It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The People Vs. Police State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

try having some realistic objectives and going after the real culprits instead of proxies.

have realistic and viable plans to replace the old corrupt system that ensure actual change and improvement instead of replacing one corrupt group of bastards with another group of corrupt bastards.

Failure to think and plan before acting is idiocy destined to failure.
There was no planning or thought to ows its a mob of pawns being played and theyre not even bright enough to realise they're being played.

All they will accomplish is senseless loss of life on all sides at the rate they're going.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Were not saying all protests are good mannered..... but the fact that almost every peaceful protest is taken down with violent police force....

wake up sheeple

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3lz3buth

How about not doing anything wrong to incite police action?

You mean shut your mouth, watch your tv and be a good sheep ? If sitting peacefully with no weapons asking for justice, jobs, peace or whatsoever non violent claim is " something wrong to incite police action "

you are :

A cop yourself

or

None of the above. I learned how to protest both the right and wrong way years ago. My older brother was a member of the SDS on the Berkley campus, and was mentored by Abbie Hoffman. He as also chums with several of the other people involved with The Chicago Seven. How did I learn that some of the ways they went about things were wrong? Try having all your neighbors come over to tell you they have been interviewed by the FBI. Try being followed back and forth to school, in my case while attending Jr.High. Try finding out that you are involved in something that wasn't handle properly by having your phone tapped until your own children were being born. Try having your mail and packages opened before you get them........to this day.

There is a right way to go about it and a wrong way.

Believe me, it's a lot easier on you if you at least pretend you are trying to follow some of the rules.

edit to add:

Be sure, be really, really, really sure you are going to walk the walk if you talk the talk and are committed to it for the rest of your life. All these people in the occupy movements all WANT something, and the better darn well sure they are willing to pay the consequences to GET IT!

edit on 20-11-2011 by supine because: add text

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

I wish that would happen people realize that somethings wrong, why are police beating these innocent people. But you know what its not.. the people think why are these smelly protestors who need to get a job always standing around doing nothing, they need a good beating. All tho its not how everyone thinks, its how most, those who watch the MSM and take it all in.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Originally posted by Liquesence

Oh, Yeah. Good obedient citizens. Do everything the police men tell you to, regardless.

Wanna protest? Get a permit. WE tell YOU if and when you can protest and assemble and exercise your first amendment right. Can't get one, You're SOL. So long First Amendment.

Then get a permit for somewhere else.

Ok, so you don't need a permit, well, you can only protest between these hours and these places. And when we tell you to do something, you better do it.

Yep.

Oh, ok, you got a permit? Ok, Get on the sidewalk. You're blocking pedestrian traffic. Keep moving. Don't loiter. Disperse. No? Disobey a "lawful" order. Pepper spray. Baton. Arrest.

Yes, because if you block me as a pedestrian, you are taking away my rights, and this is exactly how I would expect for you to be treated. Get off the sidewalk. It wasn't built just for your protest.

What, you're sitting on the sidewalk and you won't get up? Disobey a "lawful" command. Pepper spray. You won't follow a "command?" Baton, spray, arrest.

It's called a sidewalk for a reason.

One does NOT have to follow an order just because an officer gives it, and just because an officer gives an order does NOT make it lawful.

Not unless one likes to spend time in jail.

Don't give them a reason? Please.

They will find one or make one up. Whatever their bosses say.

I don't have to give them a reason as long as you have your attitude. You are doing a fine job of it on your own.

Wow. A police state & police apologist if i ever saw one. I suppose you think, based upon your above response, that one must obey the police without question. Police speak, citizen obey. Period.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e4d96446e84.jpg[/atsimg]

Guess police have the right to arrest and throw people in jail as they see fit, regardless of law, huh?

It's people with thinking that yours that WILL quickly usher in the police state and the loss of all our freedoms, including your own.

About the only thing i agree with is your notion of rights. One does not have the right to take away the rights of others, BUT i think you are sorely ignorant of the right of and concept of a Public Forum, which a public sidewalk IS. Please understand that the public has a right to assemble on a traditional public forum. Keyword: "right." Just because you or the police might not like it.

Other than that, your police authority apologist attitude is unamusing and not worthy of further comment.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankety

I wish that would happen people realize that somethings wrong, why are police beating these innocent people. But you know what its not.. the people think why are these smelly protestors who need to get a job always standing around doing nothing, they need a good beating. All tho its not how everyone thinks, its how most, those who watch the MSM and take it all in.

This is an absolute false statement that is nothing more than a load of horse manure.

Perhaps people are just sick and tired of you whiners who have no clear cut goals, no plan, and nothing to show for your efforts, to date other than to complain furthur.

Set some goals, and draw up some real plans that don't include paintballs.

It would add so much more to your credibility.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

About the only thing i agree with is your notion of rights. One does not have the right to take away the rights of others, BUT i think you are sorely ignorant of the right of and concept of a Public Forum, which a public sidewalk IS. Please understand that the public has a right to assemble on a traditional public forum. Keyword: "right." Just because you or the police might not like it.

guide.saferoutesinfo.org...

