It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man-Made "Super Flu" Could Kill Half Of Humanity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

H5N1 was first discovered in the 1950's in Aberdeen, Scotland - was sent to a lab in Addlestone, and disappeared along with the scientist who discovered it. Then it reappeared in China almost 50 years later and destroyed Asia's poultry industry.

imho - the real problem here is corporate bioterrorism, perpetrated for profit. Unfortunately, diseases can and do spread from animals to people - and around and around again. It's a 'nature' thing.

More info:
Spin and Counterspin: New Bird Flu Mutation has 91% Fatality Rate in Humans

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Cool, so the world will be like "Night of the Comet" except I won't get torched by a comet because I'm not in a metal building.

Halving the world's population would be SO good in so many ways.

Far too many people are irresponsible in their daily lives, and contribute no new experience to the Infinite.

It's just a ride, folks. Get the popcorn. This could be the pestilence we've been waiting for!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Far too many people are irresponsible in their daily lives

Unlike corporations who always act to benefit people, the environment and everything.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This should be an act against humanity and prison terms for the ones responsible.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hey girl.
....These particular guys are just trying to stay ahead of a virus that's poised to go pandemic - and unlike the corporate hacks, are fighting for open access. They want ALL researchers to have access to the info, not just the vaccine-makers.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
The whole bioterrorism angle on this is pure bull crap.

No its not... the SCIENTISTS are the bioterrorists.

Oh pardon me did I say 'scientists'? My bad

The part that REALLY gets me mad...

Researchers in Fouchier’s team used ferrets – test animals which closely mimic the human response to influenza – and transmitted H5N1 from one to another to make it more adaptable to new hosts. After 10 generations, the virus had mutated to become airborne, which means ferrets became ill from merely being near other diseased animals.

This Fouchier guy comes anywhere near Vegas and he is a dead man

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

So is there any other source than RT on this yet?

This one is just a clone

Dutch Researcher Created A Super-Influenza Virus With The Potential To Kill Millions
www.doctortipster.com...

edit on 29-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You're missing a bit of history, and a lot of facts.

H5N1 bird flu was discovered in Scotland in the 50's, sent to a lab in Addlestone, disappeared along with the scientists who discovered it, then reappeared 50 years later in China - and destroyed Asia's poultry industry.

Looks like corporate bioterrorism to me - perpetrated for market share and profit.

These researchers are bucking the corporate trend, and trying to save humanity - NOT profit from their intellectual property rights. Like it or not, H5N1 bird flu is mutating in the 'wild' - and it's only a matter of time before it mutates to virulence. Not a bad idea to get ahead of what's coming, imho.

.....Generally speaking, no - I do not think scientists should mess with this stuff. But honestly, compared to what's done for profit - this research is positively benign. And that's the problem. The big boys don't want open access science - they want the intellectual property rights and the profits sewed up tight.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What I find disturbing is such biological weapons that one may not even notice when breathing, can depopulate in huge numbers, almost with one swing. This is much more serious than even a nuclear.

Suddenly the stories of conspiracists like Phil Schneider that are considered 'liars' who talk about getting rid of 1/3 or more of the population don't sound that far from the truth. Anyone from the ones in power can decide to take advantage of that weapon at any time. Hell, even DIA Murals that are considered by skeptics just 'artist expressions' showing the death of people from different races starts to get worrying. The DIA Murals representing a soldier with a mask, the mask according to analyzers, is representing against some biological hazards, thus. even if the murals so far are not a plan, they can turn into a true story with this.

I know human nature and I know how humans are capable of doing that. From all the conspiracies I read - Draco Reptilians, Dulce, NWO, nothing sounds more closer to truth than the possibility such thing to be used as a weapon, and to be released without people even knowing it. That deeply disturbs me inside.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I have been away from ATS for a while and have not been checking RT so this is the first time I have seen this article. I believe in self fulfilling prophecies brought about by the strange processes that we call 'Mind' and described by that umbrella term 'psychology'... but this is just getting too much now!

If anyone was pertubed by this then please read my thread I wrote a month or so ago... I honestly believe that very soon we are going to see such a threat come to life... and I am not usually a paranoid person!

Bio-Warfare Thread

It is also linked in my signature.

Tothetenthpower, I would have loved some mod input when I wrote this.. maybe if you are interested you can contribute and rustle up some activity!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Today's story in the Daily Maul.

Details of secret experiments on deadly man-made bird flu that kills over half of the people it infects WILL get out, says bioterrorism watchdog

I've wondered why over-population never gets much of a mention in the press. Do you think it's because they already have a plan for that? I mean, they often cry -save the rainforests, save the oceans, save the planet, save the ozone layer, etc, but nobody ever says there's too many people in the world we just need to cut back a little on the baby-making. The problem is there but it seems like there's always been a hush, hush on that subject. China being the exception.

So they think this'll get out. Frightening.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

That new deadly virus they created should be destroyed immediately

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I think you are right about this..so its a case of damned if you do,damned if you dont..only maybe if you dont(get the vaccine)-you may have a chance-there are always people with natural immunity,or whose immune systems can fight off a new disease,always some survivors.But if you do get the vaccination-who knows whats going into them,when you read bout morgellons disease for instance(Sweet God,every day a new nightmare),and so many horrors created in the labs these days..you could be more damned in that case.So what to do? I say take a chance you will survive unvaccinated cus once the contents of the vaccination is in your system,its all done,hot dog bun..no more chances..

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I think thats exactly what they are planning,the ones that run the world..and if its not this super-flu,it will be something different,but this IS going down,make no mistake,sooner or later.And folks should not consider such talk fearmongering-is a cold hard fact.To call it fearmongering is because deep down they know its true,and it gives them the creeps to hear it(which is understandable) cus the more times and the more people you hear it from,the more real it becomes.As it should.So instead of being afraid,use that nervous energy to start making plans for being able to leave crowded population centres as soon as there's first news that it started.Make contingency plans to start a life,a simpler,very different life away from the heavily populated areas.Do practical things,prepare in a practical way for this eventuality-if by some miacle a doomsday plague is averted,at least you will have the confidence that in case of any other disaster,you have made some preparations.And there's always gonna be disasters,even natural ones can occur.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join