It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral - Missing Libyan Missiles and War With Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

A simultaneous attack on 2 nations at one time would not surprise me in the slightest. This was openly discussed over a year ago. Israel may well deal with 3-4 fronts opening up for which Israel is already fully prepared for.

I'm still putting my prediction between 25th Dec 2011 and 19th March 2012 or same time next year.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I watched the full version of that video carefully and sent it off to some friends in the region. We all agreed the Libyans or Libya's mercenaries were force fed what appears to be human flesh of one of their own comrades then forced to kiss a dead dog.
edit on 22-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I would like your reporting better if you DIDN'T SPREAD LIES.

If one point is not factual WHAT ELSE ISN'T?

You see a human body, you're crazy. This was filmed in February. NOT AUGUST. These are mercenaries being put through their paces to gain employment by the Libyan army NOT LIBYAN SOLDIERS BEING FORCED TO EAT A DEAD COMRADE.

I want you to present the TRUTH. It's that simple, mate.

Just be ultra-careful what you present because that video is questionable in nature and there are many versions doing the rounds with different titles claiming different things. I have no reason to lie to you and you should know me by now that I am stuck on this because you have presented it as fact when it is clearly not. Then the question must be asked how much of your other information are you sensationalising? I know your intentions are good but you must realise that you do more damage than good by including questionable material.

ATS motto is Deny Ignorance. We must adhere to it.
edit on 23-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

No man, it's flesh of a dog. NOT A HUMAN. I would also add that if it was so serious why was one soldier allowed to stand up and throw up without punishment? Why was one soldier patted n the back when he successfully swallowed the dog. These aren't prisoners, they're smiling, and I'm sure as hell they wouldn't be smiling if they were being forced, as well as being forced to eat human.

Find a better quality video, along with captured stills of the human body, and I will believe it. Or point out at which point in the video it appears to be a dead human, please.

I will move on to this new video after this issue with the last video is dead and buried.

Here is the liveleak link, guess what, it says eating DOG. www.liveleak.com...

In fact you can type in Libya soldier kiss dog and you get all types of reasons for them doing it.

You cannot include it because it isn't truthful, you don't know what is happening, only what is being told.

I've seem them called Libyan POW's, Libyan mercenaries and now Libyan soldiers. There is no truth there unless you were there first hand. OldCorp cannot include that statement about them being forced to eat dead comrade and then show questionable video evidence. It brings his whole story into disrepute.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Real journalists verify sources and claims. Unfortunately what you have here is pseudo-journalism based on Internet rumors and YouTube videos. Keep in mind a lot of false stories get planted on the Web by organizations with psy-ops, disinformation, and political bias in mind.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
On this week's edition of The Truth Is Viral, host Bob Powell investigates what happened to 20,000 shoulder-fired heat-seeking missiles and truck-launched surface-to-surface missiles that were stolen from Libyan armories during the CIA-backed Libyan "Revolution." Many of those missiles have found their way into the hands of Islamic Jihad in the Gaza Strip where they have already been used to strike at Israeli civilians, killing one and wounding several others.

Bob also begins the first part of an in-depth look at the spectre of war with Iran, from the IAEA report demonizing the Islamic Repubic for it's alleged pursuit of a nuclear weapon to reasons why the Iranian government may actually welcome hostilities with the West. Over the next few weeks Bob will be speaking with the people who actually live in the Middle-east, as well as experts on the region, for first hand accounts of what is going on.

(click to open player in new window)

NOTE: The views expressed in this video are that of the commentator/anchor and do not necessarily represent the views of the management or ownership of AboveTopSecret.com or The Above Network, LLC.

We're being played. I think you need to look at something.
www.pakalertpress.com...
moderate.wordpress.com...
www.jonesreport.com...
freepress.org...
www.iranian.com...

There is no "Islamic Jihad." In fact, a name as generic as this could only be created by the C.I.A. Don't believe the nonsense that you're hearing. The U.S. is backdoor dealing again, and as far as I'm concerned, they're using the fear of war AGAIN in order to separate and control the masses. This rings of as much truth as our initial reason for invading Libya...and we ALL saw what actually happened there.

Thank you for posting your video though. I went ahead an put it on my facebook page.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Destiny777 because: To add

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You're pretty emotional about this...he stated that he could be wrong, but still believes he is right--despite your viscous attacks on his credibility regarding the matter.

