It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Post Will Change Your Life!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
S&F, and posting to bookmark...

Ditto

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

"To lie effectively, you must sprinkle in some truth."

Bingo. I believe this is the exact element that sustains religion. I should have stipulated in the beginning that no one should take any of what is presented here as "truth", simply information. Keep what resonates but do not completely dismiss concepts that do not make sense at the moment, but rather keep them in the back of your head as they may make more sense at a later time. There has to be a level of filtration on all info we absorb. I don't believe EVERYTHING that I presented here myself, but each video does contain information that at least deserves observation. Much love!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
How can you still not understand that video technology uses compression algorithms which cause artifacts *including square blocks* of data that are missing, copied, random, etc. Sometimes these coincide with people's heads and eyes in videos.

What you provide by way of "video analysis" does not even explain the algorithm used for compressing this video, much less actually do a byte by byte analysis to demonstrate that this is not an ordinary compression artifact.

It's lossy compression. No amount of metaphysics is ever going to change that.

Have you ever noticed that these artifacts *never* occur in real people and never in very high quality videos, only in low quality *compressed* videos on the web.

Agreed. We can never rule out video compression or electromagnetic interference, but even with those two likely explanations, what caught my attention most out of all of this were the similarities to the description and depictions of the reptilian phenomenon listed in the "Overshadowing" section.

Estes/Reptilian Depiction

I am actually hoping to hear back from others in video production and the paranormal realm to understand if it is possible that within these moments of interference we are briefly able to see into another frequency or spectrum. Here's one user that debunks the majority of these "shape-shifting" claims by explain the compression process:

Esotruthica - Reptilian Special

I look back at my post and realize that I should've stipulated that this thread was meant to be more as a series of personal thoughts awaiting feedback and not me providing "answers".

If anything, that video has piqued my curiosity and I would love to hear more feedback before coming to any conclusions.

Thank you again for reading and commenting. Keep checking back for updates.

Much love!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This really is an excellent read and by far the most interesting I've seen here in a long time. Well done on your comprehensive research, you have wrote this very well. S&F for you my friend, I hope to see some more posts from you soon!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes, it's lengthy, and at least it has numerous references. In terms of the amount of work involved, it is impressive compared to most posts on ATS. I would say Isaac Koi has done similar work, but it is rare on ATS. But the Urantia Book is also lengthy. The astrology books written by Dane Rudyard are lengthy. L. Ron Hubbard's writings on scientology are lengthy.

Don't confuse length with erudition.

We have multiple references to David Icke, then we have Bill Hicks and Steven Greer, plus the Camelot Project.

Those people and that project are completely discredited. There isn't an ounce of truth in what these guys have to say. Project Camelot is totally bogus, though a nice disinformation project.

And that means, so is this.

See ya!
edit on 11/29/2011 by schuyler because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The same could be said about the Mayan codex, only privileged people get to read and study its continence, which was not its original reason for its existence, as wisdom and knowledge is worthless unless freely shared

Unless you were planing to use its internal wisdom, and the denial of it from mankind with the intention of using its wisdom as a weapon of perpetrating ignorance, by deigning its internal wisdom, and mans access to such wisdom

bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The mind is bound by many constraints. The part about Christianity being a form of manipulation is entirely true and allows for the mindset of the follower to be created.

This mindset is an endless loop and must be broken in order to fully awaken and reach the point of self actualization.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

It was not my intention to end discussion of the above substance of discussion, merely to point out, as a civilization we have been somewhat hamstrung by the non admissions of written data and wisdom that was documented for our benefit that has been withheld, I say on purpose

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Replied to read later, looks like a great thread. S&F for sure

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalrays

Totally correct Krystalrays, over 100 million now.

Much thanks op and i will enjoy your work and links much i feel , lsol

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Starting to bump great threads just because....

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Yes, it's lengthy, and at least it has numerous references. In terms of the amount of work involved, it is impressive compared to most posts on ATS. I would say Isaac Koi has done similar work, but it is rare on ATS. But the Urantia Book is also lengthy. The astrology books written by Dane Rudyard are lengthy. L. Ron Hubbard's writings on scientology are lengthy.

Don't confuse length with erudition.

We have multiple references to David Icke, then we have Bill Hicks and Steven Greer, plus the Camelot Project.

Those people and that project are completely discredited. There isn't an ounce of truth in what these guys have to say. Project Camelot is totally bogus, though a nice disinformation project.

And that means, so is this.

See ya!

How thoughtful for you to have made up our minds for us!
edit on 22-5-2016 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, I had to fight every impulse to walk away from this thread, only to come to understand by the time it came to actually post something, I realise I should have walked away from its utter lunacy at the beginning!

The conceit of the OP is staggering, and no doubt to engage himself in such amount of work is to have lost himself to inanity of breathtaking scope. 'Wrong' isn't a right enough word for this confluence of effluent, and which epitomises everything wrong about ATS in general. What is obviously false should not be debated as fact, it should be given no platform from which to lie!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join