It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Website Bans Alex Jones

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blarged
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Fair enough. George Soros is just the right-wings final boss villain. All the right-wingers back this theory and from what i hear the protestors consider him part of the 1% that they are against, despite his sympathies towards it. Another right wing scare tactic sponsored and brought to you by Glenn Beck and other right wing lunatics.

Hell maybe George Soros did fund it... But don't say it with such certainty. Besides the protestors apparently couldn't care less about George Soros. Step out of your ridiculous left/right paradigm and see the world for what it really is. DIVIDED

The words " Glen " and " Beck " must never ever be used with ANY other words to form a sentence ! They can but only if separated with other words which then makes one think of Glen Campbell or Jeff Beck.....

Those two words strung sise by side can only be used as an answer to questions that ask things like the following.....

>>Who is a nut-job with the initials GB? (you're wrong if you said George Bush - he's actually an intellectual compared to 'you know who')
>>Who puts Vicks Vaporub under his eyes when doing interviews in which he feels the need to fake cry ? See Nut-job Beck
>>What is the difference between a dried lump of dog $hit and a steaming lump of dog $hit?

......answers to those and many others ....... Remember only two words........

GLEN BECK
edit on 22-11-2011 by eNaR because: Added some stupidity

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I don't represent OWS. I am just an observer from a different country. Also FYI i am undecided whether i fully support this movement or not.

What I do not support is way the anti-ows posters will leap behind any other anti-ows post despite their beliefs. You got a few people that dont like Alex or Icke but yet feel strongly towards this. Ridiculous!

So Occupy doesnt want reptillian, end-world, nwo conspiracy theories to be on their website. Good on them! I wouldn't either!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Cooks on strike.... fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com... sent-feeding-the-homeless/

STOP PEEING! www.metro.us... /local/article/1012527--elected-officials-to-occupy-wall-street-stop-peeing-in-our-streets

I look up other links later ... actually give me a few reply.. simmer and ill post more

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What is so wrong or evil with having freshly made food on site and that individual who urinated on a NYPD cruiser has since been fined and ticketed!

edit on 22-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blarged

Because it takes away and distracts from the message and serves to do nothing else but to disrupt and derail the movement!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Fair enough. George Soros is just the right-wings final boss villain. All the right-wingers back this theory and from what i hear the protestors consider him part of the 1% that they are against, despite his sympathies towards it. Another right wing scare tactic sponsored and brought to you by Glenn Beck and other right wing lunatics.

So what is a person or group called when they despise someone and consider him an evil 1%’er capitalist thief but then turn around and willingly take his money and financial support to further their own cause?

There’s a word for that……..?

Hypocrite - a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
Websters
edit on 22-11-2011 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Maybe if the people trying to post conspiracy didn't act like a bunch of children *cough* it wouldn't be an issue. As I have said, the site used to be completely unmodded and it was insanity, trying to find a thread related to occupy took forever.

It's great that ATS is set up the way it is, that's why it's so popular, Not many sites are set up this way. When you set up your own site you can have it how you want, accept all views or limit it however you like.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

How do you spend money on removing free speech?

Well, Little Fellah... I don't have the money to do something like that, but if I did, and I wanted to, the first thing I would do is investigate and look for people who are in positions of power to start doing that very thing.

No, I don't think it would be easy, but if you have enough money, you can buy influential people who can get the generally mindless everyone lined up behind them to yell about things that shouldn't be so easy to attain, obtain, or retain like the ability to say what you think. Before you know it you would have dedicated, unthinking people in tents in public places yelling because only 1% have the benefit of limited speech. And then.... Oh, wait.... it's already happening... If you don't bellieve me, go find Alex Jones on their "free the people" website.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

So what is a person or group called when they despise someone and consider him an evil 1%’er capitalist thief but then turn around and willing take his money and financial support to further their own cause?

There’s a word for that……..?

Hypocrite - a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
Websters

WAIT I KNOW THIS ONE!!!!!!

Hypo awe

I would have also accepted
Class Warfare
Liberal mindset
ENTITLEMENT!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What billionaires money have they taken?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by seabag

OWS and anonisitinmybasementandcopyDDOSscriptandusebadgrammar even said they want to shut down wallstreet make it impossible for people to get to their jobs

you are taking THEIR money

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
The main reason OWS is angry at them and the 'fringe movement' (what they call it) is that Ike came down to a rally in Z park and hawked his books and stuff.. They were mad at that.. The OWS in not about coming down and making a buck off their crowds.. Which I agree... Hell, even Art Bell blacklisted him from his show in the late 1990's.. Ike is a mean guy if you don't become his 'yes man'..

