It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What time is it now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

You could be wrong about time.

The ego likes time, and it attached to the concept like a small child to their security blanket.

Maybe its already forever now Toad, its possible.

And if there is no such thing as time, then it doesnt exist, whether you believe in it, or not.

I KNOW the SOURCE of Time is Thought of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe, which includes God. So until you take into account the Source of Time, you're pee'n into the wind and if I was yew, I'd be more worried about pee'n on yourself than get'n a little pee on you from picking up a toad.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

pee in the past, because the moment you pick them up theyve already peed, no need to go into the poop now is there? and when they pee or poop, whether figuratively or allegorically, its already always now.

What do mean that eternity is made of time, please explain, thanks.

edit on 24-11-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

reply to post by smithjustinb

Yeah, they always pee right away in your hand when you pick them up, why is that Toad?

Toads are sensitive.

Give'em enough Time and they will also poop on your hand but by the Time you realize there's poop on your hand, the creating event will be in the Past.

Ribbit

The question is, "What's worse? A human being pooped on by a toad or a toad being pooped on by a human?" Now I kNOw why you always have your guard up. I'd hate to be pooped on by a human if I was a toad too. At that point, I wouldn't care what time it was.
edit on 24-11-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
poopoo peepee. this has become quite the funny philosophical debate.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Shepp

2012 is my year (there I go, back into time), when I am going to be like that kid bursting through the school doors on the last day before summer holidays. Im 44, so its taken me quite a while to summon up the courage to live the life I want to be living. Crazy this thing we call time, its like a THIEF! It steals life, and Im not talking about the aging process or the body-clock, but the true life of living fully, even to overflowing.

Time does steal but for it to steal, it would have to have a place to store its booty and the only place for it to store its booty is the Past.

But where did the Booty come from to begin with? The Future!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I dont mean to pick on the Toad, but he might have problems with mirrors, and its in the mirror, not of vanity, but self reflection when time starts to fade away into nothing of any consequence or significance, as we bask in the freedom, the peace and joy of eternity, which is the peace which comes from above (not of this world).

In other words, time is bound up in our psychology and Toad just isnt willing to let go of it, which is fine.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Past and future dont exist. Believe it or not, you are deluded on this one Toad.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

But where did the Booty come from to begin with? The Future!

Ribbit

Actually, booty is in the back, so therefore it comes from the past. Unless you have a front butt.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

No, its stored in eternity, and where your heart is, there will your treasure be also.

Edit: I dont mean the pee pee or the poopoo.

edit on 24-11-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I dont mean to pick on the Toad

I'm just messin' with the frog. If you can't laugh at yourself. I'll do it for you.
jk jk. If you can't laugh at yourself, then you have too big of an ego.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by akushla99
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm tentatively agreeing with your illustration, except that, this atomic box of slime we inhabit is somewhat beholden to the laws of atomic slime...and I say, somewhat...there are tales of 'bodies' being immune to degeneration...and it seems science has rediscovered that every cell in our box of atomic slime is replaced each year with a 'pre', and, 'running' program, through the auspices of a blueprint provided by DNA.

The instrument (if you want to refer to it in this way) is the you, who is always, 'You', regardless of what rundown carcass you inhabit.
This 'You', operates in a 'non-time' (while the slime around you degenerates)...
This non-time is the now...the only 'location', 'locum', 'locale', that you can 'be'.

You cannot 'be', in the past...and you cannot 'be', in the future...
You are in the now.

This 'now' time is what becomes glaringly obvious when 'out', of the box...as the past, and the future...become irrelevant...

Akushla

All of that is correct, based on this Matrix, but what if this Matrix is a flim-flam?

What if your Now has already occurred hundreds of times in the Past and will occur again hundreds of times in the future. With your philosophy of Now, there is no Past and there is no Future, so if the Past & Future dew kNot exist, then the Now has no where to go, which the werd GO is a movement werd, just as Time involves movement on both sides of the Now.

The Now is stagnation and the Universe is ever moving, just as Time is ever moving.

Ribbit

It is the 'matrix', you and I ARE in!

Our 'now' has occured hundreds of times in the past and in the future...only...not 'in this matrix' (as you like to call it).

When time becomes irrelevant...ewe dew knot knead two 'GO' aniwear!

Akushla
;

I am no longer IN your Matrix, I jacked out some time ago and then, when, and now I play WITH your Matrix.

All is relevent to Time and Time is relevent to All.

Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything.

Are you getting the point?

Ribbit

link   
The past is irrelevant. The future is based upon decisions made now.

link   

Because time is absurd nonsense, everything that is real and true, is timeless.

Try telling that to your boss next time you are late, and see what happens.

In our current society we as humans can not conduct business without a basis of time.

Can you imagine a board meeting being scheduled for...well "what ever you feel like" because time is just a part of the human imagination?

Most people know that time as we perceive it is just a made up way to measure the world around us, nothing new here.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I here by give you the "MOTO" of the day award.

"Master Of The Obviousness'

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I am no longer IN your Matrix, I jacked out some time ago and then, when, and now I play WITH your Matrix.

LMAO!!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

There you go.

So why are you so attached to this thing called time?

There is even evidence to suggest that its a type of eternal occurance, an evolutionary eternal recurrence (since the same thing cant occupy the same space twice (except the OWS movement).

Its a growth process in eternity, but being infinite, any finite particular nothing being nothing in particular, is nothing at all, so time ends as the everything already always forever is recognized, at some point along the way, which is NOW.

There is no nothing!

There is only something.

As to Time being an external occurance, exactly! You have ZERO control of Time, it moves as it moves, regardless if you are here or kNot or regardless of how you want it to move.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Yeah, they always pee right away in your hand when you pick them up, why is that Toad?

I think it's because they're scared of being wrong.

Then that would mean it is Right for a toad to pee on someone's hand, if they pick them up?

Now you're in trouble.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

I here by give you the "MOTO" of the day award.

"Master Of The Obviousness'

Better than being blind to the obvious.
edit on 24-11-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Were you saying before that it's not even worth talking about because things are ever-changing relative to what you call "Source"? Please clarify.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Define time.

The Source of Time is the transfer of Energy from the 1st spatial dimension to this spatial dimension and the Thought of the Collective Consciousness is the Energy being transferred, but the definition of Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.

Are you aware your mind creates electromagnetic energy when you use it?

Where does that electromagnetic energy come from and where does it go?

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join