It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinate your children or loose tax benefits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

I believe your statistics are only based on individual problems caused by an individual vaccine; which is not a good think to base your entire opinion on.

They are a generic set of figures that cover immunisation risks in general... 1:100 000 to 1:1 000 000 is expansive wouldn't you think - feel free to offer a rebuttal.

Trying to remove someone’s income because they are trying to exercise their freedoms is blackmailing. Even if the risks were that small, any risk should

The "income" is in the form of supplements, benefits and rebates where a criteria has to be met.

But the fact is we do not know all of the possible effects, especially the long term effects. Please tell me if you think this is ok,

I acknowledge that there are risks and there may be unknown variables - however, for the immunisation program up to 5 years of age, the benefits outway the risks.

I didn’t say it was about rfid chips.

No you didn't, it wasn't meant to be directed at you, another poster mentioned it.

Where does your trust of pharmaceutical companies end?

It's not about my trust in any industry or organisation - it's about an informed choice a parent makes about the welfare of their child... either way.

I think you’re seriously deluded if you believe that people should have their freedoms taken away from them like this.

No freedoms have been taken away - or is there a point I missed??

I don’t know why you believe the opinion of one should then dictate the way another lives their lives.

Please highlight where I stated as much.

So you want to keep our nation disease free by injecting kids with the diseases?

Please provide a link supporting "injecting kids with diseases".

eta: ALSO, what the guy said directly above me

Are you refering to these??

Pneumococcal

Meningococcal

Chicken Pox

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Oh, I don't think so. Much of the world is tired of being forced to jump just because the government says so. You can jump all you like, in fact, you can even ask them "how high," if you choose. But, don't call someone melodramatic because they want a little more research before they inject mercury, OR WORSE, into their bloodstream. You seem like the type of person who just, "does what they're told," just because someone "told you to do it."

Good luck living like that.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If vaccines are so good, why, in America, do they make you sign a waiver in case of any side effects? Maybe cause there are some?

Another question is Have you even researched the number of outbreaks and/or severity of most of these "illnesses". Try HPV for starters.

Also taking away any decision from a person who has not lost their rights is taking away their freedom...one choice at a time. This should be self explanatory.

Benefits outweigh the risk huh...so If i did get a child vaccinated and got that 2100 credit... and then said kid gets sick from said vaccination....pharma is not responsible so its all out of pocket for me...scale seems kinda off now huh?

No daycare... I never understand this one. The kids allowed in daycare are vaccinated as well as the care takers (generally) so how would they get the disease from someone unvaccinated. Or is this to be taken as vaccines are not 100% effective.

Lastly and most importantly... the benefit is not what is up for debate but rather the ability of any entity to decide what is right for anyone else. As a parent I would be paying these bills (all due to reverse reaction(s)) not the government so why should it not be my choice to make.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

They are a generic set of figures that cover immunisation risks in general... 1:100 000 to 1:1 000 000 is expansive wouldn't you think - feel free to offer a rebuttal.
It is impossible and irresponsible to make a generic set of figures for something like this. When all possibilities are not known it is misleading to give people any statistics that would convince them that it is 'probably' safe.

The "income" is in the form of supplements, benefits and rebates where a criteria has to be met.
It doesn’t matter what the income is, it matters that one person is allowed to it and one person isn’t because they want to exercise their freedom.

I acknowledge that there are risks and there may be unknown variables - however, for the immunisation program up to 5 years of age, the benefits outway the risks.
If there are risks then why not respect someone’s right to be concerned about that? Its impossible to say the benefits outweigh the risks because we don’t know the risks.

It's not about my trust in any industry or organisation - it's about an informed choice a parent makes about the welfare of their child... either way.
You really just proved what I'm saying here. You made an informed choice about your child.. get where I'm going?

No freedoms have been taken away - or is there a point I missed??
Clearly they have if someone’s personal choice has been impaired because of a corporate opinion.

Please provide a link supporting "injecting kids with diseases".
Well virus in this case, but that’s how they work.

Are you refering to these??
No I was talking about the guy above me. These laws might seem good now, but what if the next vaccine they force on people ends up giving every little kid a lethal disease or something?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'm fighting, my children have no vaccinations or social security numbers. Everyone thinks I'm crazy and I can't claim them as dependents on income tax. Recently, my health insurance provider tried to tell me that a SS# is an absolute requirement for PRIVATE health insurance. The school district says both vaccines and SS#'s are requirements and the list goes on and on. It really makes everything a pain in the ass! But, it will be a cold day in hell when I sell my kids out to $$$ and it's minions! What's amazing is that everytime I face something difficult and ask the opposing party to provide me with a law that backs them up I either get silence or they reference laws that clearly do not state what they think it does.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This is just sick.

