It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: U.S. carrier sent to Syrian coast as tensions flare

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by locololo
I say we make a bet on who's next. After Syria would are the U.S. going. This is interesting though, I bet problems been there for years.

Bet everything it's Iran. If USA really is controlled by Israel then it has to happen.............. doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

tsars were slavic and stupidity of tribes yes.Like us serbs ,had we listened to russia the genocide that west has waged on us would not have happened.West is excellent at divide and conquer. But russia is organized and we slavs need russia to organize .Turkey has shown its imperial nature again and again and each time russia has kicked it. But the khazar rothschild and anglo-saxons are egging for conflicts and genocide.

Khazars haven't forgotten the destruction of khazaria that Russia did 1000 years ago .At that time khazaria was more powerful that byzantine,vatican and most powerful .But the Rus destroyed it.We destroyed the mongols and consumed their empire in 300 years. What makes you that anglo-saxon you will stand against Russia? we destroyed the british empire by subverting and creating all kind of communist and freedom movements in their empire.We are peaceful now,but if nonsense continues we will decimate the west once and for all. and we are far more powerful than we have ever been.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

How sad that people have to think this way

I'm a westerner... do I agree with what my government says or does? NO
Do I agree with their foreign policies? NO
Did I vote them in to power? NO

And I'm sure that goes for a large portion of the West as much as for the Eastern block and Middle East.

This is a war of hatred being fought by Politicians and the elite for the benefit of politicians and the elite, the average guy in the street only wants the best for his loved ones.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
umm now im kinda worried about that russian spacecraft, i wonder if it will hit the usa.....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

then overthrow your govt.If you care so much about your loved ones,WHY DID YOU PEOPLE MURDER MY LOVED ONES IN SERBIA?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

good USA starts up a conventional war gives us time for evacuation of russian citizens .After evacuation is complete we will remove our gloves and launch our biological,chemical and nuclear arsenal

The ends justify the means. Russia is the means to a global slavonic rule command.

this is hell ,but we can send western civilisation to the hell of moloch direct in 15 minutes

Russia did mistake then by saving america. This time we will make it right

If a Brit or American posted such aggressive and inflamatory statements then the self-hating PC apologists and anti-US / UK brigade would be all over them with accusations of war mongering, arrogance, neo-nazism, neo-colonialism blah blah blah, someone else says it and we are deafened by their silence and lack of recrimination.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

then overthrow your govt.If you care so much about your loved ones,WHY DID YOU PEOPLE MURDER MY LOVED ONES IN SERBIA?

You just don't get it do you?

That wasn't me, that wasn't the people of my country, that was the Government who do as they please.

Why hate me for it? I don't even know you, why would I hate you and attack you? That's just silly....

If you walked past me in the street are you going to attack me?

Grow up!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

and you people vote those warmongers? so are you not guilty?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I hope this is the war hat really bankrupts america so that they cannot afford to go round the world blowing peeps up anymore...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I hope this is the war hat really bankrupts america so that they cannot afford to go round the world blowing peeps up anymore...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

and you people vote those warmongers? so are you not guilty?

Actually look at the numbers....

The government that was elected won the power with a result of 36.1% That is less than HALF the country..

But wait, it gets better....

Only 29,691,380 people actually voted, so 36.1% of that would be 10,718,588.

That is 10 million people out of a population of 62 million that voted this government in. Less that 1/5th
So by logic 4/5ths of people didn't vote for our government.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Actually, it is my understanding that war actually stimulates the economy with home based manufacturing and resource harvesting. Only chance you will see the U.S. fail to fulfill your hunger of a diminished America would be if the military had completely failed.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

I dont want really want to see america dimished. i just want them to stop going round the world bombing peeps...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Clisen33

I dont want really want to see america dimished. i just want them to stop going round the world bombing peeps...

Well, the U.S. has not opened a new front since Iraq, which is now coming to an end. So now, we are left with Afghanistan - which probably wont end soon. Only other military incursion in your sense of "going around the world and bombing people" would be in Libya, which was in fact pushed by France - hard.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is really bad people. I advise everyone who financially can prepare to start prepping. I'm not one to scare easily but, when I see this sorta stuff from both of the worlds super powers...

Don't be blind to facts. The worlds going to Hell and the only thing we can do is prepare.

Best of luck to everyone. Stay safe and be vigilant.

Arcade.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
Don't be blind to facts. The worlds going to Hell and the only thing we can do is prepare.

Fact is, the saber rattling and wars and rumor of wars was twenty times worse during the cold-war. The brink was almost reached many times over that stretch of time, and we're all still here.

I am not trying to say to not be diligent and keep a watchful eye, but I wouldn't let this rhetoric and tough talk shake me up too much. When missiles fly, then should we be a little more concerned.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
sounds like a Syrian $hit kicking is coming soon, I love it when dictators fall

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
When WWIII, starts, and it will.. No one can tell you when either by the way, their will be no safe place..

Also for the guy that just hates USA, for no reason, and blames the death of his relatives on us, is a prime example to the how and why, wars start..

The nature of man, is to destroy himself...

Think about it..

When the markets crash, I am guessing in 2012, then your gonna see the wars....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

All that would achieve is to allow some other nation to go around the world blowing peeps up....but probably with far less caution or consideration and far more indiscriminantly.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Personally, if this does kick off, I hope the people will rise against these cowards and their corporate masters and hunt them down and drag them through the streets,

Does anybody on ATS really want another war, killing 10's of 1000's of innocent civilians, to line the insidious scum whom profit from such disgusting practices,

Politicians with their little soft hands, never had a rumble in the playground, so hard and tough shouting from a distance and sending all the real men to fight another propoganda war,

Surely, Obama, Cameron, Netanyahu, etc etc will be taken out if this atrocity is realised by any number of state sponsored hitmen/women,

Enough of this war mongering, let the gob sh1tes in power go in a ring and fight like real men bare knuckle so they can let their steam off. Not sit 100's of metres underground out of harms way,

I bet Putin could kick all their collective arses in one round of hand to hand combat,

I "HATE" The imposter in the White House, the slimey silver spooned pussy in Downing Street and that insidous runt in Israel, he needs a lesson in being a man and not a complete fanny Netanyahu your area a limp wristed Sh1t Bag

Rant over for a minute,

Peace brothers
edit on 24-11-2011 by kushin because: additional comment

While i'm on one! why do we have mass demonstrations in America OWS etc, the most heavily armed nation on earth and not one armed attack, no jeeps with anti aircraft guns on the back! why in Egypt is it the same,

yet in Libya, the alleged uprising was armed to the teeth, and the same in Syria! Complete con job.

Assad has every right to take out the insurgency sponsored by the neo con slaves of the corporate leeches
edit on 24-11-2011 by kushin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join