It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight’s CNN GOP debate 8PM 11/22 Who makes the next mistake? DISCUSSION THREAD!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

LOL... Newt just has that way of looking at someone like "WTF are you smoking man!" and he seems to pull it off well on those who can't see through his little con game.

Mitt seems to try that too a little but he comes off way to obvious.

Ron just has that look like he's laughing inside @ all the others' verbal diarrhea.

I guess it just comes down to perspective, to me Ron wins again.

Although i will say, i thought Perry did really good this time. The guy can be a force to reckon with if he can keep from stumbling.

But anyone who thinks Mitt, or Newt would actually have a chance at beating Obama, it's gonna have to be a cold day in hell.

EDIT: oh yeah and as for Huntsman, he's not so bad, i think i wouldn't mind the guy so much if he won. He comes off as pretty genuine to me and balanced... He also did very well i think.

For the others, not really impressed.

edit on 24-11-2011 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Romney will win the nomination because the rest of the GOP field is so weak. Gingrich has so much baggage that he would be destroyed by the media in a general election. Romney will win the nomination not for what he is but for what he isn't. Good article about this hubber088.hubpages.com...

new topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join