It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man-Made "Super Flu" Could Kill Half Of Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The Stand. A great book. A long movie. Good one OP. Happy Turkeyday ATS.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

time to get ready to bunker in where ever our safe places are. Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I haven't had a vaccine shot sense1974. Never had a flu shot, exteemely rarely use antibiotics, im safer then the unawares.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

And they call these people intelligent? Educated? They know what they are doing? Sounds like the "shoot first ask questions later" type mentality. I hope they choke in their highly secured lab on their own stinking virus and then we can cover it with a glass and granite cap and weld the damn thing shut.

ETA Spanish Flu V 2.0? (Obviously with a little modification...)
edit on 24/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Oh yes, don't be mistaken my friend.... This Doctor knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and he got all the free advertising in the world for every population control globalist to start bidding on the 'product', and every Big Pharma organization to start bidding.

He believes that all he has to do is collect his billion dollar bids and horde off to antarctica and wait it out, knowing full well that it will be used to cull the population, as well as it will be used to emphasize profits.

This doctor knows elitist human nature too well, and just stepped out onto the big time, 'Bill
Gates' Black Market Bonanza' catwalk, wearing a fancy mink coat that every Rockefeller, Vanderbuilt, Morgan, Rothschild, and Jones will bid half thier fortunes on.

This person indeed needs to be aprehended and tried for not just a crime against mankind, but conspiracy, and the act of accomplishing the materials necessary to bring about the extinction of mankind, HIGH TREASON against mankind as a species.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Seems to me they LOVE making new Flu and bacteria strands to make the chances of the Human race even slimmer.

These people are like- The pond near the chemical is glowing green.... LETS GO SWIMMING!

I really hope they stop the madness. Influenza of 1919 near killed us all (Black death couldn't touch it for a kill count) and that (as far as we know
) was nature made.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Again they expose how evil they are. This will probably be leaked and then they blame it on bioterrorism.
Guess lowering the population by making us infertile was not working fast enough for lowering population.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well said Heyyo_yoyo! All those members of the Assasins Guild will be salivating.

Found this site, which doesn't seem to mention the strain discussed here, but never-the-less, some people may find it educational...

www.portervillepost.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

time to get ready to bunker in where ever our safe places are. Peace

This seems like the only viable solution concerning this. this is worse than anything oppenhiemer created, FAR WORSE.

All it takes is for one human to contract this virus. ONE. It is the nightmare the movie I Am Legend portrayed, except there is no waiting to get a cure. You're dead. or...

Maybe they can mix in the zombie aspect and we can have the Resident Evil effect. Mix in the splitting of our universe and allowing the alternate one to infest ours, like the Mist...

THANK GOD FOR COLLOIDAL SILVER, and BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION!!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseladore

What I don't understand is why would they even do this? An once it's done why not destroy it completely then publish how you destroyed the virus..not how you made it

How could they even consider releasing any of that information...it's just scary

Because the people who run this world are pro eugenics and actually see us as trash.
Their plan is to significantly reduce the world population which is something that has been going on for a while.
There is a reason why fertility and sperm rates are now record low in western parts of the world.
If it wasnt for immigration many countries would have declining populations instead.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Forgive me if this is a dozy question, but why does the headline state "A virus with the potential to kill up to half the world’s population"? How would something so contagious be confined from wiping out the entire population? Bearing in mind also the effect it would have on the food chain.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Oh yes, don't be mistaken my friend.... This Doctor knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and he got all the free advertising in the world for every population control globalist to start bidding on the 'product', and every Big Pharma organization to start bidding.

Governments and military powers have far more lethal biological weapons than this strain of mutated flu.

If they wanted to reduce population this way, it would be very easy for them, without this doctor and his public claims.

Hell, there is stuff at Dugway in Utah that could wipe out 100% of the global population, it can be controlled with the release of vaccines and cures whenever and wherever they decide to stop it.

