It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with Translating Ancient Mysterious Artifact

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riffrafter
reply to post by bulla

Bottom, formula Equation, read in up down columns, not across

A formula for what?

Sorry for the delay in my response but different time zones get in the way, which in fact is your answer, the formula is that of time, being that of the Solar King and the four serpents under the roof of the sky, this is ancient wisdom and knowledge that was buried more than 2000 years ago, as for me pointing you to other sources for this, I afraid you are taking to the only source at this time, to this you will not discover any explanations for the symbols I have described, as to who these symbols belong to, then that is Horus the (RA) GOD

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

Originally posted by Riffrafter
reply to post by bulla

Bottom, formula Equation, read in up down columns, not across

A formula for what?

Sorry for the delay in my response but different time zones get in the way, which in fact is your answer, the formula is that of time, being that of the Solar King and the four serpents under the roof of the sky, this is ancient wisdom and knowledge that was buried more than 2000 years ago, as for me pointing you to other sources for this, I afraid you are taking to the only source at this time, to this you will not discover any explanations for the symbols I have described, as to who these symbols belong to, then that is Horus the (RA) GOD

Further to this, it is precisely the same formula that Nostradamus was using to access the time spectrum, to this I am computer wise, unable to move or list other files,for this reason, I can only spell it out, and let those who seek to prove or disprove what I say is correct

But to give you an example, if you were to read how Nostradamus, has explained, him very self, how he accessed the time spectrum,then I re create his words here, that I'm sure will send a shiver up spine, as you begin to realize that I am not some internet jockey and my knowledge dose not come from the internet, and if you do find any data about this subject, you will find the name bulla, as I am the only original source of said data, this then makes pointing to other sauces impossible, but where I do find evidence of what I know then I drag it out and exposes it, as L do now

Nostradamus would take his bowl of steaming water, while the rest of the house was asleep, and go up to the roof of his house , Placing the bowl upon a brass tripod and wetting his cuff and his feet then place his brass wand down between the tripod, where upon from within the mist a flame would appear, and the most dreadful fear and dried would
descend upon , and it was only when a guide appeared to lead him did the dread subside

Perhaps this may give some incite in to your bowl and the symbols there on and my Knowlage of it

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
And to give you a further link, that will expose, that I do have some knowledge and wisdom on this subject that others do not have
See solomans Temple, see picture of entrance to temple,see said pedestal, with said bowl upon, with said mist coming from the bowl, now these are only small clues, but legitimate,none the less, and as to finding Hieroglyphics to fit the bowl then try looking under pagan symbols this may well reveal what you seek, but to this the Solar King and 4 serpents comes from personal and private data, to discover further to this then read the Rosetta stone translation read serpents snakes close to bottom of translation, and I explain much of this data is only come about in the last two weeks, all be it I have had the original data since 07 and I did make it clear in the beginning that I did not want to get into any debate over the symbols, but when its symbol's I recognize then I will speak up,if you do see above data and you think its correct and worth posting then that's up to you, post it, but from here that is not possible

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The first thing you must understand, is that for some 2000 odd years,other powers have been systematically removing and or destroying all and any evidence of said wisdom and knowledge, that surrounds this issue, If we had a full complete copy and translation of the Mayan codex, well then everyone would know and beware of the secrets hidden from us, but we don't, but then I don't need to read the codex, as I have the original data, and all I am doing in essences is searching for links, to prove what I know is correct, but not for my benefit, but yours

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

And if you want to see just how had I can go on this above bowl, and subject, then I show you what the scientific results are of the symbols, but like everything else, it goes in one ear and and out the other

The four snake

Hetrodynamic Electromagnetic Hydro four element standing wave array , now that's what comes out of the mist from within the bowl, Now if it were your wish, I will explain precisely how to set all up, and precise time parameters for when to use it, but you except all repercussions from said results of doing so, as you will be breaching the barrier between this time and the next paradigm, to which you will know when its working as your visuals will be showing you a rainbow, that is made by the above Hetodynamic s and its what makes all rainbows, when you read in ancient times snakes,or serpent, then replace the words with light waves, its what the Mayan codex is all about, its what all the pyramids are all about, as they are all built around your bowl the makers of mist there the making of rainbows

Being the Solar King (Electromagnetis) the Luna Queen the Queen of (mists) being HydroH2o@Atomic(6) now when you have, like I have, worked the Equation out, then it leaves you with a completed Einsteins fields of Relativity

Perhaps now you begin to understand and it also exceeds the Higgs field theory, all be it he makes mention of seeing other people from another dimension during his experiments, which I add you will be doing when you run the bowl

Please tell me that you are understanding or at least comprehending some of whats being out lined

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
and here is the equation for the scientific God factor, which I hold and have

Electromagnetics@nominal lux@time
---------------------------------------------------
HydroH2o@Atomic(6)@full distortion@time

= Hetrodaynamic Electromagnetic Hydro 4 element full wave Array

= Gravitational increase + or - Fluxing

= Time curve or breach

The above Equation should send every Quantum Geophysicist running for cover

As to its understandings within

Quantum Atomic optics and the crystallography and refractory and refection of Atomic distortion within mists perfect spheres or HydroH2o@Atomic (6) under full bombardment of electromagnetic s and the results there of

Being what can be read from your bowl and obtained,so now you see the important s of its existence as it proves that the Ancients had more knowledge than Isaac Newton, Einstein, Plank, Tesla, Higgs all rolled into one ball

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Or to put in simple terms so you can understand

You are in possession of an ancient Time machine And trust me I don't jest or joke

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Lot's of unnecessary quoting going on in this thread.

