It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Kicking Serious Butt!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Look people, HE CANT WIN!

edit on 24-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Paul's foriegn policy ideas are exactly why I would not vote for him. Assuming he was to win, and was able to reduce our military presence around the world, close bases, etc...

Does anyone realize what kind of negative impact that will have on an already fragile economy?

Are you saying it's healthy to have a military based economy? A study commissioned by the government said we bring this hate upon us through occupation.

I won't trust the economy to the employers. When automation and production ramped up in the 70's, they stopped raising our salaries and kept the extra. They though this was such a good idea, they gave themselves raises for it. They then showed us mercy by loaning that extra money back to us with interest. I will never want a libertarian government.

Personal freedoms are a different matter. I'm glad that Ron Paul mentions those. It's horrible that a group of people can decide to take rights away from another group of people.

When talking about the Patriot Act, why doesn't Ron mention the home grown terrorists setups? We do the same thing at my workplace. We try to keep our jobs relevant.

I understand that Ron doesn't want to bring up any 911 questions, as this causes anger across the board. But, I wonder what he actually thinks.

I wonder if he is a real person and not just a candidate. His patter has that rhythm designed to work up a crowd. Perhaps he is playing to the crowd because the crowd cannot handle anything else.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join