It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Kicking Serious Butt!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The title says it all.

How can the MSM possibly defend NOT giving Ron Paul as much air time as humanly and financially possible? He is the only one actually saying "something" with any substance and meaning.

"All this talk is just talk." (applause)
-Ron Paul

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I watched the whole debate yesterday. HE KILLED IT

RON PAUL 2012!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Last night had to be one of his best debates. He had Romney all flustered! So much so that Romney had to make sure he had the last word, like a pissed teenager, no matter how irrelevant his point was.

I think it will be a defining moment in electoral history when the primary comes around. Either RP will be the nominee or we will see the establishment continue it's choke hold on our government.

No matter what our personal feelings about RP are, we should rally around his candidacy for the sake of the republic....or we shall fall soon.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

We are falling as we speak.

The question is, who and when is someone going to pull the ripcord to slow the decent. Either way we are coming down, how fast remains to be seen. It is that sudden stop at the end that really hurts.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow, it seems like some people are just willing to lay down their rights. So they can be "safe".
"Terrorism is the best political weapon
for nothing drives people harder
than a fear of sudden death."
-Adolf Hitler

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I think it will be a defining moment in electoral history when the primary comes around. Either RP will be the nominee or we will see the establishment continue it's choke hold on our government.

No matter what our personal feelings about RP are, we should rally around his candidacy for the sake of the republic....or we shall fall soon.

Exactly my sentiment as well.

The Republic will be defined by whether or not Paul gets the GOP nomination. If he does, then there is hope for the existing government. If he does not, then Obama gets re-elected, or a puppet like Romney gets elected, and the country, government, economy is all living on borrowed time.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
American?

Love Ron Paul? Think he is the Great Hope?

Hate Ron Paul? Think he's a deluded geezer?

Want 4 more from Obama? Dream of having his love child?

Don't just rant on forums. Actually do something. They can't rig the election when everyone turns out and pays attention!

REGISTER TO VOTE!!!

^^^^that's a link, btw.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I personally believe that if RP is not the nominee then Obama will be re-elected.

Cain, Bachmann, Santorum, Perry, and Huntsman have no chance. Newt is attempting to be the anti-Romney candidate but I bet he will fall in the polls (as if polls matter) as we get closer to the primary.

Romney is the establishment candidate, with all the backing that comes with it, and then there is RP. RP can take Obama to the cleaners considering the current discontent towards Obama. Romney will be fodder to Obama.

So RP is the only option we have.

ETA: The Right-Wing machine is crucifying Newt over the immigration comments.
edit on 23-11-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I must say it makes me feel good too at least finally, after 53 years of not voting for a president, because I refused to vote for a lesser evil, to finally have a man I feel I can stand behind. I used to wish he got further in the past as well. To bad people vote for pretty boys and... well, hopefully you know what I mean.

Now if I could only wrap my head around the thought of my vote WILL COUNT. I still have a hard time believing that one. Obviously that is all rigged up as well. ( I know as Im from Fla.!). sigh

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
In all honesty, I think this was Paul's best debate yet! He got tons of crowd support, he articulated his message very clearly and obviously showed that his positions make much more sense than the typical establishments views. In other words, he really did kick ass!

What does bake my noodle tho is that all the major outlets are of course handing this one to Gingrich. I think this was one of Gingrich's worst debates, and I'll be honest he's a good speaker, but he is way too pro establishment. CNN did give Paul some props post debate, but today they (and the other main news outlets) aren't really mentioning him as usual.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I didnt get a chance to watch last nights debate, but this was all I needed to see. Dr.Paul kickin butt.
His debate speaking has become 100x better. He sounds like he's taking control

He looks just fed up with the group of clowns he has to contend with on that stage.

This election WILL be the defining moment for the future of America, dare I say it, the world!

Will we go down in flames or will we pull up at the last second and save the day. The choice is ours, lets give America one last shot to be great again.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I must say it makes me feel good too at least finally, after 53 years of not voting for a president, because I refused to vote for a lesser evil, to finally have a man I feel I can stand behind.

Couldn't agree more, I'm of the exact mentality. I will not vote to just say I participated, choosing always the lesser evil. I won't participate in the charade, but I will throw one more vote toward Ron Paul in a last desperate effort to change our full nosedive into Hell.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ron Paul would be no more and quite possibly a lot less effective than Obama. The Democrats would do to the Republicans the exact same thing the Republicans did to Obama. Total and complete stalemate.

