It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope This Post Will Change Your Life!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 2x Helix

Nice Job man
.. How long did you take to collect the materials and put it here. I have finished Part 1 and kind of intersting. I can't read the whole thread in a or two..because Ihave short term loss

Once I finish reading i will come up with questions I have..

S&F for your hard work & thought of sharing with others.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalrays

The true nature of reality is that this is a void, there is nothing here. The illusion is that you, me and the universe exists physically and are separate. As a matter of fact...there is no such thing as a "person" there is only this moment and everything is ONE. The reason millions of people see 11:11 is because the universe is telling people that everything is ONE.

What is causing the illusion of separation? THE MIND. Not your mind, or her mind, or anybody's mind. There just one mind spewing out thoughts causing 7 billion people to act in different ways. Contrary to what people believe, thoughts don't come from inside your head...they come from anything and anywhere. What is that constant chatter inside your head? That is the mind.

The mind is the past and thoughts of the future, it is the residue of creation. Every moment everything is being created and destroyed instantaneously...hence vibrations (on/off). Now, the core of the mind is fear...it is very aware that it must continue telling stories of it's existence so it won't go silent...this is it's fear.

Lovely post, excellent "thinking."

However I would say that stories can be quite wonderful. I love stories, of all types. I look at the universe and that's what I see -- an amazing story, one filled with drama, tragedy, excitement, richness of experience, and love. I like to say that if I was a formless, eternal being -- if there was nothing but a void -- I would get bored and I'd create stories with my imagination. Endless stories. With good guys and bad guys and yeah, maybe even reptilian shape shifters because... why not?

So, while I agree with you that the ultimate fear is that all goes silent, I disagree that going silent is the ideal. All this would cease to exist. Maybe it'd be peaceful for awhile, turning off all the chatter, going back to oneness, but I am betting that it'd get boring and the one would start spinning stories yet again....

The best cure for fear is not turning off the stories. It's telling better and more beautiful ones. And when that is not possible, remembering it is all just that... a story, for entertainment purposes. Then you can relax and not take it all so seriously.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Very interesting read, it will take some time to view it all.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Good post OP I enjoyed reading and going through the material. I don't believe in coincidence and happened to be reading this all day yesterday and then found your post. This might help and it might not but nonetheless www.bibliotecapleyades.net... S&F

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
well to sum up this whole thread let me break it down for you.

1. unless you are a twin, you're born into this world alone and will leave as such.
2. people will talk about you until the day you die and even some more afterwards.
3. life is what YOU make of it.
4. there is another life after this one whether you believe it or not, and your actions will decide where you go.
5. think really long and hard on that voice in your head and where it came from, and know that it has to go back to somewhere after you leave this world.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx

Good post OP I enjoyed reading and going through the material. I don't believe in coincidence and happened to be reading this all day yesterday and then found your post. This might help and it might not but nonetheless www.bibliotecapleyades.net... S&F

I think your signature sums it up very nicely, being we all have to be bad to be good, but I can only suggest you wait and see, just how bad they have been, and how bad its going get, given its my understanding that climate change is not change, as on the Laws of Quantum Physics, we have on our hands, an Atomic chain-reaction, or a climate train.that can only go in one direction

And there is no tickets to bye, as you pay on the ride

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
OP, I need answers to this post please. I also want to know if you think this shape shifting was visible in real life too?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo
OP, I need answers to this post please. I also want to know if you think this shape shifting was visible in real life too?

Thinking upon your post and not to detract from the OP, I to had the same Question

But then, it is only the advent, of lets say, Photo shop, where one can begin to dissect frame by frame and this then takes all into the world of the Subliminal, where by, it has always been there, but in visual reality it has been hidden, but to the inner understandings, it has been recorded, but not seen

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I like part 8 the best. Definitely the human being is free unless it surrenders that freedom. Of course, I've come to my own notions concerning everything else in your overall presentation, but the bottom line - the eternal freedom that awaits all human beings that have not been programmed to expect a specific eternity - is the only really important aspect of any of this. And if that's where you're focused here, then good stuff.

In my view, if you arrive at the proper location, then who cares the route you took to get there. Just never get hoodwinked or ditched along the way.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Great Post man ,
So much time consuming info - this is going to make my weekend !

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Simple question:

if one comes to recognize the power of the Spirit World and the reality of Man as Spirit, etc., etc., then why do you, and others of the New Age ilk, anticipate the evolution of 7B living beings when a more likely course is an Evolution that results from the "Harvest" of most of the existing Souls in order to renew them and to strengthen a future much smaller Human Pool.

A chance for a new beginning of a new Dawn as reincarnation and Karmic "bills" come due?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mosthated718bx

How does your response pertain to this discussion? Or better yet, as relates to my "simple question?"

If you have something to say is it possible that you could say it yourself rather than directing us elsewhere?
edit on 26-11-2011 by Brown Bear because: clarity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

I believe the link does touch up on the the discussion, it was mainly added due to your harvest statement. Sorry for the confusion..

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
An absolutely amazing post. You have shown that your mind has evolved. This is indeed a great compilation of thought. Brilliant.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Would anyone mind giving an in depth explanation of this? I've been watching the playlist and I don't quite understand it. What is his promoted philosophy? And why?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

My personal understanding is that there is there is no entity that is head of all things evil (Satan) and no one who is head of all things good (God). There is not such thing as all good or all evil sentient being, only their actions can be deemed that way.

I don't view 'the source' as a single conscious being that watches over all creation, but rather the collective consciousness of everything in existence. So essentially, it is everything and everyone. That's just my understanding at this moment, but this theory does fill in a lot of the blanks for me.
edit on 06/14/2011 by 2x Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HighschoolConspiracy

No philosophy, just passing on much of the material that woke me up. If anything, use the playlist for reflection.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

Glad to hear it. I first looked at that reptilian stuff out of curiosity but was also surprised at how persistent this theory was. The more I heard it out, the more the patterns and connections developed, eventually turning into something I considered sturdy. Real or not, studying this area made me to realize that even when I come across crazy-sounding info to at least hear it out, don't dismiss it, and keep in it in the back of my head as it may make more sense at a later time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join