It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's Someone Watching!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

And no my house is not haunted, but I have pictures in my house that show ghosts in them, if that means anything

I do not understand this.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripnastic

And no my house is not haunted, but I have pictures in my house that show ghosts in them, if that means anything

I do not understand this.

i think he might be refering to any kind of paranormal physically related activity.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by Falkner]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I know exactly what you mean, I get the same feeling, often late at night, if I'm at the PC.

Also, since I was a child, I've always looked behind me as I go downstairs, but only at night-time.

I'm a big pussy

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yeah. I think I know what you mean.
. I always was scared to death when I went to my basement when I was a child. I had to turn all the lights on. Even the "christmas lights" I would turn on if I had them available

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hmm. Sometimes when I'm alone I usually have that feeling (that someone is watching me) But nobody does

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have similar experience, my house is a bit older aprox100 years, so it creaks a bit if your walking in a room or in the hall way. well, if i sit infront of my comp for long enough w/o music, i'll start to hear footsteps now and then from behind me, i know somethings there, and i want to look, but i can't im just far too afraid of what it may be.
Something that i recalled when i was reading this topic was one of my few childhood memories. When i was about 4 or 5, i slept in a ok sized room with a crap 4x3 closet by myself, inside there was a single light, a playschool chair, 9 or so ft above that was an entrance to my attic.... anyway... the onlything i can remember is hiding in that room late at night with the light on terrofied rocking back and forth almost certaint that if i were to leave that room or step out of the light i'd be risking my safety
Maybe oneday when i become brave enough, i'll turn around but for now i try to keep my back to the wall, and a light in every room.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This used to happen to me when I was a child --- before everybody had computers. (Dates me, I know.)

I used to feel someone standing behind me while I was doing my homework, then I'd turn and no one was there. I kept thinking it was my little sister playing tricks, then I'd heard her out in the backyard with her friends.

Finally I got up the nerve to do what one of my books on ghosts said to do: confront the spirit. So, hand on knob, I stood ready to run and said, "Okay, whoever you are, who are you and what do you want?"

Immediately the feeling in the room shifted and I never felt it again.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Whenever I felt as though I was being watched, I would talk to whatever was there. Granted, this has only happened once when I spoke to the ghost (who happened to be my Uncle). I was on the computer less than 5 feet from where he died and I could just feel it was him, that I was being watched. I told him firmly, but politely, to go away and leave me alone. It sent a rush through me because I could feel him leaving the room, or really leaving the house because I never felt his presence in the house again.

My family never said anything about it because I guess they arent as "open" to that side of life, or they arent as psychically connected to some things as I am.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thao
Erm, I don't mean to sound weird when I ask this, but this is something I experience alot. Do any of you whilst laying in bed see white lights passing you at the side of your eyes, that when you look at directly appear as nothing?
[edit on 6-9-2004 by Thao]

What kind of white lights? Are they little tiny lights that appear very bright, and move passed as though they were a blood platelet passing through the bloodstream? I've seen stuff like them too, and just labeled them as nutrinos passing through my eyes at such an angle that I can see them visibly.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You are being watched by God. There's a reason death can not be explained. Life is so real that until after the very last moment of your life it feels and plays out like the definition of Life. You must see past the real world and realize the truth. You are in a Life bound by death, but your mind can not die. Your mind will live on for ever. And after death may we find our true forms. Maybe the form of nothing.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel something is watching me... regardless of where I am in my house.

But not only do I feel like I'm being watched by something unseen in a room, when I'm on the computer and am not using my webcam, I sit it on the back of the desk pointing the wall... just incase there's some way of being monitored through it.

Paranoia grows. >.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join