Or even more likely, he would take a couple of weeks off after the election to be re-educated as to the realities of fighting the system, just like Obama was.

I can hear Ron Paul now at about the six month stage of his Presidency "I am working harder than ever to end The Fed. But them darn Democrats won't let me run things".

The Country is owned by big money, that will not change. The Presidency is a face position only. The POTUS does not do SQUAT without the agreement of over 400 people..............

This is reality: Every four years we are given the chance to change things we don't like about our Government. It is little more than a placebo for the masses, designed to keep them from waking up and realizing they are participating in a rigged system.

Ron Paul: Vote for change...... NOTHING WILL CHANGE!!! Ron Paul will tow the same line every other POTUS has. Voting for him anyway.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Voting for him anyway.

That's the spirit!

Obama had 2 years with total control over the Congress, it wasn't the Repubs that stopped him.

Also, my biggest complaints with Obama are not where the Repubs stopped him, but where he caved in to the Repubs pressure and compromised! Even as a registered Republican, I have no problem admitting they were wrong on the debt ceiling debate. Obama should have stood his ground on the tax loophole expiration. He was right to give in to the spending cuts, but only if he got his way on the tax loopholes! If he had held out for both, then we would have been on our way to a real solution. Instead, the Repubs got their way, and we ended up with a stupid super-committee that has already failed.

Ron Paul will not compromise just for the sake of compromise. He will not tow the same line as all previous presidents. It is quite possible that he won't be able to make sweeping changes, but he will use his power to stop all of the huge mistakes government has been making. A stalemate is actually preferable to a compromise at this point. I'd be happy with 4 years of absolutely nothing! That would be an improvement.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Ron Paul would be no more and quite possibly a lot less effective than Obama. The Democrats would do to the Republicans the exact same thing the Republicans did to Obama. Total and complete stalemate.

Or even more likely, he would take a couple of weeks off after the election to be re-educated as to the realities of fighting the system, just like Obama was.

I can hear Ron Paul now at about the six month stage of his Presidency "I am working harder than ever to end The Fed. But them darn Democrats won't let me run things".

The Country is owned by big money, that will not change. The Presidency is a face position only. The POTUS does not do SQUAT without the agreement of over 400 people..............

This is reality: Every four years we are given the chance to change things we don't like about our Government. It is little more than a placebo for the masses, designed to keep them from waking up and realizing they are participating in a rigged system.

Ron Paul: Vote for change...... NOTHING WILL CHANGE!!! Ron Paul will tow the same line every other POTUS has. Voting for him anyway.

I wish with every fiber of my being this was not truth because the "we have a choice" society that I was raised to believe in and be part of is just absolutely blissful. Seems like two options here. Play the hand your dealt and go on with your life be happy and love one another, or reboot the whole system. One choice is exponentially easier.

EDIT:: and yes I'm still voting Ron Paul
edit on 23-11-2011 by TacoGoGo because: forgot to say I'm still voting for paul

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2011 by SkyMuerte because: wrong quote

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The MSM will continue to back Romney and Newt sadly. But it was fantastic to see them both squirm under Ron Paul's wise, true, and straightforward words. Still voting for Paul too myself

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Voting for him anyway.

Obama had 2 years with total control over the Congress, it wasn't the Repubs that stopped him.

You have to admit that little ever gets done in the first two years of a new Presidency. By the time he had his feet under him he had already made a couple of huge mistakes. Not as many as Palin would have made though!

Also, my biggest complaints with Obama are not where the Repubs stopped him, but where he caved in to the Repubs pressure and compromised!

This is the crux of why even the most staunch Obama supporters I know will not be voting for him again.

edit on 23-11-2011 by SkyMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Argh still learning the finer points of posting here.......

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Paul's foriegn policy ideas are exactly why I would not vote for him. Assuming he was to win, and was able to reduce our military presence around the world, close bases, etc...

Does anyone realize what kind of negative impact that will have on an already fragile economy? First you have the people released from service which go on unemployment, then you have the entire defense industry brought to it's knees, which includes hundreds of civilian corporations, so add those millions of people to the unemployment line.

You think we have problems now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join