Please take a minute to review this link....

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

Quote the post immediately before yours:
This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

Quoting an entire post:
Size doesn't matter unless the post is already small, less than 3 sentences. You will receive a warning if you quote an entire post that exceeds four or more sentences.

Compound quoting:
If you quote someone quoting someone, this will result in a penalty.

The handy Reply To: button is a great time and space saver .

TIA

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Message from Bulla the joiner of dots

Tanks for doing that little job for me jrad I get a bit overexcited some times, and it slipped my attention that I was doing that

Apologies to all, there will be no need to follow me across ATS removing Quotes in future I have found the other button

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Please forgive me for not getting any additional photos of the side characters up yet. I haven't had the time yet, but will try to get some more up very soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Tis fine, no hurry. Saw you had your handsful with your lost picture thread.

I'll check back later.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by IAMTAT

Tis fine, no hurry. Saw you had your handsful with your lost picture thread.

I'll check back later.

the disappearance of the pictures, dose not surprise me in the least
d

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My overall impression is that we have a piece similar to the "James Ossuary" -- the item itself is old, but the inscription is new (1800 or later) and possibly faked. It's VERY possible that this might be one of the Mormon "pious frauds", which are extremely interesting (but inauthentic) artifacts.

The bowl does have a heavy "metate"/"mortar" sort of look to it, but I am not sure I'd class it as a mortar (see this one as an example of something similar: www.dainst.org... )

It's not that similar to very ancient bowls of the Chacolithic/prehistoric period from the same area: worldmuseumofman.org...

It's not a Genuine Alchemist's Lab item -- they were using ceramics and not stone.

Is there some sort of certificate that went along with this? Collection pieces usually have some sort of documentation about their authenticity or note on where they were found.

I'm ambivalent on this, and look forward to a bit more information... like, perhaps, the name of the antiquities dealer. We can check that guy out.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I'm pretty sure the piece was acquired at an auction, but I'd have to re-read to prove that. As a study of ancient scripts, I am waiting on more detailed pics to be provided of the rim symbols on that particular item, and IAMTAT, who has the piece, has promised them, but he is busy in THIS thread, and it's getting more attention than this one is. I am patient.

As far as the inscriptions go, It's a hodge-podge of Etruscan, Dalecarlian, and Futharck runes, with about 5 that are unidentifiable. That's all I can say for now.

I'm shocked that you venture it's a fake piece.

Waiting for more information as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
bard

What makes you think the inscriptions are new, can you you elaborate further, as to what leads you to that assumption, my leanings are towards alchemy, that has been practiced all the way back to Ancient times, and beyond, in any case it would not be a fake, it were carrying the formula for alchemy as nor would a scroll be, as to perform said process dose not need inscriptions, to instruct the practitioner, unless it were for the carriage of said alchemy formula,on how to conduct said Alchemy to carry out said practice, and what the results would be

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
self-delete
edit on 1-12-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
-self-delete-

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Sorry about that.

Here they are again.

edit on 26-11-2011 by ArcAngel because: (no reason given)

keep in mind I am no expert in languages, I was just looking at this and thinking about it, and using Google to find out more info.

Could this be a bilingual or trilingual thing....perhaps this is someone's name or a word written in several scripts...

I saw the word PAVAR (it looks like there might be an R at the end although it's hard to make out clearly, perhaps an R isn't really there) which might be pronounced "Pawar" because V letter in Latin didn't represent a V sound but rather a U or W sound.

Using Google and finding dictionaries I found the Latin word pava (pronounced pawa) means peahen (female peacock). Suppose that R at the end is not an R or it is not part of the word. Then it would make sense. It would be the Latin word PAVA.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

had another look at your new pics. those are most diffinatly runic symbols on the outside (at least some anyone) Another idea is that that piece missing is a notch that the bowl may have fitted into (maybe to stop spills!) I still think this bowl is a very important part of an ancient ritual. Could it have help oil, for anointing maybe?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Going on the runes that you have provided above,I can make out

bow,serpent,hail,joy,fire,estate , lake

The bow as I have said is the rainbow, and its the serpents that make it, and hail or rain from it would also explain the joy as it would fill or make lakes,and would cover the estate, fire of Kondalini

And it dose support what I have said but, in no way is it conclusive as there is still far to many symbols that have no answers. and the rays of the sun and the 4 serpent under the roof of the sky that fits

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join