It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification and Chemtrails, it's now admitted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No one brought up "chemtrails" to the point where you had commented. In fact, I believe that the only reference made to them at that point was by you...which demonstrates your belief in them, not the OP's.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

You seem to have somehow missed the title of the thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Actually, you and Phage were the only two people at that point tying weather modification to "chemtrails." It looks like the chickens are coming home to roost...against their own theories.

It amazes me how there was absolutely no mention of chemtrails by the OP whatsoever, yet, it is clearly apparent who has chemtrails on their minds. Defending against a notion so fervently when it has yet to have been mentioned, shows me that there is a definite agenda by certain people to keep truths suppressed.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good point. You are correct...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

It amazes me how there was absolutely no mention of chemtrails by the OP whatsoever, yet, it is clearly apparent who has chemtrails on their minds.

Did you not read the title of the thread?

Weather Modification and Chemtrails, it's now admitted

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
You may be behind in your reading. It's not hard with such a rapidly evolving field as weather modifaction.

So you don't have the sources I asked for, got it. Those ideas will be treated as non-existent if you can't back them up. Show me how weather modification is rapidly evolving, because as far as I know, cloud seeding hasn't changed much in the past 70 years.

Couple that with the also rapid development of nano and its' uses for this and there is a lot to understand.

Nano-what? Nothing is being made wholesale on a nano-scale. Thanks for the link. If you could find nano-tech being using in cloud seeding, I would be astounded. Not to mention pleased.

Military applications come first and are generally classified except in generalities when requesting funding.

Cloud seeding was being used by civilians long before it was used in the military (afaik the first military use was in Vietnam). But I do regard your statement as a great way to make the rest of what you say unfalsifiable. It's not that it doesn't exist, it's funded as a black project!

In recent threads, though, there have been a lot of opinion papers from various groups utilizing various experts to come up with various fixes for various threats.

Yes, opinion. I am doubtful any of those projects will ever be used, since no one is funding them, more research would have to be done, etc. In 50 years, look out!

Planetary Emergencies I think they're called.

Yeah, just like that "nuclear valley of death" in California?

And running through everything is the subtle yet compelling vibration of the new space race called the weather race.

Not much of a race if no one is mobilizing. Can you cite one instance of a military gearing up to perform "weather war" against another?

....weather war

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
To shed some additional light on the chemtrail debate may i suggest the following short and informative video.

The video explores two of the reasons people believe chemrails are real:

• chemtrails are different from contrails because chemtrails persist, whereas contrails are shorter, and
• These "persistent contrails" (chemtrails) are a recent phenomenon that didn't exist more than 20 years ago.

edit on 8-12-2011 by Paul Rubino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul Rubino

Yes, and both assertions are wrong. So, what next?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
[URL=http://www.freecodesource.com/image-hosting/view/img407/9474/wp000140.jpg/]

[URL=http://www.freecodesource.com/image-hosting/view/img803/6961/wp000141.jpg/]

I took these pictures recently yesterday to be exact and i wasn't sure if these would be considered chemtrails so i wanted to see what you guys think?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
They are not chemtrails. The weird clouds you see that look like donuts on a rope before the winds spread them out are SR 79 pulse denotation wave engine trails. As the engine scoops the hydrogen out of the atmospher it denotes and creates the funny looking cloud.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Can't see the photos, but it sounds like crow instability.

Here's an EXCELLENT page explaining the formation:

flowgallery.stanford.edu...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul Rubino

To shed some additional light on the chemtrail debate may i suggest the following short and informative video.

First chemtrails need to be scientifically proven. And the video you have linked with Alex Jones, well I will just let you figure out the rest. Using Alex Jones as a source is not a real convincing argument for proof of chemtrails.

Here is a thread that you may want to read..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mastergorol

Yes, perfectly normal contrails, since there is no such thing as a "chemtrail"

And here are the images, properly linked:

Image #1

Image #2

BTW, at another time of day, there will be airplanes flying those same routes...but the Sun will have moved out of your camera shot by then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join