It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: U.S. carrier sent to Syrian coast as tensions flare

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vozda
Offer a American a dubble cheesburger and he will love you forever
Or a KFC box ,, choice is yours

KFC...

But you'll have to shave your legs and wear a wig before I'll take you home. No, I wont introduce you to my friends or respect you in the morning.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Why do you feel the need to be condescending and bullying towards anyone that disagrees with you? Its easy enough to make a point with reasoned answers without resorting to this kind of tactic

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The US did nothing of the sort except spread death and misery around the world.

The "we saved the day" crap is exactly that, crap.

link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

as if I care...

The ends justify the means. Russia is the means to a global slavonic rule command.

LOL!... I'm starting to hear the chanting SOVIET anthems so infamously portrayed in the movie Hunt for Red October. How about we redirect a tesla pulse directly over your massive Methane deposites, and heat up the waters there to just the right temperature?

Might even fry your submarine base up there...

SIZZLIN'!!

link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Just to add a little more info to this topic. We already have DW-OTH (Deep Water-Over The Horizon) target acquisition systems on all US Warships, we've had them since Desert Storm.

Putting DW-OTH together with the FEL would allow us to target and fire upon enemy warships and subs long before they would be able to attain target lock on or fire upon our ships.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vozda

good one,brother?

где си ти брата од?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Why do you feel the need to be condescending and bullying towards anyone that disagrees with you? Its easy enough to make a point with reasoned answers without resorting to this kind of tactic

Let him do it, it only exposes himself as an idiotic, flag waving, keyboard warrior.

You know theyve lost the argument when they pull the "we saved your ass" line and everyone laughs out loud at that one.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

easy here ,we have torsional/tesla weaponry since stalin so like you want us to detonate yellowstone?

we created torsional weaponry first...weaponised the dream of tesla.
edit on 24-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

The US did nothing of the sort except spread death and misery around the world.

Well you're welcome to have your opinion. For what thats worth.

The "we saved the day" crap is exactly that, crap.

Keep quoting your own garbage I seriously think you believe it.
Quote where I have said "We saved the world" Please.

Otherwise cut the crap and knock off your BS rhetoric and join the conversation in a mature manner.

edit on 24-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Why do you feel the need to be condescending and bullying towards anyone that disagrees with you?

Have we been reading the same thread?

Its easy enough to make a point with reasoned answers without resorting to this kind of tactic

Go back through the thread and read all posts in turn and see who has been condescending.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
WOW LOL...

ATS has been infiltrated by the RDL!

wooohoooo.... Dasperdanya, Comrades!

Personally, I'd rather pop a bottle of champaign with you guys...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Who named Navy’s newest aircraft carrier George H.W. Bush ?

I
right along with you, friend, and it was George H.W. Bush himself, although that is not what the paperwork says.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Anyway...
I'm out

PEACE

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I doubt the russians will just sit and watch like they have with Libya that dam John McCain

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

By the way... Welcome to Hell! Since USAisDevil, you're nowhere else, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Don't worry if USA and NATO back off and leave Serbia and the orthodox christian zones and central asia we will give you access to our methane hydrate technology.Enjoy global warming free gas 5000 trillion cubic meters of it from gulf of mexico and 50000 trillion cubic meters from alaska.

1 tcm=700+ million tons methane. 1 billion oil equivalent.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
reply to post by USAisdevil

By the way... Welcome to Hell! Since USAisDevil, you're nowhere else, that's for sure.

this is hell ,but we can send western civilisation to the hell of moloch direct in 15 minutes

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

We know far more about Russia's and China's capabilities then they know about ours.

Also, the Chinese sub that "popped up" in the middle of an exercise was actually tracked for more than 3 hours before it "revealed" itself.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Try to cut some slack.. Its difficult when a persons country is incapable of defending itself because of incompetence, like the former Yugoslavia and its subsequent minor countries. Its worse when one must rely on another country, Russia for instance, in order to talk down to people while advocating genocide.

I just wonder how long it will take for people to realize that while Russia may have vested intrests in Syria, Iran and former Yougoslavia territories, that its not going to initiate a nuclear war simply because they have people begging them to do so who cant stand up for themselves.

I guess the saying is true - When other countries (like Russia) are picking up the larger big ticket items, like a national defense for Syria / Iran / Serbia, that people from those areas talk like no one can touch them.

Sadly they fail to understand that Russia is not going to intiate a nuclear war over minor countries whose governments act like spoiled brats throwing a temper tantrum. If war breaks out with Syria, Russia will look at its own interests first. The queston then becomes does Russia intervene, not intervene or just file protests like they did with Libya to the UN.

Russias actions to date give the appearence of stnading up to the US / West / NATO. However I believe, based on their comments when this mess with Syria first started, where they advised Assas to step down or face a sad fate, that their public position and comments as well as the moving of navy vessels to Syrian waters are done for nothing more than to give Syria the appearence Russia is on their side.

If hostilities break out I see Russia staying out of it and only voicing concern.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Aircraft carriers always carry a contingent of Marines, they are the security force on a carrier. They could easily be the expeditionary force. It would have been very easy to sneak in and hanger a few Blackhawks during flight ops.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join