What do you want him to do? Go back in time and make it not happen?

Seriously, get over it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I'll tell you what......hypothetical

whether the Libyans were force fed raw dog or human flesh, does it really matter?

The end of the day, it's abhorrent and dispicable no matter which way or how you look at it. What I saw was a huamn arm danging off the corpse but perhaps you see it differently. I also don't know which video you saw, there are afew relating to this particular incident. Watching a LIVE human being been sodomized and/or hacked by machetes is by far alot worse. Ghaddafi is just one incident but there's a whole lot worse out there of what these Islamic bastards are capable of doing and DO so.

These people deem themselves true Muslims? Last time I checked they only eat Halal and certain animals are forbidden. These people are scum and are no more Muslim than a wild animal with rabies.

edit on 23-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Wow...never thought I'd see the day that an American would defend an Al Qaeda backed and based operation. Look at you coming to their defense as if you have something vested in it.

Why don't you take a look through this link and see all of the proof in the world that Obama HIRED the very TERRORISTS that they claim attacked us on 911.
evolvedministry.wordpress.com...

There was a day when a "TRUE AMERICAN" didn't negotiate with terrorists. And now you're defending an administration that has been PROVEN to hire them.

-WOW- what a turn around...

edit on 23-11-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

edit on 23-11-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by Destiny777 because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

What, no, I love the rest of the report and completely agree with it. Hell, I was the first member on ATS to do a RIP Muammar Ghaddaffi for his achievements and to help bring to light the lies.

What I don't like is seeing questionable videos used to back up supposed facts. I don't deny that it is happening but what he is claiming to be evidence isn't anything of the sort.

Plus, I'm not American. I despise the US Government and what they are doing to this world. I just know that Bob is doing himself no favours by adding videos trying to use it to confirm facts when in reality it doesn't, and then people believe these 'facts' and later they find out they're not, do you then go and question the rest of the information? Yes, of course you do.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Please, tell me at what point you saw this. I will happily go back and rewatch it.

No, it isn't abhorrent IF they are forced to eat dog that is part of the initiation if they are recruits. I'm pretty sure most special forces around the world have abhorrent initiation rituals.

Yes, I agree he was sodomised and I agree about all the lies. I don't agree with the fact he has used this video to back up his claims of them being FORCED to eat HUMAN flesh.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

What, no, I love the rest of the report and completely agree with it. Hell, I was the first member on ATS to do a RIP Muammar Ghaddaffi for his achievements and to help bring to light the lies.

What I don't like is seeing questionable videos used to back up supposed facts. I don't deny that it is happening but what he is claiming to be evidence isn't anything of the sort.

Plus, I'm not American. I despise the US Government and what they are doing to this world. I just know that Bob is doing himself no favours by adding videos trying to use it to confirm facts when in reality it doesn't, and then people believe these 'facts' and later they find out they're not, do you then go and question the rest of the information? Yes, of course you do.

Understood. Thank you for the intelligent and civil response. Much Love brother...

I did in fact have a few questions about the information that I heard in the video as well and posted a few links that will hopefully illuminate some things for him. Maybe it won't though. The problem is, we have been lied to so incessantly, that its hard to pull out any facts from the media sources that we are all given to work with. So, it becomes a game of sourcing and cross-checking information. Regardless, we always end up with lies...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeawesome

You are missing the point.

If he uses video to back up his claims that they were being forced to eat human flesh and later down the track that video is proved to be dog, and not prisoners but recruits going through initiation then people who aren't sure of the facts and lies might go and throw the whole lot out and trust the MSM.

We have to deny ignorance, that is why I am stuck on this.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Bob Powell is quite right. Ghaddafi's cache of weaponry has not only found it's way in to the hands of Hamas & Gaza's Islamic Jihadi but no doubts also Hizbollah and numerous African militants & African terrorist groups including groups in Yemen etc at the right price.

Putting that aside, we all know the CIA has the technology via statellite to track where these weapons were going to and I believe they are in full knowledge who took possession of them and did nothing to stop it. Why? Because the powers to be want as much chaos in Africa and the Middle East as possible and to take out as many of these groups as possible. Example, when (not if) Hamas/Islami Jihad start really firing on Israeli civilians causing mass casualties.....it's bye bye to Gaza for good, same goes to Hizbollah and any other terrorist group.

NATO had every opportunity and many chances to capture Ghaddafi's weaponry cache without much problem but allowed it to go in to the hands of the rebels and other militants. NATO knew, CIA knew.