I'm sure the Russians, and Chinese have equally lethal stuff, and probably some rogue regimes and groups out there have some quite nasty stuff of their own.

Then there is always the potential mad-scientist/microbiologist that on his own sets out to change the world... And you'll never hear about him, until it's too late.

Or the group, terrorist(s) that will attempt to use something like this if they could, or maybe to threaten for ransom.

In this case, I think you have a doctor/team who wants public credit for their discoveries.. Nothing more sinister than that.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I'll grant you that.... however, dugway, governments, militaries are all controlled, and evidently have some scruples left - enough to not be an advertiser of their wares...

unlike this doctor, who went public with his biological agents in the private sector, and isn't concerned about releasing the contents of his work, but how much he can get paid for releasing it.

How much control does this doctor have? how many scruples? Not many, IMHO, to create such a monstrosity!!!

Everybody knows which heads lifted with the report about this good doctor's benevolent work...

Get acknowledged for a job well done, doctor 1 percenter... In incruments of $1,000,000,000 per bid. Can I get $1,500,000,000. $2,000,000,000 in the far rear. $3,500,000,000 to the holder of the fluer de lil... etc. etc.

Oh, and Baxter just emailed you a solicitation of $57.25 Billion for exclusive vaccine rights.

Recognition for his work? Yep, I call $120 billion recognition enough.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If this scary stuff is public, just think of the sort of diseases and viruses that are kept secret from us. Don't be suprised if people start turning into zombies

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Is this the same scientists that dug up bodies of Spanish flu victims so that they could resurrect the virus?

The body of an aristocrat who died nearly 90 years ago has been exhumed in the hope that it will help scientists combat a future flu pandemic.
Yorkshire landowner Sir Mark Sykes died in France in 1919 from Spanish flu.
Sir Mark was buried in a lead coffin which scientists hope may have helped preserve the virus.
They believe his remains will help piece together the DNA of Spanish flu, which could have a similar genetic structure to modern bird flu.
This knowledge, added to major breakthroughs by American scientists last year, could help prevent a modern pandemic through the development of new drugs.

news.bbc.co.uk...

If not, there must be many scientists playing with these deadly viruses. If the nukes don't get us, one of these viruses surely will.
edit on 24-11-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

So, do you think this doctor is the exception to the rules?

At least this one IS public about his discoveries, if he had sinister intentions, I promise, you would have never heard anything about him.

By the way, there are hundreds of thousands labs all over the world, If this man has made this discovery, how many others have as well, or perhaps even worse stuff?

You think this doctor is a one of a kind genius?

No one else out there could have done this on their own?

Personally, I'd much rather see them come forward in public with discoveries like this than to lurk in the shadows working on it.

Maybe, for all you know he had to go public for other reasons?

Does it really matter anymore? Mankind it seems will only advance to a point where advanced technologies and weapons will assure its self-destruction.

Does it matter who, what, how, where or why, when that time comes?
edit on 24-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If such a virius is released then there would be more stuff for me such as money, residence and land etc.

Too bad for everyone else who dies and the rest of you will be kept busy clearing the corpses from the streets.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
By the way, if you are interested, you may find the following thread somewhat relevant in a hypothetical way..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

Because it doesn't have a 100% kill rate. Even if the WHOLE world got it, not everyone would die. You can be sure that the very old, the very young, anyone who has a weakened immune system, anyone obese, with asthma, diabetes or heart/lung disease would be likely to die. Same as with the seasonal flu, only much worse.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

You're right about that WC, those with weakened immune systems would be eaten up. What a way to force mass vaccinations, huh?

build a moat of fire, and stand within it's core. Purge the surround around you, pure forever more...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This could so easily get out of hand whether deliberate or accidental; I see a lot of potential for a problem. Does anyone remember this:

Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error

Shows how easy that supposed accidents can happen, does it not?
edit on 24-11-2011 by nonnez because: Not enough coffee.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join