People need to wake up and realize that this is not about our health, but instead keeping the big pharma rich.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
These so called "diseases" they want to vaccinate you for are manmade!Thats right, Big Pharma makes these damned diseases and then releases them so they can make vaccines for people to buy when they get scared.

Shenanigans. Tuberculosis has been around for over six thousand years. Smallpox is known to have existed for three or four thousand years, at least. Measles, chickenpox, tetanus, and influenza, have been known for at least one to two thousand years, depending on how precise you want to be with identification. Polio has been around since prehistory, and was clinically described over two hundred years ago. Rubella and diphtheria have been known for over two hundred years. Hib was described over a hundred years ago, around the same time as the first recorded Hep B outbreak. (That one actually was "Big Pharma's" fault, but not for the reason you think. Smallpox vaccinations spread Hep B from an infected person.)

They use fear and manmade diseases to swindle mankind. Man has been living on this planet for thousands of years and we got along just fine without Big Pharma's vaccines.

Except for the millions of people who died of vaccine-preventable diseases. They didn't do just fine. Find a Native American and tell him his ancestors did "just fine" when smallpox reached the New World.

Alot of the junk they put in vaccines will sterilize a human permanantly.

Where are all these sterile people? I heard we just passed the seven billion mark; doesn't sound like sterility is much of a problem to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Where are all these sterile people? I heard we just passed the seven billion mark; doesn't sound like sterility is much of a problem to me.

If you actually bothered to do a little bit of research, then you would see that sperm rates are WAY DOWN in most if not all the western countries. There are more and more people that need to use artificial means to have child.

If this continues like it does now then we will be more or less completely infertile within a few decades.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If people don't want vaccinations, that's fine. Just make sure other people can identify those without vaccination, because i'm not letting someone i know or myself go near an unvaccinated person, and they contract the disease which mutates and forms a new strain which will be dangerous to the vaccinated people as well.

If possible i would like to take back all those vaccinations you hypocrits took as kids to prevent Polio, Deptheria, Tetnus and Pertussis.

I think people are going too far into the paranoia....no i don't think they could make RFID chips microscopic in a clear solution, we are not THAT advanced.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The bastards will claiming they are not forcing the vaccinations on anyone. That it is free wiill.

What bollocks.

It is coercion, pure & simple coercion.

The Australian government uses coercion in many sectors of their drive to control peoples lifes.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp

Immunise or lose benefits, parents told

Families who refuse vaccinations face losing up to $2,100 per child in benefits

Parents who do not have their children fully immunised will be stripped of family tax benefits under a scheme announced by the Federal Government.

Laws are coming ever closer to make it a crime to not subject your children to potentially dangerous chemicals and viruses; whose long term effects are never properly known.
Another big win for the pharmaceutical industry; another big loss for the families of Australia and their freedoms. I wonder who is pushing the agenda behind this bill, I would say follow the money.
Reality is that pharmaceutical companies have been playing with the fate of humanity for too long, dangerous mutations of genes are constantly being made and they continue to pump out medicine and vaccines for things they do not properly understand. Children are born with an immune system that is almost immediately compromised by vaccinations today. The best thing you can do to prevent these viruses and diseases is live a healthy lifestyle and not stop being germ freaks so your vaccine can do what it does best.

Don't like it?
Vote Ron Paul
1% tax.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
Don't like it?
Vote Ron Paul
1% tax.

He's running for President of Australia, too? Wow, the man does get around.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

If you actually bothered to do a little bit of research, then you would see that sperm rates are WAY DOWN in most if not all the western countries.

If you actually bothered to do a little bit of research, then you would see that correlation does not equal causation, and that western countries aren't the only ones that vaccinate, and that declining sperm counts do not equal infertility until they decline below a certain threshold. Your research might even lead you to pesticides and phthalates and smoking and alcohol and environmental estrogen and other factors which are not immunizations. So, where are the sterile people? Are they everywhere that people are immunized, and only where people are immunized, or is there another variable that you're ignoring?

In any case, by reducing the rate of childhood death and ensuring more people reach sexual maturity, vaccines are increasing fecundity, even if they knock a few points off an adult's sperm count. The effective sperm count of a kid who dies of Hib or rotavirus diarrhea is zero, after all.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
These so called "diseases" they want to vaccinate you for are manmade!Thats right, Big Pharma makes these damned diseases and then releases them so they can make vaccines for people to buy when they get scared.

Shenanigans. Tuberculosis has been around for over six thousand years. Smallpox is known to have existed for three or four thousand years, at least. Measles, chickenpox, tetanus, and influenza, have been known for at least one to two thousand years, depending on how precise you want to be with identification. Polio has been around since prehistory, and was clinically described over two hundred years ago. Rubella and diphtheria have been known for over two hundred years. Hib was described over a hundred years ago, around the same time as the first recorded Hep B outbreak. (That one actually was "Big Pharma's" fault, but not for the reason you think. Smallpox vaccinations spread Hep B from an infected person.)

