It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with Translating Ancient Mysterious Artifact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

Inside bowl, center emblem, read as Aquarius, the water bringer, the same as the head of the Sphinx, the bringer of water, and the only human face in the star signs

the 13 dots surrounding, the elliptical sphere, the 13 planets in the constellation

Bottom of bowl, Top, the 9 rays of the sun, the Solar King, Far right the four serpents under the roof of the sky, the Luna Queen, the Queen of, Mists

If you wanted me to guess where this bowl belongs, then my guess is, from center stage King Solamans Temple

and it is not for the boiling of the water, it is for the holding of the boiled water, being the center piece that stands in upon a pedestal situated in front of the ARK of Covenant within the Temples entrance where by it is struck at dawn by the rays of the sun, and is said to open the channels of communication with the next world

The zero with dot can also mean Zero or 10

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Inside bowl, center emblem, read as Aquarius, the water bringer, the same as the head of the Sphinx, the bringer of water, and the only human face in the star signs

the 13 dots surrounding, the elliptical sphere, the 13 planets in the constellation

Bottom of bowl, Top, the 9 rays of the sun, the Solar King, Far right the four serpents under the roof of the sky, the Luna Queen, the Queen of, Mists

If you wanted me to guess where this bowl belongs, then my guess is, from center stage King Solamans Temple

and it is not for the boiling of the water, it is for the holding of the boiled water, being the center piece that stands in upon a pedestal situated in front of the ARK of Covenant within the Temples entrance where by it is struck at dawn by the rays of the sun, and is said to open the channels of communication with the next world

As in the 10 commandment

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Dear Bulla,
I am very grateful to you sharing your knowledge and wisdom in enlightening me as to my understanding of this uniquely important part of our lost past. It will continue to be treated with the respect and reverance it deserves. I must tell you that your assessment has the ring of truth to it...as within it's presence, one cannot help but feel it's power and remarkable spiritual energy.
Blessings to you and your's.
TAT

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Or if you like, The Fire of Kondalinn or further, the Eye of Horus, or the bases of the Mayan RED and WHITE Rainbows or AS can be read within the Rosetta stone, and as Horus describers it, and requires two double sided Golds coins for the making of it, being the snakes (serpents) to beautify the lands of Horus, and he describers the Rainbows as, RED and WHITE Crowns, and the making of the Rain in the promised land for some thousands of years

Quote-- Follow OUR rainbows to OUR promised land

Quote-- Moses threw a stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it Hail (RAIN)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Or if you like, The Fire of Kondalinn or further, the Eye of Horus, or the bases of the Mayan RED and WHITE Rainbows or AS can be read within the Rosetta stone, and as Horus describers it, and requires two double sided Golds coins for the making of it, being the snakes (serpents) to beautify the lands of Horus, and he describers the Rainbows as, RED and WHITE Crowns, and the making of the Rain in the promised land for some thousands of years

Quote-- Follow OUR rainbows to OUR promised land

Quote-- Moses threw a stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it Hail (RAIN)

As to its composition, it is made pours in nature, and before use, will have been heated to retain the temperature of the boiling water placed in it, it will more than likely be vitrified, but unlike other bowls or pots it will have no glazing during its firing, to test its specific gravity first weigh the bowl, then with lager bowl or lager container fill to its brim then place your bowl in water then subtract the water expelled or remove bowl and re add the lost water with a measure beaker this will give, specific gravity, further and care must be taken the smallest of a droplet of Hydrochloric acid and if it fizzes madly then quickly flush with water, as its not earthen ware, and it would go without saying care in handling would be of the utmost importance,seeing it is still in one piece Bulla joiner of the dots

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The conundrum of the Lockness monster

(See the serpents within the mist upon the Lock)

And by criki,it rains a hell of a lot there, dose it not

bulla joiner of the dots

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The conundrum of Sir Isaac Newton

Grind the stones so there is no beginning nor end and it shall give the snakes that will show you the steps you can climb

Bulla Joiner of the dots
The Pyramid is made of ground stones, being pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, and has the snakes , and within, it has the step chamber, and indeed the steps so large, one would have to climb

Bulla

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The conundrum of the three baby pyramids at Giza

Bull joiner of the dots

Note the three are all at different elevations

At dawn the suns light descends down upon the land from touching the tip of the highest, to the center tip is
1 degree = 4 minutes to the third and last tip a further 1 degree = 4 minute in all 2 degrees = 8 minutes this is Giza Atomic clock

In which time you have generated, with the main pyramid, enough Magnetic energy to provide a massive plume within 1000 miles radius within earths primordial crust, to supply all your weather requirements for six months and I think that was worth two double sided gold coins, given Horus did not want to became rich, he was using the gold for another gift for his people within the promised land, being the gift of Levitation or Sum Zero Gravity, and It was he who provided the power crystals in the city of Jericho

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am sure you will agreed it is staggering and most enlightening, what can be gleaned from just one old earthenware bowl, but Wisdom and Knowledge is totally worthless unless mankind can carry it through time and, then share it , I see it as an Oman, of what is to come , being the judgment day for Lucifer and all who have followed so willingly for more than 2000 years ,

Bulla the joiner of dots

In other words, I think the jig is up, and the real beans are split, and the judgment day has arrived, for those that would see to the detriment of this civilization and this planet, you didn't actually think,surely, that the real gods, would let you do such a thing, as destroy this planet with your spilling of oil and dispersant, and the killing of the RED and White Rainbows, causing the planets climate change ,You have always been a fool Lucifer, and your Rome will burn

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I just wanted to pop back in and let you know of my progress. (Whew, bulla, you can be very long winded.)