Sidewalks, specifically paved sidewalks, are an important piece of a walking route to school. Paved sidewalks are “pedestrian lanes” that provide people with space to travel within the public right-of-way separated from motor vehicles and on-road bicycles. They should have a level, hard surface and be separated from motor vehicle traffic by a curb, buffer or curb with buffer. Sidewalks provide places for children to walk, run, skate and play, and are often used by young bicyclists. Continuous and accessible sidewalk networks improve mobility for all pedestrians and are particularly important for pedestrians with disabilities. They provide access for all types of pedestrian travel to schools as well as work, parks, shopping areas, transit stops and other destinations.

Other than that, your police authority apologist attitude is unamusing and not worthy of further comment.

So is your snub of the nose attitude towards police.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubber-Ducky
I've lived in this area for over 35+ years and have yet to see anybody shot on the spot execution style like what happens in a real police state.

The only reason why they're not doing that, is because if they did, a lot more of the population than the current minority, would start to become involved. Long term, "real" (as in, those which employ lethal force) police states don't work, at least during the gestation phase. The cabal saw what happened as a result of WW2, and they learned from it. They know that they now have to be a lot more subtle, to avoid creating an adverse reaction. They want a scenario where people are still able to make exactly the type of false rationalisation that you are, here.

The cabal have to walk a tightrope. On the one hand, yes, there is a desire to violently and brutally repress the public, and keep the development of the regime going; but on the other hand, they have to avoid using truly lethal force, because the moment they do that, then they will have the entire population against them, and then they will be truly outnumbered. If the regime of the cabal was to become sufficiently entrenched that they were confident that it could not be removed, then they would quite willingly employ lethal force at that point, on a routine basis. The only reason why they do not currently, is because at the moment, their control is not yet total, and they are still vulnerable to social unrest.

As long as the police maintain plausible deniability, use less then lethal force, and only target a relatively small number of individuals in relatively obscure acts of abuse, the ovine 85-90% of the population will remain asleep, or continue to use self-defeating justifications such as, "as long as it's happening to someone else, I'm fine," or "if you're not doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about."

The sheep do not want to rebel. They are desperate to avoid having to do so, because the one thing they care about more than anything else, is remaining safe and comfortable, and having their cravings for superficiality and immediate convenience gratified. They will only rebel when they are absolutely certain that doing so is the only way that they have any chance of survival.

So avoiding a scenario where they actually *do* rebel is relatively easy for the police and the cabal. All they have to do is keep their use of force non-lethal, and also employ it in such a way that it is superficially justifiable.

Occupy are in no way, shape, or form, the 99%. They are probably 1-2% at most, of another group which I call the positive 5%. My own demographic breakdown of the (at least Western/American) population, is that you basically have:-

• 4-7% of the population who are inherently psychopathic, both neurologically and spiritually. They are the cabal; the negative elite. They follow what is known as the Service to Self energetic/moral polarity.

• 5-10% (at most) who are both individually sovereign, and are positive/compassionate/altruistically oriented. They follow what is known as the Service to Others energetic/moral polarity. These are your Lightworkers, and individuals who are attempting to create a positive alternative to the cabal's negative vision.

• The sheep. These individuals make up 85-90% of the overall human population. They do not generally have individualistically oriented consciousness, but think in terms of a flock or herd. Individually, they are somewhat morally neutral or ambiguous. Their primary concerns, however, are physical survival, comfort, gaining the approval of the degenerate somatic narcissists (the Harrison Bergerons, such as Paris Hilton, as a prominent example, although examples at the neighbourhood level also exist) who are capable of appointing themselves as the cultural leaders of human society, and instant gratification. Therefore, although their intentions are generally not directly malevolent or negative as such, the cabal generally find it easier to lead them, than the positive minority do, simply because the cabal appeal to their baser instincts. It is much more difficult to persuade someone to find delayed gratification and effort more appealing, than convenience and self-indulgence.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
MOLOTOV

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Originally posted by dankety

The people must stand and take there place agaisnt the riot police an here is how there going to do it.

How about not doing anything wrong to incite police action?

Probably to simple for you, I know, but not giving them a reason to do anything to you that you list above is all it takes.
Yeah, evenyone should just go home and stop believing in anything other than our leaders and the iron fist they lead with. Please nobody stand up for what is actually right, against a nazi state. If you do, you deserve to be beaten and trodden down on, if you don't automatically comply with their rules, then quite obviously you deserve to accept which ever punnishment some jack boot nazi has been told to do.

#### That for a game of laughs. It's time that the people stood up to these scum. It's time the protesters went ready for a fight, helmets, shields and batons. Give these pigs some of their own medicine, box them into a small area where they are bunched up so tight people pass out, whilst screaming get back and hitting them, knowing full where there is nowhere for them to go. See if they think it's just to be held there for 12 hours with no water, toilet facility or food. Whilst battering them and spraying them with teargas. Now is the time to fight back, now is the time to show these filthy surplus human scum that they can't get away with misstreating peaceful people.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You guys are completely missing the point as usual.

The police at these OWS disasters aren't arresting anyone for no reason or abusing their power. These "protesters" are engaging in illegal activities such as drug use, public masturbation, rape, blocking public access, defecating on sidewalks, and more!

The police - in these cases - have every right to crack down on these idiots. I for one applaud them for doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join