I don't see too much reason to be concerned about American passenger airlines except that who do international flights however Israeli, European and Middle Eastern airlines have plenty to be concerned about.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I don't doubt that these weapons that have been taken from Libya have found their way into the hands of other organized terror cells, but, its quite clear at this point who the puppet masters of all this actually are.

Do I believe that there's NOW a terrorist network called "the Islamic Jihad?" Yes. But, I don't believe for a moment, that this terror cell already existed before the CIA created them. Do they use fundamentalists??? Yes. But these cells would never have existed, or have been empowered, if not for the hands of dirty intelligence agencies. They're even screwing up on our own soil now with the Zetas, and other factions. They're all CIA based and funded.

By the way, I starred your post. It was a good response.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Initiation ritals? I don't care. Like I said, either way it's beyond comprehension no matter how you want to look at it. Would you eat fresh dog or human flesh even for some evil initiation rital?

Putting that aside for a moment.....

Both Libyan rebels, Libyan mercenaries and Gaddafi's defence force are all Muslim. Got it? Now if they want to force fed fresh dog and human flesh to each other, sodomize, and hack at each other with machetes.....imagine what they would to non-Muslims. And.....they have done worse. There is no place for this in any religion or culture anywhere in the world. I'm trying to tell you something here and I'm afraid you miss the point.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

In regards to CIA, we are all well aware there are different intelligence organisations that run under the banner of the CIA. I would'nt be surprised there are even more secretive intelligence networks deep under ground working against the evils of other intelligence networks the CIA control. Basically, there are those within the CIA setting up these terrorist groups as you know....and there are others out there eliminating these groups going from terrorist cell to cell. It's a vicious cycle. It's difficult to know who the good guys and bad guys are, we'll never know.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I'm not missing the point. You're avoiding my point. That Bob has used questionable video to back up claims of soldiers eating human flesh.

Now, eating human flesh is different to dog flesh. In the Middle east dogs are not respected like they are in other societies. Western special forces have terrible initiation rites too, it's what sorts the men from the boys. As Bob pointed out, it's called hazing.

Surely you can see the difference from human to dog.

Now, to correct you. LIBYA WAS NOT A MUSLIM NATION. I don't know where you get off thinking such but the fact is Libya was not a muslim nation so the initiation of their soldiers should not have anything to do with Muslims and Islam. You really do not know what you are talking about. Libya IS now, thanks to NATO and the Muslim brotherhood AKA Al-Qaeda, complete with Sharia law. You think I'm defending these people but I'm not, I'm criticising Bob for not having a critical eye when it came to assembling his report. I don't know how many times I have to repeat it but I will one more time:

If he uses questionable video to support his 'facts' how critical is he really being on the rest of his reporting. For those who aren't educated on the Geopolitics of Libya they aren't going to be convinced if later they discover the video is not what was claimed to be. They will have the same opinion. "If that's lies, what else of his report is". I'll repeat this too: By using questionable video to support his facts he brings his whole report into disrepute, as in NOT REPUTABLE, QUESTIONABLE REPUTATION.

That is all I am pointing out.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I just wanted to see what was being said before I laid down my head (hey, that rhymes!) You have a "problem" with three seconds of a 24 minute video, the balance of which you say you agree with. I have come to a conclusion:

Thank you Boxxy!

GOOD NIGHT!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

It's not trolling. For those who don't understand what is happening in Libya as well as you and I do these little things ACTUALLY MATTER. It is the difference to presenting the whole truth or half the truth. Surely you know and respect this. I know I do.

You are presenting something as fact, and lets not kid ourselves, by making big claims like accusing the Libyan rebels of forcing soldiers to eat their own comrades and then backing it up with a tiny tiny snippet of a video that, in full, does not really show anything of the sort, is discrediting your whole report.

For those who don't know about Libya and then watch your video and then discover later that the little snippet you included exclaiming they were eating human flesh, when in fact they weren't, will work against your aim of giving people the truth, that we all hope becomes viral.

If that truth is mixed in with lies it is no better than mainstream media and therefore as easily discreditable, and even more easily rubbished.

I'm asking you to please research more critically so the people who are more ignorant can get the the best version of the truth available. I respect what you are doing, you should know this, but I am pointing out where you have made a large error by using this footage to back up this claim.

You call it trolling. I call it denying ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join