Your piece has become very interesting to discover it's origin. It seems to be a mixture of Etruscan and Dalecarlian runes, but the exact script is eluding me at the moment. I can't locate a few of the symbols, so I'm thinking alchemical symbols, (the circled dot is the symbol for gold, and also stands for 'theta' or 'sun' depending on which script and timeframe you are looking at) but even they can be traced to the source with enough patience. I like a good puzzle.

I can help with your calcification evidence. Imagine if it was a part of a fountain, a dish inserted midway, and water trickling in from one end (the thick end), and dribbling out the narrow side. That's just a theory, mind you, and I'll actually post up links that show my research (ahem, bulla). I'd also be willing to entertain the idea that there were original markings, and several others added later. That helps to explain the discontinuity from a strict script decipherment, and lends to the thought that your piece has been around for a while.

For now, I'm focusing in an area between Sweden and Italy. Going back about to 3000 BCE, and trying to locate the appropriate script being used.

I hate to beg, but I don't really have good resolution on the edge symbols. Is there a way you can post up pics of it flat, sitting normally, and starting from the 5 dots, do a slow rotation series with the symbols over lapping in the pics? There are three of the 14 that I can't clearly make out due to shading and lighting. Since I'm begging, would it be possible to get a different angle shot of the top and bottom as well? Just for comparison?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
I just wanted to pop back in and let you know of my progress. (Whew, bulla, you can be very long winded.)

Your piece has become very interesting to discover it's origin. It seems to be a mixture of Etruscan and Dalecarlian runes, but the exact script is eluding me at the moment. I can't locate a few of the symbols, so I'm thinking alchemical symbols, (the circled dot is the symbol for gold, and also stands for 'theta' or 'sun' depending on which script and timeframe you are looking at) but even they can be traced to the source with enough patience. I like a good puzzle.

I can help with your calcification evidence. Imagine if it was a part of a fountain, a dish inserted midway, and water trickling in from one end (the thick end), and dribbling out the narrow side. That's just a theory, mind you, and I'll actually post up links that show my research (ahem, bulla). I'd also be willing to entertain the idea that there were original markings, and several others added later. That helps to explain the discontinuity from a strict script decipherment, and lends to the thought that your piece has been around for a while.

For now, I'm focusing in an area between Sweden and Italy. Going back about to 3000 BCE, and trying to locate the appropriate script being used.

I hate to beg, but I don't really have good resolution on the edge symbols. Is there a way you can post up pics of it flat, sitting normally, and starting from the 5 dots, do a slow rotation series with the symbols over lapping in the pics? There are three of the 14 that I can't clearly make out due to shading and lighting. Since I'm begging, would it be possible to get a different angle shot of the top and bottom as well? Just for comparison?

Thanks.

wisdom and knowledge dose not come in small packages as per the required format of ATS sorry about that, but you will understand, what needs to be said, needs to be said , I think I have summed it up, as best anyone else could possible manage

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Yes, true, but this IS ATS. "When in Rome, do as the Romans." We uphold a higher standard here.

However, bulla, bless you for not being a Roman.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Thanks.

wisdom and knowledge dose not come in small packages as per the required format of ATS sorry about that, but you will understand, what needs to be said, needs to be said , I think I have summed it up, as best anyone else could possible manage

I have found you to be a person of inquiry and a seeker of knowledge, but I am willing to bet you 10 pounds to your shilling, that what I have said is correct , and there lies the reason you are unable to find the true meanings of the symbols, as without the understandings of the rainbow serpents you would never find the true meanings of same
but proceed with your powers of perceived wisdom according to what has been left by others as a miserable unsatisfying trail of despair and no hard feelings my friend

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Thanks.

Yes. I will post the positions you request tomorrow...Thank you....this one is a real puzzle isn't it?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree with those who think it's Elder Futhark...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

reply to post by bulla

Yes, true, but this IS ATS. "When in Rome, do as the Romans." We uphold a higher standard here.

However, bulla, bless you for not being a Roman.

Thank you for your blessings and in return perhaps to help you in your quest see

Comalcalcalos Mystery and Manson marks ATS and table of script

For further research into your hieroglyphics, and one cannot always chose ones bedfellows and there restrictive Roman rules of edercate

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
....this one is a real puzzle isn't it?

here are some better dabogete lists. kinda spooky.

ps.. that comet seal

edit on 27-11-2011 by Parta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parta

Originally posted by IAMTAT
....this one is a real puzzle isn't it?

here are some better dabogete lists. kinda spooky.

Thank you for your contribution and it but deepens the depths of dis-pare for those seeking the truth by yet another level of complexity but thanks for pointing this out as it shows just how complex getting a true reading of hieroglyphic markings realy can be, thanks Bulla joiner of dots

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Thank you for your contribution and it but deepens the depths of dis-pare for those seeking the truth by yet another level of complexity but thanks for pointing this out as it shows just how complex getting a true reading of hieroglyphic markings realy can be, thanks Bulla joiner of dots

i'm curious about levels of complexity.

what if they announced tomorrow that they have officially found this place

would that help or hinder your search for truth. sorry op n iamtat for this diversion.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parta

i'm curious about levels of complexity.

what if they announced tomorrow that they have officially found this place

would that help or hinder your search for truth. sorry op n iamtat for this diversion.

In that case then we are back to the bowl where this began and my postulations of what it means

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join