It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight’s CNN GOP debate 8PM 11/22 Who makes the next mistake? DISCUSSION THREAD!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Pauls at 87% already. Lmao. Oreilly will be dropping these results, he has Technology ya know.
edit on 22-11-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reuters poll

live.reuters.com...

Go vote your conscience

I did...here are the results as of my vote.

Poll: Who is winning the debate so far?
Gingrich (4%)
Cain (0%)
Perry (0%)
Huntsman (4%)
Santorum (0%)
Romney (2%)
Bachmann (1%)
Paul (88%)

edit on 22-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
To all the Paul supporters, keep it up. We are raging against the machine, and we're winning. We are making history! Ron Paul 2012

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Paul is getting some press on CNN right now. Good deal

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by popsmayhem

I voted for Gingrich

U know what they say about opp-ions, they aaaaaall stink like an arm-pit.

link   
Just voted. He's now at 89%.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
To all the Paul supporters, keep it up. We are raging against the machine, and we're winning. We are making history! Ron Paul 2012

Ooh yeah! The Irish are behind you!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I voted for Gingrich

We all screw up sometimes...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well fellow thread-mates...I've enjoyed meeting up with you again to watch this debate. Thanks for the laughs, the tears, the cheers, and the chance to feel a part of something important. You all Rock

Des

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Nope cause i just voted for Paul as well

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I was watching this from work on a horrible dsl connection. Lots of refreshes, lag and reloading so I missed a lot. I liked many of Paul's answers which I usually do. I also have to admit, I lie Huntsman. The mroe I hear from this guy the more I like him. I will need to look into his background more though.

Where is this poll everyone is talking about? I have not seen a single poll on the debate

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's like a highschool debate until Dr. Paul speaks.
Good Night!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The only person on that stage that can beat Obama is Huntsman.

No one else, including Ron Paul, has a chance in hell.

Doesn't matter who wins the debate tonight or any other night....if Huntsman doesn't win the Republican nomination it will guarantee Obama for 4 more years.

The greatest thing about tonight.....All the money many of the Republicans seem to think we suddenly have to ramp up more wars...I guess we are to starve our own people to pay for them? What about our infrastructure.....veteran health care?

We can't have any kind of national security without a strong economy. It is the life force of our country and any other.

Without it our military strength will crumble.
edit on 22-11-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I was watching this from work on a horrible dsl connection. Lots of refreshes, lag and reloading so I missed a lot. I liked many of Paul's answers which I usually do. I also have to admit, I lie Huntsman. The mroe I hear from this guy the more I like him. I will need to look into his background more though.

Where is this poll everyone is talking about? I have not seen a single poll on the debate

Here ya go...Reuters

live.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for the link. I am not sure who I will vote for. For me, it really is a toss up between Huntsman and Paul.

I do find it odd however that this was a CNN debate and yet no poll on the CNN site.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thanks for the link. I am not sure who I will vote for. For me, it really is a toss up between Huntsman and Paul.

I do find it odd however that this was a CNN debate and yet no poll on the CNN site.

What's the point? They already know the result, they just don't like it, LOL!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I have never seen a bigger bunch of war mongers in my life. I really resent the way these politicians throw around the threat of terrorism to serve their agendas

What do you expect, they're evil republicans.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Paul has absolutely no chance of winning.....Huntsman, if he were somehow to get the nomination, could give Obama a run for his money....i still think Romney will get it though.

While i don't know a ton about Huntsman, he's the only one who doesn't seem to be a liar, flip flop, or be incredibly extreme on many issues.

He also seems to be the most intelligent and reasonable person on the stage....that being said...I still don't agree with him on many issues...but quite honestly I don't know why he isn't doing better in the polls.

Maybe he'll get his shot...seems everyone gets to lead for a few months or so...
edit on 22-11-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I know it's a snowball's chance in hell...but, I'd like to see a Paul/Huntsman ticket. I can dream right?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join