphs are indeed very important, and I would be grateful if anyone remembers them or can lead me to them, as these Glyphs are the dashboard for the Pyramid, and I can fully explain and decode them, on there appearance, my self I have viewed them but have lost there existance

Perhaps to further explain, the said magazine that at that time, was of the size of a National Geographic s magazine, and that the articular showing the depiction of the three symbols, stated that they were from upon, or from within the walls of a pyramid, and that they the symbols were at that time, the meaning of which were unknown

Or photographs, of unknown symbol's from within the pyramids, I can tell there is no hokes, as shortly after I discovered the true meanings, of those symbols

I am afraid I am at some what of a lose, in regards to your avatar Byrd, as it appears to be changing in the past tense obviously a tool not available to others, only so called super moderators , my question to you is why have you changed it, and back beyond you currant post

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

And to add, I see no evil in changing ones avatar, its I liked your other image better, may I now use it , as to portray yet another image of the view from mars would perhaps overdose ATS with visions of wisdom, as my profile of marrs is identical including the hat , yet I relay apron logic for my understandings
bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I am afraid I am at some what of a lose, in regards to your avatar Byrd, as it appears to be changing in the past tense obviously a tool not available to others, only so called super moderators , my question to you is why have you changed it, and back beyond you currant post

Everyone can change their profile avatar. Upload a new image, and link that to your profile.

This is my older avatar. While I like Spock (Leonard Nimoy), I feel that he looks intimidating to most people. "Blair Sandburg" (Garret Maggart) looks a lot more approachable. So I went from a new avatar back to the original one.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Did some more thinking on it, and I think the next step is to get a CLEAR copy of the letters. If the inscription is real (and it may be), then there'll be a list of the symbols somewhere along with interpretation (or words... I could be wrong and it could be an inscription. Let's assume that it is.)

So -- I'd like to proceed as if this is actually is what it was presented. So we can say that it's:

* from a dig in Crimea
* the dig done possibly 70 years ago or more (so it's a KNOWN culture, with papers on it)
* a bowl with possibly ceremonial or magical purposes
* the bowl found with objects that are in some museums (but this wasn't a museum-worthy piece. Back then, they would donate the best to museums and to their universities and some sponsors (earlier, the pieces were given to the dig sponsor)).

What does the purple stamp say?

Things to do:
* trace or copy the inscription
* look for major archaeological sites in the Crimea and see what cultures they're uncovering there.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
After many hours of listening to the radio for clues and sweating over the code, I think I've come up with the definitive translation:

DRINK
MORE
OVALTINE

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

But But But Byrd where is the logic in that

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

BYRD....As per your request:

CLOSE UP PHOTO OF THE PURPLE STAMP:

CHERSONES DIGS:

www.pdana.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

STAMP: Appears to be a purple, downward-pointing, triangle with a thin line border follwing it's contour. There also appears to be a serpentine shape or perhaps a letter within.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

LOL...
TextThanks, Blue Shift : )

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thanks for the additional info -- this is fun! Will read the report later.

The stamp ... hmm... hard to say. I was leaning toward it being a "chop mark" (a symbol of the person who owned it in more modern times)... but I don't know. Will read the report (thank you!) and do some more thinking about this.

What fun!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thanks Byrd...(and Bulla). I'm really enjoying following (and learning from) this process as well : )

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Bronze Age , Maikop .

2pence

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

byrd blue purple exit customs artifact approval should show under ex-ray or inf red scanner

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Byrd

byrd blue purple exit customs artifact approval should show under ex-ray or inf red scanner

That piece has come out through airport, and as personal luggage , no clearance approval stamp, no go

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Quoted from:
www.elot.ru...

"Then, Turchaninov decided to study the artifact. In 1963, the scientist
from Leningrad declared that he had solved the puzzle of the inscription:

“The signs on the Maikop stone looked similar to the pseudo-hieroglyphic
Phoenician writing. Yet, Maikop is located very far from Phoenicia. Therefore, it was necessary first of all to identify the age of the inscription. I have established that the sign was made between 12th and 13th centuries BC… "

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Wow...Please elaborate on Maikop writing and culture...You may be on to something here.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Pseudo-hieroglyphic Phoenician writing:

en.wikipedia.org...

Byblos syllabary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
After a quick look at the above and the symbol's there in, then I am assuming I am correct, however I leave the precise collation to those who understand it better, but I do believe congratulations on possessing what appears to be a 10 century BC Alchemist bowl of wisdom

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Thank you, Bulla.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

And I add that I did note, I spotted H2o amongst the alchemy of the symbol's and if it helps you I have all schematics and full mathematical equations and formula along with all dynamic measurements and speeds to full complete, that exceeds that of Einsteins fields of relativity and also Higgs fields,

And if it is the case you finish with a large equation, the numbers of which may baffle you, please feel free to utu and I again will add my collective experience

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join