They use fear and manmade diseases to swindle mankind. Man has been living on this planet for thousands of years and we got along just fine without Big Pharma's vaccines.

Except for the millions of people who died of vaccine-preventable diseases. They didn't do just fine. Find a Native American and tell him his ancestors did "just fine" when smallpox reached the New World.

Alot of the junk they put in vaccines will sterilize a human permanantly.

Really? Tell that to my wife and I, both of us are sterile. You have so many women on fertility drugs because they have a hard time concieving on their own due to either issues with their own bodies or issues with their men. Yes humanity got along just fine without vaccines. In the grand scheme of things humanity has been surviving and even thriving without big pharma's help for thousands of years.

Have you not been paying attention? How do you think these influenze bugs have been mutating cross species? Where do you think these variants of swine flu/avian flu hybrid flu's have been coming from? You better wake up. If you think these people won't kill you to make a buck you've got your head in the sand. This is no diferent than when in the 1800's hucksters would sell bottles of turpentine claiming that it cured every disease. Well turpentine sure cured their diseases all right, by killing the people. Death is the ultimate cure. Baxter infected tons of supplies of aspirin with the HIV virus just to experiment on African peoples in the hopes of garnering information that could make them more money. Yes there are 7 billion people on the planet alright. 7 billion guinea pigs waiting to be experimented on without their knowledge.

The native americans died to small pox and scarlet fever because their immune systems had adapted on the north american continent and their systems were not used to the diseases that the europeans exposed them to. Again a prime example of humanity doing just fine on it's own until someone from the outside interferes and introduces something people's bodies have no immunities to.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
If people don't want vaccinations, that's fine. Just make sure other people can identify those without vaccination, because i'm not letting someone i know or myself go near an unvaccinated person, and they contract the disease which mutates and forms a new strain which will be dangerous to the vaccinated people as well.

If possible i would like to take back all those vaccinations you hypocrits took as kids to prevent Polio, Deptheria, Tetnus and Pertussis.

I think people are going too far into the paranoia....no i don't think they could make RFID chips microscopic in a clear solution, we are not THAT advanced.

Again why dont do some damn research before you comment??
It is funny how none of the pro vaccine people here do research, because if you did you would find that most of what you have been taught is untrue. The pharma industry is corrupted thanks to lobbying and conflict of interest. They fund their own studies, they set their own rules and thus get the results they want. There has never EVER been done a long term study to see what kind of side effects or protection you have in long term.
Meanwhile people are getting sicker and sicker and more and more people with neurological issues like adhd and similar.

Did you know that they even injected the control "placebo" group during gardasil study with ADJUVANTS??

Cheating like this is something that is done all the time, since the vaccine manufactur is the one who decides how the studies are done. They have also made it impossible for anyone to do a long term study that compares the health of vaccinated vs non vaccinated group. The science behind vaccines is just simply corrupted.

I have btw never ever had the flu and never took the vaccine. Same thing with my grandfather, while my grandmother finally gave in after pressure from doctor and guess what?? Nearly every damn time she catched the flu after that.

I also know of a person that was damaged for life thanks to a childhood vaccine. He ended up PERMANENTLY partially paralyzed on one side of body and got his cognitive function completely damaged.

edit on 25-11-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

And you clearly did not read my post, since i stated that we would be more or less infertile within a few DECADES if declines continues like now.

But again.. why not read a few studies?? Just reading the official pharma funded studies gives a big insight into how corrupted this system is and how those studies are pretty useless when it comes to proving safety.

And btw.. I actually think it is a combination of chemicals we are exposed to and vaccines.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

If you actually bothered to do a little bit of research, then you would see that sperm rates are WAY DOWN in most if not all the western countries. There are more and more people that need to use artificial means to have child.

If this continues like it does now then we will be more or less completely infertile within a few decades.

which has nothing to do with vaccines but if that's what you blindly believe carry on.....but well away from me!!

Hint : we don't vaccinate fish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The Inventor of the Flu Vaccine (influenza), said it was a failure and would never work.

Influenza morphs and changes every year and we have no idea what strain will pop up next year. No Flu Vaccine will help you. But it has maimed and killed people.

There are many vaccines that will not prevent you from getting a disease.

Thus why in America all Vaccine makers were given 100% immunity and you can't take them to court. You have to file a claim with the US Department of Justice "Special" Vaccine Claims Court. LOL!

If they have to protect Vaccine makers like that and give them immunity.....it ain't safe.

Sorry to hear you blokes in Australia are also getting your DNA destroyed.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Even though i think it plays a role when it comes to fertility, i still responded to correct the lie about there not being any fertility issues which is a well known fact no matter what is the cause of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
www.lifesitenews.com...

Correlation does not work in the above article. But I am willing to watch how you twist this information.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join