Alex 'advertising and selling books' Jones is just a joke... he is a fear monger to the nth degree.
Ike isn't the first to try to capitolize on the OWS, and won't be the last... it muddies their message.. whatever that is..

1.) Art Bell is a joke, and that show is guided to serve only a few comprehensions of events and people.
If you are to imply that it's about making money for Ike and AJ, you obviously are blind to the pushing of products, such as books, using Art Bell and now George Norey as a means of doing so.

2.) How much money do you think AJ has made over the years? How much money do you think he has invested in his programs, books, dvds, and everything else. You act as if it is free for him(or them:including Ike) to produce these things.

3.) CapitAlize on OWS? I'd go as far to say that AJ and Ike have contributed greatly to the spreading of information in regards to the truths about Wall Street and Government, especially that of the Federal Reserve. This is thier areana in which they choose to do business. You don't see AJ or Ike going into every protest, these are the specific issues in which they have covered since day one.

With all these people in OWS appearing like they don't know anything about the specifics, in regards to our current situation, I'd say that AJ and Ike bring enlightenment to these people. I'm not defending the notion of spreading disinformation, but even in recieving said information, you still have the responsibility in obtaining truth to at least check for yourself. I'm pretty sure AJ does this consistently(bringing forth sources and evidence), not so much Ike(although I don't pay attention to him)

It's easy to say for many, that they are profiting off of fear. But, lets call it for what it realy is. These OWS are protesting because they FEAR what will result if our current means of Governance and Finance are to continue this way. AJ addresses those fears, by trying to provide information in regards to the related topics. If you want to eliminate those who pander on FEAR, well then you must remove FEAR in the first place. For every person who speaks in dissent or opposition to a philosophy or means, can now be labled to be FEAR mongering, because in bringing forth an argument in which conveys a stance in oppositiong they speak in hypatheticals, and then engage in either bringing forth history, or philosophies in regard to a topic. It's INEVITABLE.

I some times forget that this is the internet, and that many of the people contributing to this forum or any others may either be 14 years old, or as ignorant as a box of rocks(NOT in regards to anyone specific).

I feel like this is going to become my sign off, so here it is...

Scientific Method
en.wikipedia.org...
Read that 5 times, click as many links as you can, then think before you talk.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Show me the transaction details and where the money has been allocated with a *BELIEVABLE* news source and i might begin to believe you. The first google news links i found suggest otherwise

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
well we are all hypocritical to one degree or another, but when it gets to the point that you can't even talk,
because you're just the town drunk, or a black slave or a woman or a conspiracy theorist.... hopefully you see the trend there, as it very clearly delineates, that having an opinion is a human right. others don't have to agree with what you're saying but stuffing socks in your mouth so they don't have to listen, ain't the answer either.
edit on 22-11-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's great that ATS is set up the way it is, that's why it's so popular, Not many sites are set up this way. When you set up your own site you can have it how you want, accept all views or limit it however you like.

Cut the crap and stop trying to make a point when you know damn well I made a clear argument why this move is simply Censorship on their part.

I wont need to make a "Site of my own" There are plenty sites that do just that. Maybe this one should take note if they really want to represent the 99%

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sigung86

Free speech is not going anywhere anytime soon. Don't be scared. If free speech starts to be removed, TPTB will have a lot more then occupiers to worry about. Websites have rules and T&C and stuff. It's here on ATS too! Suprise!

I'll say it again: If they dont want Alex Jones' over the top conspiracies and David Ickes reptillian theories then good on them. I'm all for free speech but i cant stand nut jobs that use scare tactics to sell their merch and gain followers

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Please refresh your memory by reading the OP I posted on Nov. 4, 2011.

I can't believe people are still either denying this or shrugging it off.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The reason many organizations want nothing to do with AJ is that HE has to be in control. He will invade a group trying to seek justice with his bull horn...no cooperation no common politetness even. Just see how he "handled" the gun ban protest in Austin with his own local activists...

Be careful who you stand up for. AJ is out for AJ.
edit on 22-11-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I know they didn't get any money out of Soros:

(Reuters) - George Soros isn't a financial backer of the Wall Street protests, despite speculation by critics including radio host Rush Limbaugh that the billionaire investor has helped fuel the anti-capitalist movement.

Source:www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
The reason many organizations want nothing to with AJ is that HE has to be in control. He will invade a group trying to seek justice with his bull horn...no cooperation no common politetness even. Just see how he "handled" the gun ban protest in Austin with his own local activists...

Be careful who you stand up for. AJ is out for AJ.

YA, the communist party involved with OWS doesn’t want to be in control. They’re just a bunch of followers, right? Communists would never impose their will on anyone. Throughout history, communists have never been dominant or forceful to the general population.

But ALEX JONES on the other hand!!! Forget it…that guy will dominate the entire group!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join